Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
So right! During the time of her surgery on her feet she kept going on about 'life changing' injuries. What exactly has changed about her life? Nothing. To me life changing means being in a wheelchair or constant pain, things she clearly isn't. Not being able to wear high heels all day every day is hardly life changing! I really wish someone in the media would challenge her on that lie!
I don't get why the media don't step in and expose her for the complete cunt she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

hustyvola

More BS.
A source said: "Katie's feet mean she's in constant pain - they haven't healed properly and doctors have told her she's facing another operation.

This sums it up, I honestly couldn’t read anymore. Just WHO on the whole planet is gonna take this shit seriously. She should get done for fraud every time she opens her manky-crack- pipe - fucked lips.

• Angry

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I have mild plantar faciitis and even with a mild form I can't wear heels. She seems to have no problem not only wearing them but strutting around in them without any issues. She's a lying cunt and it's so predictable the "health" issues start cropping up now as she's facing court. What's the betting AFP has a health crisis over the weekend and needs Skank to care for her :rolleyes:
I had to have an operation for my plantar fasciitis. So in theory the problem has gone. But it does flare up every now and again and I haven’t been able to wear heels since (and for the few years that I had the condition). She needs to fuck right off now. “Life changing injuries” my fat arse,

• Haha
  • Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Ugh the pair of them are getting worse every week. Can't bear the way the papers are still fawning over her and enabling her lies.

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Rumour has it that Price, Kerry Katona and Danielle Westbrook, are going into business together. They are going to open a pub named "The Last Chance Saloon!" ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Seriously, selling a swimsuit? Who on earth would want to expose their fanny to god knows what by wearing something that's been in intimate contact with KP's undercarriage?? My mind is boggling.
She doesn't launder them either
so they're genuinely 'Scented by Katie Price'
#stickyknickers :m💩🤢👌

• Sick
  • Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
All these bullshit stories about her feet, operations planned, 3 months in a wheelchair & physical rehab ... Desperately booking plaster classes like there is no tomorrow ... I am really enjoying the fact that KP is very obviously afraid that she is going to prison due to the RO breach / suspended sentence & that the bankruptcy is catching up with her (someone as famous as Becker being found guilty of hiding money & facing prison will have hit home) ... It's more likely 3 months in prison than in a wheelchair ... Maybe both !

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Unconditional love means putting his needs before your own you worthless old hag. Trying to destroy his stable home life with your spiteful, vindictive harassment is not unconditional love.
Parents don't post "I love you so much" or "unconditional love" with each photo. I've seen some do it on a special occasion. But all her posts always say that. Most parents would tell their child they love them to their face. Why post it on SM?

Loving your child unconditionally is expected and it's not something parents wants praise for. What does she expect in return "thanks mummy. You're so kind to not attach a condition to that!"

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Eureka

VIP Member
Thank you for starting the new thread and Pink for the title.

I see Katie has posted a story involving Harvey.
She’s taking the piss out of him. She’s vile. Doesn’t deserve those kids.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34