Katie Price #16 Is she a masked singer, or just a crusty old minger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has really disturbed me is the video of Harvey drawing the train to Gatwick from East Croydon. Price shouting at him, talking to him as if he's a baby, shouting 'love you'. Then watch the last 10 or so seconds. Her tone of voice changes completely. No love, compassion 'Right bye'. Broke my heart.
It was FaceTime she wasn’t even there! vile cow

Reactions: 12
👏👏👏. Hiya Pom. I haven't spoke to you for a while but I have been enjoying your pics. 😀
Hello Pixie 🤗 xx
Thank you very much 💖 xx I feel well enough today to put a few on so I enjoyed making them and putting them up 😘 xx

Here you go...one of Sid 🤗 x
I love making these ones the best. xx

View attachment 383783

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Blah, blah, blah, no sympathy for her whatsoever, never listens to what anyone tells her, so it’s her own stupid fault. 🤣
Me too. Only thing is we’re not going to see Cole lift her every where again are we. Please noooooo 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m having a crazy thought. Someone please set me straight: does anyone think that she may be getting a cut from making people ‘known’? First it was the MUA, then she is promoting the wig person. Am I just a conspiracy theorist?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hello Pixie 🤗 xx
Thank you very much 💖 xx I feel well enough today to put a few on so I enjoyed making them and putting them up 😘 xx

Here you go...one of Sid 🤗 x
I love making these ones the best. xx

View attachment 383783
Those ones are hilarious 😆 I showed my daughter one of your earlier creations and she laughed too 😅😅😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hig
Me too. Only thing is we’re not going to see Cole lift her every where again are we. Please noooooo 😩
Oh please no! Now you can see a video of her 2020 highlights on YT 🙄 I need a Baileys, before I put that on to watch. (or one of those massive glasses of wine)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m having a crazy thought. Someone please set me straight: does anyone think that she may be getting a cut from making people ‘known’? First it was the MUA, then she is promoting the wig person. Am I just a conspiracy theorist?
Wouldn't surprise me really 🙄

Reactions: 8
Blah, blah, blah, no sympathy for her whatsoever, never listens to what anyone tells her, so it’s her own stupid fault. 🤣
I had a thought yesterday after that video of Blade running into her & knocking her over wait for the 'ive hurt my feet again and it's set back my recovery' bollocks. Nothing to do with her walking about in flat wellies and stupid (fake?) boots. 🤬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hig
Oh please no! Now you can see a video of her 2020 highlights on YT 🙄 I need a Baileys, before I put that on to watch. (or one of those massive glasses of wine)
I suggest you use the time to sip your Baileys and just give it a ‘thumbs down’ out of respect..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a thought yesterday after that video of Blade running into her & knocking her over wait for the 'ive hurt my feet again and it's set back my recovery' bollocks. Nothing to do with her walking about in flat wellies and stupid (fake?) boots. 🤬
Well done Blade! She probably punished him by not having him groomed like the other two.
Don’t even bother watching her new YT mash up it’s 💩💩💩🤣

Finally got B&J again, must be because we were all commenting. Now taking an interest in horses again as all other avenues have been exploited for a photo opportunity 🤦🏻‍♀️

Started on the dodgy dealings again.. think this will need reporting.... 🤔

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well done Blade! She probably punished him by not having him groomed like the other two.
Don’t even bother watching her new YT mash up it’s 💩💩💩🤣

Finally got B&J again, must be because we were all commenting. Now taking an interest in horses again as all other avenues have been exploited for a photo opportunity 🤦🏻‍♀️

Started on the dodgy dealings again.. think this will need reporting.... 🤔
Yes, well done boy, payback for her for having him silenced I hope 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just don’t get any of it though, in regards to the Kieran cheating all those times yet has managed to stay faithful to Michelle. I mean what did she have over him to embarrass and belittle him like she did after the story broke ? Why did he not just walk out and tell his side ? Why have none of the women he supposedly cheated with ever come out and given their story? It can’t be to do with any loyalty to KP cos she literally trashed these women and vowed to ruin their lives. It’s just weird, the whole thing sets off my spidey senses.
Can you remember when she played a tape of him admitting his affairs and apologising, whist saying that Katie was a perfect wife and he was a disgusting sex addict,while he and there families had to listen? I think it was as a vow renewal or something stupid. It was so emotionally abusive it was untrue,if I had have been Kieron’s mum I would have been heartbroken. I remember thinking if it had been a man making a woman sit through that he would have been branded an abuser...

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.