Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does anyone else have no clue what that exchange with Robbie McMahon is all about?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You know you’ve fucked it when you look so awful and not with it on a heavily filtered pic! My god
First thing she ought to do is go for laser eye surgery then she might see the hideous disfigured gargolye that looks back from her selfies

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Those backgrid pictures of her in the sliders with Harvey was done on the MM driveway :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I reckon she schedules Harvey’s medical appts on the days of court and then claims she is the only one that knows what is going on so need to be available for those.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Robbie McMahon is on a wind up, wonder if it's aimed at SB or KB? Hope he knocks out SB.
How cringe are these idiots, trying to act hard, its embarrassing tit.
So skanks let SB off the lead for his 'training' must kill her not having him stuck to her side, chauffeuring her here, there and everywhere and knowing he's not texting or seeing someone else. I bet he's said to her "I need my own thing going on for us to work out" only problem is SB you are such a drab bore, no personality, no charisma, monotone voice, wank off for £4 a pop and walk into glass doors. I just wish they would both face their day's in court and dissappear, for good. What exactly do they contribute to society to deserve any form of publicity apart from drugs, illegal activity, DV, conning and scamming etc..
And by reading the thread, seems the old slut has somehow swerved court dates AGAIN gosh, that deflection of hers really works huh

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I’ve spent the last few weeks on the Ashley vain and nurse mum thread. Only started on this one last night, I’ve read the wiki and the last thread to try and get upto date but what is the whole wanking in the sink about 😂
Also does anyone know if she still see’s her brother they were quite close at one point and seems really sensible

Reactions: 10
Is she wearing a seatbelt???
No, Hoping to go through the windscreen.
Where there's blame, there's a claim!
Gets dosh in a payout for injuries and with luck it might even improve its face.
It couldn't be much worse could it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it possible she has done some settlement out of court with Kieran and Michelle ?
She’s big on putting things off until the eleventh hour, and if found guilty there is a real chance of jail time.It would stick in her craw, but I think her lawyer might put this forward as the best option.
Money can always be found by KP when she really needs it.Maybe from the bank of AFP.
I know this sounds implausible,but it’s the only reason I can think of.KH may settle for a public apology, and an admission of guilt.
As for the BH. She cannot avoid things for ever.
Of course, it could be something as simple as staff shortages that has led to postponement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I’ve spent the last few weeks on the Ashley vain and nurse mum thread. Only started on this one last night, I’ve read the wiki and the last thread to try and get upto date but what is the whole wanking in the sink about 😂
Also does anyone know if she still see’s her brother they were quite close at one point and seems really sensible
Crawl posted himself slapping his salami into a sink on OF (for an extra cost of 50p or something..!). Someone brave soul on this site took one for the Tattlers and went to have a look. Apparently the 'outcome' was a bit yellow and lumpy. This Tattler has since been to see to an eye surgeon so that her sight can be restored. (Last sentence is obviously not quite the troof in black and white.... made up for effect...!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.