Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really not sure what is happening, but I have been told that apparently the BH is not listed for tomorrow. I just totally give up.

Looks like she has another week of no court, just don't understand it, she like a cat with a million lives.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Don't be sorry.... Is the RO not in either?
Give up too.... Absolutely no wonder she does WTAF she likes, when even the courts seemingly don't give a 💩 either 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Really not sure what is happening, but I have been told that apparently the BH is not listed for tomorrow. I just totally give up.

Looks like she has another week of no court, just don't understand it, she like a cat with a million lives.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Are you sure it's not the court's delaying? They apparently still have a massive Covid backlog!

Reactions: 14
Still nothing in MC listing for 27 - Last Updated: Mon 25/04/22 15:09
Nothing on Roll's Court documents either.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Don't be sorry.... Is the RO not in either?
Give up too.... Absolutely no wonder she does WTAF she likes, when even the courts seemingly don't give a 💩 either 😔
I cant bloody keep up let alone work out how she keep swerving all these court cases i cant imagine she can be paying any money towards her Bankrupcy given shes claiming shes got a rental property plus all the money she spends on bleeping holidays surgery her spending sprees etc she doesnt pay for Harveys accomodation as taxpayers fund that never mind splurging £450 on those horrendous crocs plus hair nail etc i wonder if she even pays child support for 4 kids that their fathers and lovely step mums look after shes a bleeping pisstaking skanky manky bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 26
So the Daily Mail claim the RO case is next month, both Sun and Mirror claim it's this wednesday..

What the bleeping hell is going on?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Well i hope it's not her thats applied to courts to be excused due to her poor feet, but then shes fit to go filming
Why is anybody giving the bleeping drunk druggie waste of space any time of day at all she should of been black llisted yeaars ago great role model....NOT

Reactions: 18
So the Daily Mail claim the RO case is next month, both Sun and Mirror claim it's this wednesday..

What the bleeping hell is going on?
The mail probably haven't even written that story today. Looks like it's the original story about the anonymous letter padded out and added to with the MP and KH stuff, not even checked for accuracy.

Reactions: 10
The mail probably haven't even written that story today. Looks like it's the original story about the anonymous letter padded out and added to with the MP and KH stuff, not even checked for accuracy.
Hardly a shocker :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: 9
She has 5 masterclasses next week to start off with and this friday she has her nightclub meet and greet ........if she is using her trotters as an excuse to dodge the court cases then it will be interesting to see how these events pan out...........my money is on friday not happening and the masterclasses been cancelled
then another holiday with hanz jerkoff
courtesy of the 80.00 tickets

i may be wrong ...but we do know her patterns lmfao

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.