Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sneak preview Edna's dress

Also comes in faux leather (Apologies for shit photo rather embarrassed taking it in Primani)

Reactions: 45
I think I love you.

Reactions: 21
How does Carl square off her animal abuse when he loves his little dog so much?

Reactions: 49
Does anyone think Keiran and Michelle may have a surprise wedding tomorrow at their sons christening?

MP made a point of showing her nails and mentioning cream dress and bag and then made a big thing about saying fiance at the end of her post. I know cream clothes at christening isn't unusual but it seemed like she put a lot of emphasis on saying fiance like it was an in joke

Reactions: 21
The page in the Scum shows the many faces of Skanky all in the side of an A4 page . I assume she has creative control for some articles and insists they use filtered photos but in this one they see to deliberately put a collage of recent stories to show the abject stupidity she displays trying to look young when the beach photo shows anything but.

Reactions: 24
She does ride (of a fashion) but never seems to get her hands dirty looking after them. Never talks about feeding, tack, rugs, beds, etc. I actually think she doesn't know an awful lot about them apart from getting togged up and showing off. I think all the children rode at one time, not sure if they kept it up.

You're right. I actually think she doesn't know a great deal about them apart from riding. Never mentions feeding, rugs, tack, bedding , grooming anything that involves getting stuck in and dirty. When my daughter was 14 ten years ago, she blagged me into buying a KP turnout rug in shocking pink . One week later both leg straps and one belly strap broken, absolute tat. Took it back and got a refund.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I'm amazed you got a refund! Well done you!

Reactions: 17
Makes me so angry . What happened to the chihuahua puppy her and carl were posing with in pics before she fucked off to Thailand? She should be banned from owning any animal again. Shes a vile cunt
Plus the 2 chihuahua puppies that the groom found locked in a cage pen, without food & water, covered in mess, when she Peter moved n. They went away and left those poor little puppies. And the numerous cats that were left n sheds/stables when she moved homes . Bloody disgusting that thousands of us signed petition to stop her owning animals & F all done. Hope Redtops read the run down on the pets/animals and run a story. Bloody disgusting.

Reactions: 48
Makes me so angry, no one with a heart would do that. Scum of the earth. My lovely cat is snoozing on my lap right now, to think that she had lovely wee cats like that, and neglected them like that

Reactions: 33
Something that always sticks in my mind is when she did that pony club show with her kids. I was so surprised to see that none of them had a clue how to ride and thought at the time 'what have you been doing with them?!'

Reactions: 22
Good prediction. She called him "hubby" on one of the messages earlier. I also wonder do they have an OK magazine deal for the Christening tomorrow.

The only thing that would make me think they'd have a separate wedding, is that they seem to make a big deal of occasions like birthdays, holidays etc and therefore they'd prefer to have 2 days out. They would probably like the full shebang for a wedding in terms of hotel, dress etc, can't see them wanting to make it low key. Also I assume 2 OK deals (for wedding and christening) would pay more than one combined deal.

Reactions: 26
Hi all, long time lurker here

here’s my perspective. Given recent events concerning a certain Will Smith, it makes you think how lucky/sneaky/incredibly manipulative Skanky is.

whether you like him or not (and I did), Will Smith is an incredibly successful, talented, charismatic guy, who was pretty much at the pinnacle of his career in Sunday night when he walked into that Oscars ceremony. Yes, he didn’t know for ‘certain’ he was going to win the Oscar, but what I read he was basically odds on, there wasn’t much competition apparently.

look at him now. Basically cancelled. He has committed career suicide (nothing more than he deserves, it was appalling!). But my point is, isn’t it funny, how, in his case, 30 odd years of talent and hard work have been undone in that one action (which I’m sure he is regretting now). How many times has Skanky done worse? Drugs/drink/animal abuse/bankruptcy/general lewd behaviour… and that’s just off the top of my head?

how come a major Hollywood star gets cancelled for one action and she carries on, time after time? ( and I am by no means suggesting WS is hard done by just to be clear!)

Reactions: 87
I Honestly Can't understand it either, She has been transparent about who and what she is from the get go, ( Trash) Even Given a Sympathetic view regarding Harvey it's apparent she is no Mother. It's Also Baffling how Far she got and the audience of parliament regarding Harvey's law, I think the Two Maybe Connected in as Much as who she has Dirt on ( Maybe someone in Politics, Hazarding a Guess here) And Because her "Fame" is only in the uk and some parts of Europe She doesn't Get the Attention of the World media in the same way that someone of Will Smiths Calibre does
( Saddened by his Atrocious and Extremely unprofessional behaviour, I expected more from Him )

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.