Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dani1974

IMHO only. I think Cole is starting to plan his way out. He looks so miserable and it's not so loved up and down your throat anymore. I'm hoping he did have a plan like many of us said,and he takes her down for everything from rule breaking to hiding money. I think that if he did want to be famous and use skank to get there exposing her will be his only way out and be sort of respected and he might be able to shake off being one part of the most hated couple right now. Cole if you read this, run and tell everyone everything you know it's the only way you're going to get anywhere

Reactions: 19

Facehugger

VIP Member
Blah, blah, blah, no sympathy for her whatsoever, never listens to what anyone tells her, so it’s her own stupid fault. 🤣
I had a thought yesterday after that video of Blade running into her & knocking her over wait for the 'ive hurt my feet again and it's set back my recovery' bollocks. Nothing to do with her walking about in flat wellies and stupid (fake?) boots. 🤬

• Wow
  • Haha

80hs

Chatty Member
“Put weight on cos of her broken feet” I nearly spat my tea out. Not the coke binges (my mate did exactly the same when she was on coke, as did Kerry Katona, put loads of weight on) or the alcohol binges when on the come downs where they eat so much shit as they haven’t eaten properly for days and the lazing around as they feel so bad on the come down! Her fucking broken feet my ass. She was like that when she was trying to lose weight with boyson BEFORE her supposed broken hooves, pisses me right off. The only reason she is bigger now than ever is her lifestyle. She soon flipped back after all of her kids so y not now 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
The only person defending her in the article and calling people criticising KP trolls and telling people to be kind is from the horse fraternity. Must be a friend. No thought of the child’s safety.
Be kind? To a 43 year old mother of 5 who didn’t put her child in a seatbelt or appropriate restraint in a moving car? Are they joking?

Emeline

Chatty Member
I have 2 words "SYMPATHY CARD"
Im just not buying it that its been her decision.
The police and SS got so many reports about him peeing in the street last year and it was being looked into, she's hardly been seen with him since.
All the crap about his gym round at Carls??
She'd be showing him using it.
Its obvious he's too hard work for her now and just gets in the way, Carl doesn't seem keen on having him at his.
Slapper Lauryn was babysitting at the weekend when she was with dick head wtaf

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I think theyre coming to an end. Seriously she's scrapping the barrel with her desperate plugs..
No positive press for her AT ALL since she has been attached to him.
It's raised his profile at least.
But she is still gutter.
What happened to her getting a 9 to 5 working guy... she always picks young boys. She needs a dad figure. Perhaps a man with kids is a better fit.

She needs to change it up... Stop the pattern.

I wonder who is next on her radar..
She says she likes to plan her next one...so probably some reality show winner 🏆
She needs to stay far away from a man who has children. She cannot even manager her own and does not seem to spend a lot of time with the younger two, especially Jett, so imagine how neglected the children of a man she is involved with would be.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I agree 100% She wants him out of her life. She can make more from posting pictures of him on Instagram than having him there in person. He's on the scrapheap like Jett, and probably soon to be Junior as he shows little interest in her....she wants another baby to replace them.
Thats actually really sad. I'm not saying I agree with you 100% but I can see how this may have happened. Her life has been way too fast, she possibly hasn't bonded with the children or been actively involved in their care as a result. The only time that they've proved useful to her is for magazine shoots etc.
It's actually a very tragic state of affairs if it is true, no child gets to choose their parents and these children may have been used as pawns in their mother's quest for fame. Harvey really is the biggest casualty in it all :cry:

liar liar

VIP Member
She's everywhere with this fake story, even on the radio.

I can understand why people fall for this - for anyone who doesn't follow these small random articles in The Sun and Daily Mail - these bigger stories about her parenting of Harvey have been her main narrative for years. Shame on the BBC for being wilfully ignorant to make money I'm glad I didn't contribute to this shit with a TV license.

I've been vocal about having no respect for Dwight either here, he contributed financially as a father who is a multimillionaire should, but he's consistently allowed Katie to exploit him and done nothing to intervene. It's travesty that a child who was born to two extremely wealthy parents only has the state to rely on.
Have you checked Dwight York's financial position recently? KP denied him access to his son unless he married her so she could be a legitimate WAG. He paid Amy money for Harvey's care over and above that required to make sure it went where it was supposed to and not up Katie's nose. He has had no choice in the matter. No different really than KP denying Pete access to Harvey. ALL blame sits on Katie's shoulders.

All the freaks of the week are going to start their shit on Dwight again because she's brought him up in the article (gather that means she thinks he should pay some of this £350,000 for Harvey's full-time care) the stupid bitch shouldn't have fucked her finances up and had money set aside for things like this, it goes to show she only cares about herself

Greed, money and fame and no dignity
Dwight doesn't deserve any of this rubbish. Taxpayers will be funding Harvey's situation as they have been for years. I agree about her finances. Any normal person with disposable income would have set-up a Trust Fund to ensure Harvey's safety for the future. Not her - spend, spend, spend.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Why has she never fought to get them back, or has she and we just don’t know about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

yes good point about Harvey, plus y let him piss in a street with his trousers around his ankles for him to be made a laughing stock at and openly filmed, or when she left him in the hospital for 12 hrs to get her hair extensions put in to piss off abroad just after him being “near death” 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 only the stressful/sad side of this will be shown and that’s y I can’t watch it 🤯
Because that would mean taking them to school every day and not being able to go off for 3 week holidays whenever she feels like it

Being a weekend mum only is an issue when she’s single, because she doesn’t like being alone

DC16

VIP Member
How on earth can she sleep at night? How can she even show her face in public going into shops to buy stuff when she knows she owes millions? She is totally and utterly shameless knowing she caused countless others financial ruin and flaunting her behaviour in their faces!
I quite agree, she doesn't give a damn, all she cares about is HERSELF, first and foremost. Everything to her is disposable, men, money, kids, friends, property, possessions, etc. Yet she has still not provided the court with the paperwork they have requested numerous times, I think everyone is at a complete loss of how she is getting away with it all and why the court haven't summonsed it to be produced. If you commit fraud or theft and are found guilty you get jail time, this is as bad. All she cares about is how she looks, new hair every 6 weeks (I don't believe for a minute this latest style is a wig, but has been put in by the hairdresser) nails done every fortnight, probably still getting stuff pumped in her lips and face. All that free stuff she gets sent from begging too, is just unbelievable.
Still blatantly breaking lockdown travelling to other peoples houses, yet she gets away with it time and time again.
You just know in a couple of months time when she gets her drivers licence back, Carl will 'gift' her an amazing car for her to drive around and show off. She just makes me so angry!

• Angry

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Oh no, they are going to have ‘adult time’ 🤮🤮🤮🤦🏻‍♀️
Of course the kids are in bed.....in their fathers’ homes! Who does she think she is fooling? Can you imagine her having the kids and then homeschooling them?🤣🤣. She will be worse than Jacqueline Jossa and that says a hell of a lot!😂

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Her gushing insta post on kris is word for word what she writes about Carl.

Cross posted with you Bubbles. Its very strange behaviour and so public.

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

Where to even start with this little gem this morning 🙈. It's all me, me, me, me as usual. Worried about her weight gain.....yet couldn't give 2 shits about Harvey 😡. Ditching takeaways, eating healthy, lose weight naturally, lockdown rules......which "source" came up with this crap?? She'll have the 1.5 stone sucked out or cut off! She'd lose a few pounds if she took her teef out & ditched her wig/weave/extensions! Silly tart. Please NEVER let her get pregnant again 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Let’s see how many times she shouts at Harvey for him to say he loves mummy 😡

If it’s really inappropriate I will report it after it airs

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Nah, just happy to see the bad press, which no doubt will be followed up with the usual predictable deflection story 🙄
I think Carl is on his way out. I cant see him staying with this sinking ship.
I wonder who will jump ship first???

She is the Queen of BS. You just know she is going portray herself as Mother Theresa in caring for Harvey, but also playing the victim. Anyone watching it will have to have a bucket next to them.🤮
Not watching it and I’ve emailed the BBC requesting a partial TV license refund for broadcasting KP

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Ooooooooooo how do u know this??
Morning everyone! I had to get off this yesterday and bury my head in a box set as I was so bloody mad 😡(not sure if any of u noticed 😏). I’m getting so cynical As I get older, I’m sounding like my mother (rip ❤). I think the whole showbiz shit is corrupt and played out for the many. I mean come on, how can all this other stuff go unnoticed if we can all see it? Y don’t they want proper stories like they used to about how this about Katie is bullshit? Surely it would get more clicks for them? All the bullying she does, the blackmail, cheating, driving unlawfully etc etc yet they are picking stuff that is so far from the truth it’s nuts! What did boyson have on her that would ‘end her career’ y won’t he say 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. He could make a fortune and let’s face it, if she hasn’t got a pot to piss in (I swing both ways on this) then how could she fight these people, she already owes ££££ to solicitors. @Cloud Chaser can u please come on and say she’s going to prison for a very long time to make us tattlers week 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻( and it’s that prison in America where they make u wear a silly colour so u stand out and u eat the same food day in day out *slop* whilst watching cooking programs so it plays with ur mind and also make u work in the heat of the day with little shelter 😈) 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

hope ur feeling better @Pom Bear. I tried all sorts from the docs for mine and nothing worked and I find the only thing that helps now are syndol which are over the counter x
A lot better now thank you 💖🤗😘 xx
I give that a try 😘👍 xx

Today's pic ...with added Katie bull ring and bulls bull ring lol 🤭 xx

Resizer_16107526814542.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilykins

VIP Member
Harvey is used for sympathy. Junior is a young Peter, Princess is a young her hence - "Doesn't your dad say you look like me?" and this affirms her warped view that Peter still finds her attractive. Bunny is a prop for social media, and Jett has no value to her.
This sums up very well how she feels about and regards her children. In order of preference I think it goes:
1. Princess
2.Harvey
3.Junior
4.Bunny
5. Jett

the last two i feel she sees only because she has to - no maternal love at all from what comes across. My heart breaks for poor Jett who doesn’t seem to get any love or attention.
Makes me so angry she has a BBC doc about her and Harvey when that poor boy is hardly thriving under her care and when she can’t get off the phone quick enough. If their bond is so unbreakable why is he ditched for every new man that comes along!

• Sad