Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Griggsy39

I just don’t get any of it though, in regards to the Kieran cheating all those times yet has managed to stay faithful to Michelle. I mean what did she have over him to embarrass and belittle him like she did after the story broke ? Why did he not just walk out and tell his side ? Why have none of the women he supposedly cheated with ever come out and given their story? It can’t be to do with any loyalty to KP cos she literally trashed these women and vowed to ruin their lives. It’s just weird, the whole thing sets off my spidey senses.
Can you remember when she played a tape of him admitting his affairs and apologising, whist saying that Katie was a perfect wife and he was a disgusting sex addict,while he and there families had to listen? I think it was as a vow renewal or something stupid. It was so emotionally abusive it was untrue,if I had have been Kieron’s mum I would have been heartbroken. I remember thinking if it had been a man making a woman sit through that he would have been branded an abuser...

• Sick
Reactions: 21

DC16

VIP Member
I had a thought yesterday after that video of Blade running into her & knocking her over wait for the 'ive hurt my feet again and it's set back my recovery' bollocks. Nothing to do with her walking about in flat wellies and stupid (fake?) boots. 🤬
Well done Blade! She probably punished him by not having him groomed like the other two.
Don’t even bother watching her new YT mash up it’s 💩💩💩🤣

Finally got B&J again, must be because we were all commenting. Now taking an interest in horses again as all other avenues have been exploited for a photo opportunity 🤦🏻‍♀️

Started on the dodgy dealings again.. think this will need reporting.... 🤔

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

gashers

Chatty Member
Han
These articles about Harvey floating around are the biggest piles of lies I’ve seen. She talks about finding it hard that he is 3 hours away and that she would ‘drop everything’ if he needed her!!! She also talks about juggling the other kids. Katie doesn’t juggle anything - she lives her life and then occasionally sees her kids when they come to visit! Yet she is still out there pushing the narrative she is a single mum raising these 5 kids alone.
Hang on folks I remember her on loose women a few years ago announcing Harvey was going into residential care as the other kids were scared of him and she couldn’t handle him, then it came out her mum had gone to live in Spain so she obviously wouldn’t be his carer anymore and Katie certainly wouldn’t be stepping up to the plate I would bet my house katie has never ever spent a whole day alone with that poor lad since the day he was born.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
With thanks to @QuirkyFlamingo for the thread title.

In the last thread, Katie auctioned off her hair, wheeled her mum out for once instead of Harvey, went uncharacteristically silent for a few days and then popped up again looking forward to delivery of a new bed.

Carry on, everyone!
Oooh my first title!! Thank you!

• Heart
  • Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
This is a good thing for Harvey. He'll be safe, secure, settled and not rolled out for advertising.
I think its great, I just skimmed the article, is his new residential not in place yet? I also don't think she had much choice in this decision.

• Heart

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
That picture makes me so sad. He clearly hasn't got a seatbelt on correctly. And look at his little face 😭. She just doesn't give a flying fudge. She's vile scum 😡

He REALLY loves himself 🤢
That poor wee soul, his little face and eyes breaks my heart, "but she's such a good mum". Aye right.

I look at Kieron's Insta occasionally and the kids have lovely happy smily faces that kids just can't fake. Kids should have a safe and happy upbringing 24/7 not just when she can be arsed .

• Sad

Rosequeen

Anyone else think Jett looks so sad and almost uncomfortable in her company? It would break my heart if that was my relationship with my son...
My heart goes out to that little boy. Watched a q & a video with all the children and her sat on the sofa. Jett was next to KP and desperate for a cuddle but she just did not respond. All he wanted was his mum's arm round him. I felt so sorry for him. She never seems to take any notice of him ☹

• Sad
In all fairness I think Dwight should absolutely be contributing to the cost. He is Harvey’s (albeit crap) father. And is loaded.

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Imagine it. I reckon she just lays there like an old roast chicken, while Carl gets on top and gives her a prodding. He closes his eyes and imagines how she used to look when he was 15 and had her posters on his wall, then he thinks of the money he'll make being a z-list celebrity and finally meeting a woman he really fancies. That's 30 seconds done.
An old roast chicken 🤣😅
He giving her a basting.
Mobile phone in one hand looking at Jodie Marsh's Insta..
She probably thinks of Jungle Pete.

Her and Carl are no love story like her and Pete. She can try convince all she likes but they had chemistry.

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Can't unwatch that. Why are people supporting her when she's neglected him, let him get to nearly 30 stone, buggered off to get her hair done for 12 hours when he was (alledgedly) in ICU, even though the hospital he was in doesn't have an IC Unit? Then, when he is out goes on holiday with Cole. I could go on and on. Mother of the year right there. I hope the BBC documentary blows right up in her plastic face.

• Angry
Reactions: 20

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Most probably pink. She’s a narcissist isn’t she so they only ever see THEM and how things affects THEM. Even after this path of destruction behind her, she takes no responsibility for it. She’s lost millions, owes millions, is now living in a man, who is 10yrs younger, house. she has no car (that we know of) no licence atm, has an order to see her kids, is selling phones cases and other pathetic shite but STILL it will be her exes fault, bad management, thieves, the media. These people can never see that their actions cause these issues. Everyday she had a choice to make as soon as she got up and she chose everything other than what she should be choosing and it’s lead her here. Do u know what, if she had no kids or responsibilities and chose to drink/drug herself into oblivion then no one had a right to say fuck all about her but she DOES, so therefore it pisses people off. She Swans around without a care in the world, rubbing it in peoples noses that she owes money too, constantly tries to aggravate her exes and who ever she’s with at the times exes, treats her animals like handbags (I could go on but we all know this) she puts herself and her “image” before everything and everyone, GROWN UP FFS. I’d hate to see the state Harvey goes back in to residential. I bet he’s unclean the lot as no way would she take that time out to make sure he’s clean, whether he can shower/bath alone or not, which I’m sure he would need that consistent check up and always will. To me he’s just shoved in front of an iPad to keep quiet and given food aswell to keep him happy and quiet. It’s tragic for him 😢, he’s better off with the right care permanently, not pissing in the street where he’s made a mockery of 😞, breaks my heart when I think of that image. 😭
Agree with every word. Re being a narcissist, I remember that 'mediation' meeting with officials and Kerian, her behaviour was shocking and childish. But the reason I mention it is that the official, talking about Jett and Bunny, asked 'What about birthdays?'. KP said 'I'm not bothered about having them on my birthday, they don't understand it at their age'. The official looked horrified and said 'The childrens birthdays'. KP 'When are they, I'll Google it!'.

• Sad
  • Wow
Well, given what we have surmised about the type of person who may buy her clothes, yes its worrying that's she is listing her children's. No evidence, just a bad feeling.
Just doesn’t sit right with me...dolling poor bunny up on Instagram then selling her pyjama bottoms

• Sad
  • Sick

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
CPS were involved but it is being kept quiet.
I think it's highly likely that child protection services have been involved. I also still believe she was the "celebrity mum" in 2018 who had very young kids removed. Pete had already stopped her having J & P by then. So that left J & B. There's no way after all concerns raised that CPS or SS aren't involved. They'd be drastically failing if they ignored all reports made. She will definitely have been talked into putting Harvey into care. It's far easier to work WITH someone than have to go against someone. More hoops to jump through if she said no. But of course in her bullshit fantasy world, it's all about her. Her sacrifice, her saving Harvey, her being the best mum ever, her doing her very best, her coping all alone, blah, blah, blah 🙄. Ultimately Harvey is finally going to get the correct care & support he is entitled to. I'm sure he'll thrive now he's out of her toxic environment. All these arse lickers need to see the video clip of him half naked in the street. And have they forgotten the YouTube rubbish where poor Harvey was blatantly ignored, no interaction & self soothing with a coat hanger. Whilst she carried on like a screaming twat showing what "fun" they all have. So, so upsetting to see. But yes, let's all praise Katie for being the very best mother in the world ever 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Wow, so much has happened overnight!! A friend of mine when seeing the videos of Harvey on FaceTime the other day with his drawings said that it looked like supported living, so wouldn’t surprise me if he is already there. I know she said a while back she was looking for colleges for him.
We all knew the gym wasn’t for Harvey that she begged for as she said he hasn’t even started working out, how many weeks ago now was the exclusive in this paper about she was going to do everything she can to get his weight down, another lie.
Well I didn’t have much luck with the BBC when I wrote, but if more people contact them, maybe they will start to take notice?
I can’t find any Northern star listed in Cheltenham, but there is a National Star, so could she not even get the name right of the college? 🤔
Just looked at the comments in Daily Mail and there are thousands of green ticks on comments saying what a fantastic mother she is to all her children.😡🤬🤯 Only one comment (lone voice in the wilderness) expressing confusion and asking whether she had not put him in full time care a while ago.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Lilykins

VIP Member
That picture makes me so sad. He clearly hasn't got a seatbelt on correctly. And look at his little face 😭. She just doesn't give a flying fudge. She's vile scum 😡

He REALLY loves himself 🤢

She doesn't even listen to anything they say. She should be bloody reported for not having Jett properly strapped in. And Sid for that matter. Should not be sat on the thick bitches knee. I'd send the clips to the police but I don't have Itsasham ☹
The interaction with Jett was SO sad. She is busy banging on about her eyelashes and when she does notice her son, her first reaction to asking him if he is ok is to LAUGH! How anyone can watch these and think she is a good mum is beyond me. That poor boy looks so sad to be around her and my heart breaks for him.

• Sad

Enigmata

In that article she talks about having to know how to be around Harvey and says she is CALM!!?!?! Since when? All you ever hear is her shouting and hyping him up.

• Angry

CannyLass

I see she's trending on Twitter. What a great Mother she is etc Once again, and with the help of the BBC, she's going to be portrayed as Mother Theresa.

Nowhere do i see photo's of Harvey, left with various people, while she offs on another holiday with the latest dick. I don't see his 'Fatboy' photo which she plastered on Instagram, him stood in the middle of a main street, alone, trousers around ankles, pissing up a wall in front of strangers. I don't see his scarred leg, weeping and crusted because it wasn't looked after. I don't see the video's of him rocking and agitated, while the latest Daddy looks on. I don't see the huge weight gain photo's, 2016 to 2020 there's an enormous weight gain, but to these idiots on Twitter, it doesn't matter. Even though it is her neglect of this vunerable lad that caused it.

I really hope, on the day her documentary airs, there will be a new hashtag for people to see the real goings on in poor Harveys life, with photo's included.

Of course, if that happens, they'll all be 'trolls'

Nobody is allowed to be a voice for Harvey. Just her. Nobody is allowed to help that poor lad and get some justice for him. The BBC are going to have a lot to answer for.

• Sad
  • Heart

VIP Member
She made it quite clear that ‘adult time’ consists of watching a new drama series and a reality show. Confirmed beautifully by the dirty look she received!
There’s no way Carl/Cole/Cahooouuullll goes anywhere near those rubbery old beef curtains...
In that case she will never be pregnant, OH YES!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha