Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay you people, who thinks SB will pull out of the fight??

I'm sure this MMA is just a load of bollocks and SB might
have a little accident so he can pull out.
I mentioned this on the last thread.... I think he will.

Reactions: 19
it would not surprise me if she did not know the difference between lies and the truth anymore. Has long as it creates a story, it sells, and it generates publicity she will use it.

Reactions: 26
There is footage of her jumping up and down with her kids doing the sack race. Was that before or after she allegedly became disabled?

Reactions: 11
There is footage of her jumping up and down with her kids doing the sack race. Was that before or after she allegedly became disabled?
That was on her 42nd birthday in May 2020. She 'broke' her trotters in late October 2020.

Reactions: 7
Yes - I think it was for Harvey's birthday party in the garden at the Ashtead rental. Think his birthday is in May and they went to Turkey in July, during/after his ICU stint.

Reactions: 8
I'd love to know what really happened...
I know what been alluded too and all I can think is poor J and P having to listen to their mother pedaling all this crap. It's appalling that she's effectively getting them to lie on her behalf.

We all know that if she really had fallen through negligence on the hotel's behalf, she would have shouted it from the rooftop and had them up in court asap. The face it happened abroad has allowed her to continue this absolute cock n bull story.

Reactions: 28
Failing that they can simply empty all the shit into her garden where she keeps all the rest of it already

Reactions: 14
You are so right, I am so sick of every Tom DIck and Harry going on about the 'mental health' issues, just because it is the current trendy thing to do. It's so insulting to people with real MH issues who struggle to get out of bed and function every day, yet continue to do so! The likes of KP, Crawl, and even Prince Harry going on about it drives me nuts! They aren't good for MY MH, lol!

Reactions: 28
Just seen the funniest comment EVER on Skankys YouTube page. Absolutely hilarious. ‘ Looks like someone stapled two balloons to a bricklayer.’
It is pretty funny on there, a couple of people are on there everyday making comments. I noticed that it hasn't posted anything on youtube for a month now, oooh

Reactions: 9
I don’t suppose she went to Turkey for the Cinderella Procedure and trying to cover it as an accident for sympathy?

The Cinderella Procedure, performed exclusively for cosmetic reasons, reduces foot size with a surgery that removes bunions and brings the bone on the side of the big toe inwards. This allows women to wear high-fashion brands such as Christian Louboutin and Manolo Blahnik which are notorious for their narrow fit.

Reactions: 23
Aww, congratulations Baggins to you and all the family! Yes being a grandparent is amazing isn't it? I have 3 with a 4th due in August. I look after the youngest 2 days a week and I love him to bits! I'm going to the UK next week and I won't see him for 3 weeks and I am going to miss him so much! That's what I don't get about KP, how she can spend so much time away from her kids. It would break my heart. It's bad enough that my eldest two live so far away ( one in Australia one in Switzerland) and I don't get to see them that much, and they are grown mend!

Reactions: 12
I agree.Hes also waiting to see how well this MMA programme is received.He might get a James English podcast off the back of it as well. She will go nuclear.Interesting times.

Reactions: 16
I'm sure someone else said the same a while back. Wouldn't be surprised

Reactions: 13
Is that really a recent photo though? She looks much slimmer and her boobs look smaller. Her face looks better too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.