Katie Price #158 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's Cuntie and Cole off to Spain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OOPS!!

Oh and this bollocks

I take it sinks are more attractive in Spain ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I knew the breakup was fake as she didn’t make her usual comment how pathetically small his manhood was which is her usual MO after being kicked to the kerb 🤣
Some men like being with obnoxious women. The only couple still together in Married at First Sight Australia is a seemingly decent bloke called Jackson with a vile horror called Olivia. He comes from an abusive family so her behaviour, while he doesn't like it, is familiar to him. Cole must have similar issues, why did his parents split, how old was he, who did he go to live with etc etc.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Regards her makeup classes I think those going should ask for their money back if she doesn’t look like her the promo photos with makeup applied. 🤣
If she thinks she looks so beautiful with makeup she wouldn’t want so much cosmetic surgery.
Surely she is the last person to be advertising makeup tips with her love of facial surgery & over filtered photos. It’s going to get to a stage there is so much makeup on her face that she will need a plasterer not a MUA!
On that note I do wish the papers would use realistic photos of her in their daily crap regards her not overly filtered ones as I think who the hell is that ?

He also has quite a famous dad why not Peter Andre’s son? after all he lives with dad 100% of the time now & like you said doesn’t have much to do with his erratic, self centred mother.
It's the line "is shared by Katie Price and Peter Andre" who the hell says that!! And he isn't shared!! He is being brought up by his dad and step mum?? Why can't they just come out and say it?? It sickens me that people still make allowances for it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It's the line "is shared by Katie Price and Peter Andre" who the hell says that!! And he isn't shared!! He is being brought up by his dad and step mum?? Why can't they just come out and say it?? It sickens me that people still make allowances for it!!
Makes Junior sound like the family dog, that's how it comes across to me.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Happy Easter krusties hope you are all having a good one 😘

So the tracksuit twins have jetted off to Spain to film their only fans graphic content 😂😂😂 for OF what a pair of twats.

Still at least H is safe from being fed Easter eggs and carrot cake.

Roll on court hopefully she will get what she deserves. As previously said there seems to be little or no TV work or magazine deals just seems to be her OF and her crap merchandise.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Happy Easter krusties hope you are all having a good one 😘

So the tracksuit twins have jetted off to Spain to film their only fans graphic content 😂😂😂 for OF what a pair of twats.

Still at least H is safe from being fed Easter eggs and carrot cake.

Roll on court hopefully she will get what she deserves. As previously said there seems to be little or no TV work or magazine deals just seems to be her OF and her crap merchandise.
Wonder if skanky has bought Easter eggs for her kids, probably not

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Problem is the custody arrangements are private so the papers can’t say anything about them. Only because we hang on Tattle we know the truth but to the average Joe with her IG posts she does spin it quite well that she sees the kids more regularly than she really does.
However if the papers did headline Peter Andre’s son or daughter instead of Katie Price it would not only be more accurate but maybe have people raising their eyebrows.

Reactions: 29
New to the thread. I’m sure this has been said loads already but what a tit show. So obvious they weren’t split because if they were she would already be slating him publicly like she does with all her exes. So classy.

It’s so fucked up. Either he hit her or she pretended he did (I think he did). Match made in hell but they need publicity. Why does she rely on relationships for publicity? Who cares who she’s wrapping her legs around this time?!

Reactions: 40
Looks like they have gone back to the same place as last time maybe?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
"Shared" as in the lad is with his father 100% of the time? I think Junior has made his choice perfectly plain so why do the media find it so hard to comprehend that Junior wants nothing to do with that hideous embarrassment? How can she "share" when she has no part of him any longer??
The press never let the truth spoil a story 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Only option is surely one of the animal adoption schemes. Skank adopts a Skunk , it stunk so the Skunk said to Skank it stinks here, it stunk in the zoo but the stink here is down to you. I can't breathe when you breathe , the smell of your gob could cut through fog . You eat from a trough so sorry I'm off.
Oh that’s a book title. “The tale of the Skank , The Skunk and The Sink” or The Skank, The Skunk and The Sinks’ shenanigans in Spain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.