Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's always just standard procedure that the first appearance in court is just a plea. But given that she is already under a suspended sentence I think theoretically she could be remanded in custody rather than just on bail ( like wanky is) but somehow I doubt it will happen.
I think (I may be wrong here, it's a while since I studied law) but if it's a completely different offence, so not a driving offence, she will still have to go through some sort of hearing and the magistrate will have to go through all of through palaver of going over the case history etc. before sentencing even if she does plead guilty, so I doubt she'll be sentenced on the day IF she does go guilty unfortunately.

However, I could be completely wrong and having kids and currently Covid has made me forget everything I can remember 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She had only done up P and J's rooms at the MM didn't she? So nowhere for H to sleep. Also @DC16 said earlier it has been repossessed so presumably she can't go there.
It’s confusing isn’t it. She was at the MM a few days ago with Fern & Jeyde. Makes me think it hasn’t been repossessed. Surely it would have been locked up & secured and she wouldn’t be able to use it.

Reactions: 17
Re criticism of pics on KP Insta of Harvey pouring cheese on his spag bol and eating a burger. Is it really that big a deal, we don't know what his diet is like the rest of the time, burger could have been his treat on a day out and mightn't be too unhealthy if grilled and not covered in sauce. Cheese on a spag bol isn't the worst thing a grown lad could eat either. I know he's a big guy and i wouldn't be surprised if KP throws junk at him all the time, but I thought at least part of this weight issue was due to his medical condition so not sure how much even the college can control. We don't even know whether he has a food plan, what it would look like, or what his food preferences might be. I'm no KP fan or defender btw.
Re criticism of pics on KP Insta of Harvey pouring cheese on his spag bol and eating a burger. Is it really that big a deal, we don't know what his diet is like the rest of the time, burger could have been his treat on a day out and mightn't be too unhealthy if grilled and not covered in sauce. Cheese on a spag bol isn't the worst thing a grown lad could eat either. I know he's a big guy and i wouldn't be surprised if KP throws junk at him all the time, but I thought at least part of this weight issue was due to his medical condition so not sure how much even the college can control. We don't even know whether he has a food plan, what it would look like, or what his food preferences might be. I'm no KP fan or defender btw.
For goodness sake, we know we’re not judge and jury and we know we don’t know all the facts, we’re tattlers just poking fun and having a witch, none of it needs to be taken too seriously!! 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Haven’t seen it mentioned but Junior has commented on her Instagram post today & also shared it to his own stories.
Is that the pic of harvey and AFP . Very telling first pic he comments on from his mums page in moths and shes not in it. COLE and KB also liked the pic as did kirsty, her ex PA . Strange

Reactions: 28
For goodness sake, we know we’re not judge and jury and we know we don’t know all the facts, we’re tattlers just poking fun and having a witch, none of it needs to be taken too seriously!! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I know and we all like a laugh but it's not unreasonable that someone might have a different opinion, if someone comes on and starts making theories about H's diet or anything else, then the rest of us are entitled to query it. I gave my opinion on the "sex hotel" the other night and indicated that I thought some people were nitpicking, not trying to shut anyone down, the thread is open for debate, people can disagree with my opinions all they want and I respect that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Evening krusties 💜

I’m getting bored of no news from crawl. It’s v upsetting. Will he need his own thread now 😵💫🧐

can’t believe she’s posted pics of a fecking car crash. Stupid deaf bint. God I dislike her

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Katie Price, on a car crash video: "I can't believe this happened."
Yes, Katie, you ridiculous woman. Sometimes stupid people do stupid things. SOMETIMES, stupid people do INSANE things, like getting into a car whilst under a ban for drink-driving, when off their tits on vodka and cocaine.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Dunno wot dis is abaht on Twatter..

View attachment 1163754
On FB marketplace loads of companys selling cheap beds and headboards and they put prices at £30 , but thats actually delivery charge. They are new beds, probably the company she managed to beg a free bed for harv , in exchange for using her pic..think I remember her putting these up when she got harv a new bed, would only have cost about 150 quid anyway. With all the money harveys making lately she could have splashed out and got him a decent one

• Wow
Reactions: 19
On FB marketplace loads of companys selling cheap beds and headboards and they put prices at £30 , but thats actually delivery charge. They are new beds, probably the company she managed to beg a free bed for harv , in exchange for using her pic..think I remember her putting these up when she got harv a new bed, would only have cost about 150 quid anyway. With all the money harveys making lately she could have splashed out and got him a decent one
Wow, what a rip-off!, I've never bought anything from there and I don't think I will, thanks for the info!

Reactions: 11
I was wondering are they staying with AFP and Mr PP Fencing.
When she took the dogs to that cabin the other night I am beginning to think the mm may have been repossessed, because normally she would have left the dogs there. It’s likely she has descended on iron lungs place and decided to squat there, that’s why shes got Harvey with her. Iron lung would never turn him away.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Harvey no doubt has a diabetic-related food plan and I would hope that KP is strictly adhering to strict insulin-regulation and testing his blood sugars accordingly.
Time will tell.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.