Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems that everything is a let down around her special announcements, big reveal, new projects, even the court cases and she says she's 'working'. My nieces have spent the weekend putting makeup on and taking selfies for fun, she classes this as work. :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Crawl posted himself slapping his salami into a sink on OF (for an extra cost of 50p or something..!). Someone brave soul on this site took one for the Tattlers and went to have a look. Apparently the 'outcome' was a bit yellow and lumpy. This Tattler has since been to see to an eye surgeon so that her sight can be restored. (Last sentence is obviously not quite the troof in black and white.... made up for effect...!)
That’s made me feel slightly sick 🤢😂
Whoever took one for the team I applaud you! I think everyone should chip in for some therapy for them now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it possible she has done some settlement out of court with Kieran and Michelle ?
She’s big on putting things off until the eleventh hour, and if found guilty there is a real chance of jail time.It would stick in her craw, but I think her lawyer might put this forward as the best option.
Money can always be found by KP when she really needs it.Maybe from the bank of AFP.
I know this sounds implausible,but it’s the only reason I can think of.KH may settle for a public apology, and an admission of guilt.
As for the BH. She cannot avoid things for ever.
Of course, it could be something as simple as staff shortages that has led to postponement.
Im sure she will attend the nightclub this friday for her meet and greet and next week is the start of the masterclass tour lmfao and may looks very very busy so we could be due a drama before friday to cancel out all of her "dutys"

Reactions: 21
Is it possible she has done some settlement out of court with Kieran and Michelle ?
She’s big on putting things off until the eleventh hour, and if found guilty there is a real chance of jail time.It would stick in her craw, but I think her lawyer might put this forward as the best option.
Money can always be found by KP when she really needs it.Maybe from the bank of AFP.
I know this sounds implausible,but it’s the only reason I can think of.KH may settle for a public apology, and an admission of guilt.
Of course, it could be something as simple as staff shortages that has led to postponement.
I would very much doubt an out of court settlement - Keiran & Michelle know she wont stick to any agreements ... plus the Jimmy Saville stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That was on their insta last week probably the mail stirring the tit 🤔
I think you could be right, I wasn't aware the photo was posted last week.

I would very much doubt an out of court settlement - Keiran & Michelle know she wont stick to any agreements ... plus the Jimmy Saville stuff
I agree, I'm thinking of the damages she had to pay to AR.

Reactions: 10
She’ll be pissed off she didn’t get to go to Ibiza with bestie Ryan and his younger friends for Wayne Linekars big bash! Missing out there Katie?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry but accepting the Devil's Sixpence in order to let der fing off AGAIN is NEVER going to bring an end to the shite it dishes out to Kieron, Peter and their partners/wives because it won't be contented until its destroyed all they have built for themselves without the Illustrious Her.

Maybe the answer to the Court riddle is as simple as Covid wreaking havoc through the staff or the Legals? I bloody hope so anyway :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Are you f*****g serious? Skanky has swerved court again???? WTF does this woman have to do in order to face the wrath of the law like the rest of us would! She is really starting to p**s me off now the withered old hag! So angry!

• Angry
Reactions: 31
She’ll be pissed off she didn’t get to go to Ibiza with bestie Ryan and his younger friends for Wayne Linekars big bash! Missing out there Katie?
Why would they want that old gargoyle there? Even Wayne Lineker would avoid that mess like the plague!
On the other hand he's probably getting his suit out just in case it decides to gatecrash the party
1650886701015.png

I think you could be right, I wasn't aware the photo was posted last week.

I agree, I'm thinking of the damages she had to pay to AR.
Don't forget that she "knocked" Peter as well. That money was to go into H's Trust Fund had she paid it, then she could still have got her hands on it to spend at will

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooooooo..... Spidey..... I love the 'younger friends' element of that sentence. That'll strike home.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.