Katie Price #16 Is she a masked singer, or just a crusty old minger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really boils my piss when women seemingly get away with abusing their partners, in whatever way. If KP was a man, she’d have been hauled over the coals and removed from the public domain a long time ago.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Can you remember when she played a tape of him admitting his affairs and apologising, whist saying that Katie was a perfect wife and he was a disgusting sex addict,while he and there families had to listen? I think it was as a vow renewal or something stupid. It was so emotionally abusive it was untrue,if I had have been Kieron’s mum I would have been heartbroken. I remember thinking if it had been a man making a woman sit through that he would have been branded an abuser...
When/where was this? On her TV show?

Reactions: 6
Well done Blade! She probably punished him by not having him groomed like the other two.
Don’t even bother watching her new YT mash up it’s 💩💩💩🤣

Finally got B&J again, must be because we were all commenting. Now taking an interest in horses again as all other avenues have been exploited for a photo opportunity 🤦🏻‍♀️

Started on the dodgy dealings again.. think this will need reporting.... 🤔
What will she try to flog next? Is she not aware this is a known scam? Anything for a buck, hey Katie. Female version of Delboy wanting to make that million....

Reactions: 11
I think theyre coming to an end. Seriously she's scrapping the barrel with her desperate plugs..
No positive press for her AT ALL since she has been attached to him.
It's raised his profile at least.
But she is still gutter.
What happened to her getting a 9 to 5 working guy... she always picks young boys. She needs a dad figure. Perhaps a man with kids is a better fit.

She needs to change it up... Stop the pattern.

I wonder who is next on her radar..
She says she likes to plan her next one...so probably some reality show winner 🏆

Reactions: 13
There have been warnings about these Forex scams, in particular '' The most recent additions to the FCA’s warning list are two associated handles on Instagram, @chloehenx, and @chloefxtrades ''

The instagram in the link KP posted is called xchloesworld. I searched @chloehenx, from the FCA warning list, and her photo matches the one in KP's link!

It's the same person using a different name.

Link to article about the scam https://www.financemagnates.com/forex/britons-warned-to-watch-out-for-instagram-fx-scams/

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I’ve just reported the latest “ad”/scam to ASA! I can’t bear this false advertising preying on vulnerable people with little money, making them think they’ll become millionaires! Was easy enough to do and I feel so much better! Keep up the good work all...x

Reactions: 16
She seems to have taken that ad off. Maybe the papers would be interested in it.

I’ve just reported the latest “ad”/scam to ASA! I can’t bear this false advertising preying on vulnerable people with little money, making them think they’ll become millionaires! Was easy enough to do and I feel so much better! Keep up the good work all...x
👏👏let’s all keep this up, I thought they stopped selling all their 💩 but obviously they are happy to promote any scam going 😡

• Heart
I think theyre coming to an end. Seriously she's scrapping the barrel with her desperate plugs..
No positive press for her AT ALL since she has been attached to him.
It's raised his profile at least.
But she is still gutter.
What happened to her getting a 9 to 5 working guy... she always picks young boys. She needs a dad figure. Perhaps a man with kids is a better fit.

She needs to change it up... Stop the pattern.

I wonder who is next on her radar..
She says she likes to plan her next one...so probably some reality show winner 🏆
Nooo, please don’t subject anyone else’s kids to her tit show!!

Reactions: 8
She seems to have taken that ad off. Maybe the papers would be interested in it.
Still there when I just looked? Weird. Can you believe they can justify asking £300 to ‘join’ this fake bullshit marketing trading scam? Lowest of the low

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
👏👏let’s all keep this up, I thought they stopped selling all their 💩 but obviously they are happy to promote any scam going 😡
Wow another scam. If she is promoting a scam and not checking things out there is likely a penalty. She is skating on tin ice The Pricey...
If I were Carl wash I'd be exiting before the next big scandal.
She has to point her finger at someone. It will be Carls turn next.
All the lovers,. boys and hubby's get a verbal bashing. If he thinks he won't 🙄🤨

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.