Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I’m getting so fucking fucked of with this cunt,doing my head in,surely the fucking red tops knows what a liar she is,Sink boy go get your fucking dick dipped in acid you cunt.Love to see the acid work on his wee dick.Cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Pom Bear

VIP Member
So that's what it was 😬..x

Resizer_16505676599351.jpg

..a three for two offer of Edna F Price's glasses.

No thank you..one pair is crap enough 😬😄😄😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I work in the NHS, as most have guessed on here, she has gone private. I imagine she has Bupa cover, only way you’d get such a quick appointment, our NHS waiting list for a foot operation is months at mo, and despite what she says, it can’t be that serious as she is always wearing heels, so it could even be over a year or more in her case. Covid has caused a massive backlog, she has deffo gone private, they might not even cover all the expenses, so wouldn’t be surprised if she has an additional payment for this. Not bad for a bankrupt 🤦🏽‍♀️ Would love to know what her injury actually is, and one that requires an urgent op, as I’ve seen little sign of her having problems with her mobility over the past year.

• Heart

JGirl1

My daughter is having her 4th surgery in 3 years on the 5th May. We have to have covid swabs and isolate for 72 hours before she is admitted. She has been on the 'urgent' waiting list for over a year now, and spends 6-8 hours a day with her jaw locked open - can't eat, drink or talk til it goes back in. KP is taking the proverbial.

• Heart
  • Sad

karma4klattie

VIP Member
i know IView attachment 1214731 said that i wouldn't post in a while but this is important and involves the lies of C%nty minge

the wall would be 12ft enough to allow cars and vans to pass through
My mother lost her footing and fell down the top set of 6 stairs in a winder staircase feet first, slamming her feet into the wall. The impact of her feet on the wall broke her tibia and fibula pushing the broken bones up through the skin.

I've spent time this morning looking at parkour jumping videos and the only way she could have escaped major injury with even just a 10ft fall is either by landing on a very soft surface or by being highly experienced in how to land and roll.

What she claims is utterly impossible.

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Seriously, selling a swimsuit? Who on earth would want to expose their fanny to god knows what by wearing something that's been in intimate contact with KP's undercarriage?? My mind is boggling.
Bet Bunny Cuddles is strutting round the side of the local swimming pool as we speak wearing the swimsuit and scuffed Louboutins before going to get a Boveril from the vending machine on the way out.

Sink Boy is off to join her once he's filled up the Lamborghini!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

pollycopping

Chatty Member
We need to collect all the pics of her running around with heels on and send them to the court ahead of her trial can’t stand her deviousness 😤😤😤 so predictable

• Heart

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I had a cortisone injection for a broken shoulder with a full tear of the rotator cuff and two tears in my bicep. The day after the injection I could carry buckets of water and use the jet washer. She's making a fuss about nothing.

A cortisone injection is NOT surgery, she's exaggerating again.
I used to be a PCSO and walked about 8 miles a day. When I had cortisone injections in my heel I didn’t even get to rest up for the afternoon. God she’s a malingering twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I’ve said this before on here - it didn’t happen. My nephew was working at Land of Legends at the time and there was no incident reported. No ambulance was called - they take accidents very very seriously and this one just did not happen. The stupid cow lies so much I really think she believes her own BS.
Thank you, but why oh why isn't some hungry hack poking his nose into this can of worms. Surely there has to be some kind of accident/incident log? If it really was that high, dangerous and exposed imagine if it had been a child that fell. There would have been an uproar and pictures of the drop all over the papers. Also the company would have been taken to the cleaners for negligence.

• Heart

NoodleNips

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s that smart if she were she‘d have invested her money wisely over the years, instead her life‘s a complete mess as is she and all she has left to offer is humiliating herself for money.
She isn’t smart at all - cunning, sly and manipulative she might well be, but no smart woman loses her home or her children. When you have to beg for a TV channel to make your home barely habitable- that’s not smart, it’s desperate.

• Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
im in no way sticking up for KP but how can she have an operation on her feet if it is not needed,though the riming is wayyyyy convenient
Knowing this under achieveing, over inflated, lying cunt bag, it's probably having it's toenails trimmed.
To her drug and alcohol addled mind that will be expanded into major, life threatening surgery that will be the worst ever seen or witnessed by a surgeon un-named or known.
Two days after missing court hearings due to the urgency of her 'operation' she will back on her holidays, dancing and jumping into the sea, all filmed and labelled a miracle.
All truthfully reported in great detail by the Scum with tons of backgrid pictures that show her looking younger than ever, no doubt also 'rocking' whatever cheap tat she's promoting.
That's easier for them than revealing the truth because yet once again she will commit suicide of they don't toe the line.
I've lost count of the number of times she's cried suicide, I'm beginning to wish someone would call her bluff because then she'd just piss off and be quiet as it just an idle threat from a proven low life lying cunt with no interest in anything but itself.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
At the time of the accident she said she jumped over a 'low wall', that doesn't fit that picture at all. And given it seems to be a ramp to a car park where were the cars etc?
Yes, so much just didn't add up
The park closes at 5pm, (shopping still open until 10pm) but she said it was dark when the accident happened, no lighting or signs, sunset was at 8.22pm so would of been light until 9ish... She was wearing a swim suit, yes they have lockers, so could of changed and be having dinner there.
Said it was a shortcut...if she knew that, she would of known there was a massive drop the other side?
The wall in her picture was more like 12ft not double that.
She managed to lay on a sunbed the next day for a photo shoot of receiving a bouquet of flowers, probably the last thing you would want to do with the 'worst pain ever'
As someone else said, no recorded accidents at the park that day and why isn't she suing them?

Forehead still burnt/peeling.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Erm.... you don't need three months in a wheelchair following cortisone injections.... They're not pleasant to have (bearing in mind her great fear of needles *cough*) but its hardly major ankle surgery.

Katie Price facing THREE months in a wheelchair after urgent surgery (thesun.co.uk)
I had a cortisone injection for a broken shoulder with a full tear of the rotator cuff and two tears in my bicep. The day after the injection I could carry buckets of water and use the jet washer. She's making a fuss about nothing.

A cortisone injection is NOT surgery, she's exaggerating again.

• Heart

Agent Jack

Chatty Member
Remember how much Johnny Rotten disliked her? He was on to her straight away. Johnny for the jungle!
He was the first to call Saville what he was and got banned from the BBC for it. Say what you like about him but he will always call a spade a spade!

• Heart