Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has an accountant….think she leaves everything up to him.
Not sure on the rest of it though, sorry

Reactions: 15
She has an accountant….think she leaves everything up to him.
Not sure on the rest of it though, sorry
Thats ok! Im just glad you got what I meant 🫣

Gosh, I hope she doesn't get away with it all by blaming her accountant!! x

Reactions: 18
Haven't been on for a couple of days and probably won't get caught up. I became a nana for the second time yesterday and when I saw the love and pride in my son and his lovely partner's eyes my heart almost burst with pride and happiness. That's what being a parent is, it's the most important thing in life I now have two beautiful, healthy granddaughters to love and cherish forever love to all Krusties

Reactions: 80
How good would it be if she was cross examined? I would looooove it!

....and they're not averse to bashing the bishop over a bathroom recepticle either...

Reactions: 17
No way am I adding to his views. Us anti fans keep these idiots going.
So true we could just get one person to upload it and we can watch it here without adding to the views.
Although I don't think many even want to watch it

Reactions: 12
I definitely think the MM has now been repossessed and she’s living at her Mums house.

Reactions: 24
Hello my name is racing stripes and I have no mental health issues at all, I’m not dissing anyone who has I have worked in the past with people who struggle and quite rightly supported them with their various problems.
However I feel these days claiming mental health as an excuse for being a twat is really fucking shit.

Reactions: 41
Sounds like a load of made up ‘drama’ bollocks in an attempt to drum up interest in No-mark MMA to me.
This is what ‘entertainment’ seems to be about these days - a load of childish prats squabbling and making dicks of themselves. ‘Reality’ tv has ruined society.

Reactions: 44
Thats ok! Im just glad you got what I meant 🫣

Gosh, I hope she doesn't get away with it all by blaming her accountant!! x
They can only give professional advice, it's up to the client if they follow it or not. Your service agreement with them is pretty comprehensive & covers them as ultimately it's still all your responsibility (unless the accountant is doing something fraudulent), so trying to blame an accountant for anything is unlikely to go down too well.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.