Katie Price #161 Can’t go to jail Ive got poorly feet, dying mum, make up classes and Harveys meet n greet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#162 Skanky is going before the crown, it can't get away with it again by pulling it's knickers down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Edna probably didnt have a choice ... KP only has supervised visitation so an identified person had to be with her & the kids ... she says they just dropped them off ... KP wouldnt do it for anyone else & she doesnt care if they are tired, no sympathy here though, they all enable her because KP has provided money & a lifestyle for the lot of them - Edna wouldnt have her cushy children in need job if she wasnt skankys sister
And poorly AFP has Edna’s Albert, while Edna ferrying KFP around. And still KFP is ungrateful. But nobody, not even Edna will tell her to do one, because they’re all on the gravy train. And who’s running Edna’s clothes business while she’s the taxi driver, AFP too, probably. Bet AFP & Edna are on KFP’s expenses sheet! They know all the cons. Grifters, all of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Sitting in a pub on mwaiting fur my friend and I just burst
How dare anyone accuse him of using filters 😂😂

View attachment 1228262
Sitting in a pub on my own waiting for my friend to arrive, checking out Tattle, as you do 😁 and I just burst out laughing….quite loudly 😁 Crawl and his filters, juxtaposed with his real image 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

He so thinks he’s something, but sadly for him he isn’t that good-looking, has absolutely no personality, even for a Z list celeb career, is viewed by many as an alleged abuser, and is now stuck with the name ‘sink boy’ (probably always on here 😁)

What sort of career does he think is waiting for him when so many people know he wanks into sinks for pocket change, it will never leave him now, forever tarred with the image 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ His association with the Skank hasn’t worked for him at all, what an unmitigated disaster he is….mum and dad must be so proud 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Was that video with SFP definitely recorded yesterday? I think it was filmed last week when she had the kids at the fair. Don't know why, just a feeling.
You could be correct. only Kieran could put the record straight on this. Wouldn’t the kids be at school?

Reactions: 7
Was that video with SFP definitely recorded yesterday? I think it was filmed last week when she had the kids at the fair. Don't know why, just a feeling.
Probably was last week, can you imagine her actually having the kids on the day she's in court against MP.... Thats just asking for trouble and I don't think SS would allow it. It's so antagonistic.

I do think this was yesterday, as SFP was busy last week when she had them.
Apparently KP has them 2 hours once a week. Last week was an exception, but apparently she disappeared off for a sunbed while they went to see AFP.
There's a sunbed shop not very far from AFP.... Wonder how she got there, it's not far but I can't imagine KFP walking, poorly trotters or no poorly trotters!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New Thread has been opened ... I need to post the link though!!

Forgot that bit! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.