Katie Price #158 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's Cuntie and Cole off to Spain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Carl and James English will get close enough via the MMA for James to tell him he's involved with a psycho. If James has interviewed Alex and heard all the batshit crazy stuff she's put him through....I'd imagine it would be difficult to stay quiet. I can picture him after a few sherries being like "Mate, what the duck are you doing with HER!" 😂
Yes, with input from the egg James Lock too. Putting in the mix that James English had a relationship with SKANKY'S ex bessie ĶK. oh what a tangled web........

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don't think there is such a thing as being 'registered disabled' anymore, and to get a Blue Badge she would have to be receiving the relevant disability benefits - ie enhanced rate of PIP. This is not easy to get and she would have a hard job persuading the DWP that she can't walk / needs enough assistance to qualify. Genuinely disabled people have to jump through so many hoops to show they are entitled to it and there's no way she could blag her way through it given the amount of pics we see of her stomping around in hooker heels. It can also be awarded on mental health grounds but her throwing a strop every time she gets dumped wouldn't exactly qualify.
My mum had terminal cancer and the fuckers rejected her disabled badge

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
thought she moved out of the Surry house(asked to leave and no photoes of her in there for ages) and moved in with Carl just after she meet him,papers showed her moving stuff back into the mucky mansion and Carls house,so how come they now saying she as been renting it for the last two years she as also said her self she had moved back into the mucky mansion and as she is still a bankrupt person(not been discharged)she is not supposed to be able to take any credit over £500 pound so where is she getting the 1 and half million to buy it ,if she as that kind of money she SHOULD PAY HER CREDITORS
I thought the Surrey house she was living in belonged to her mate Jeyda of JYY fame?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She hasn't bought a house at all. It's all exactly the kind of attention she wants from complete bullshit. Why you all feed into it is beyond me!
Gotta say I do agree. When people click on these articles, and share them, they're perpetuating it and keeping her in the public eye. It's all bullshit to wind people up, specifically Tattlers no doubt, and everyone falls for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My mum had terminal cancer and the fuckers rejected her disabled badge
The Government are bastards. About a month before my mum died from IPF, she got a letter asking her to present herself at the job centre as she had been deemed fit for work. She was hysterical on the phone to me....terrified she'd lose the tiny bit of money she got from DLA. I'm so sorry your Mum had issues too.

Re the stories in the sun et al....I don't think it's that we fall for it, we all know better than anyone that it's utter bullshit. It's more we are appalled that it even gets to print, and dumb fucks, like her Insta brethren, use it as a means to venerate her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
"The Surry house is only ten minutes away from the Andre house...." She'd be able to stalk without hardly getting out of bed.....

Ooooo.... and this is handy: " Katie Price has also been cooking up a storm in the HUGE kitchen which is decked out with an island and stools, as well as a massive fridge". All the better to re-heat the take-aways.

I'm sorry but its all such a pile of bollocks.
Of course it is. The owner forced her to leave because she trashed it. Remember the rat incident. She then moved to Wanky’s house in Essex.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
They were in Spain too short a time for it to have been a holiday.
Praying we're wrong though, and it's not fertility treatment.
All the fertility treatment in the world ain't changing the fact there's no way she's capable of getting pregnant and carrying a child to term.

Reactions: 9
The Government are bastards. About a month before my mum died from IPF, she got a letter asking her to present herself at the job centre as she had been deemed fit for work. She was hysterical on the phone to me....terrified she'd lose the tiny bit of money she got from DLA. I'm so sorry your Mum had issues too.

Re the stories in the sun et al....I don't think it's that we fall for it, we all know better than anyone that it's utter bullshit. It's more we are appalled that it even gets to print, and dumb fucks, like her Insta brethren, use it as a means to venerate her.
I'm sorry to hear this too, When people have genuine medical conditions and disabilities life is already hard enough without the battle for help. I think she knows how difficult it is to deal with DLA and PIP claims due to Harvey's issues, so she knows that it will rile people up to say she's 'disabled' and has a blue badge, like it's so easy. My experiences with making these claims - both Mum and daughter are disabled, have left me feeling sick with worry and unable to sleep etc, I am sure no-one who has to genuinely go through the process would be flaunting their lying ass like they don't have a care in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry to hear this too, When people have genuine medical conditions and disabilities life is already hard enough without the battle for help. I think she knows how difficult it is to deal with DLA and PIP claims due to Harvey's issues, so she knows that it will rile people up to say she's 'disabled' and has a blue badge, like it's so easy. My experiences with making these claims - both Mum and daughter are disabled, have left me feeling sick with worry and unable to sleep etc, I am sure no-one who has to genuinely go through the process would be flaunting their lying ass like they don't have a care in the world.
She has a swinging brick where her heart should be.

Sending you love, Jgirl. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.