Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for starting the new thread @265 ❤

But it should have been @WhiteOrchid suggestion 😬

May I suggest that the next thread title is
#154 Carl is finally free from the trollop, but for £3.50 you can see a bollock

I'm sorry 🙈 I feel really awkward about this xx
Don't worry about it Hun 😘 These things happen! (I love the nod to Shakespeare .... mainly because KP won't have a clue and will think he was a fitness model or invented botox or something 👌😂🤝🏻 )

Bit like when she pronounced Martin Scorsese as Martin Swarovski. She didn't have a clue!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
At the end of the last thread, there was chit chat about the ridiculous extreme filters Skanky and Fern, (and to be honest many other so called celebs) are using these days, and how pointless it is when you actually look nothing like your photo anymore.

Decided to put one of my fav celebs, Halle Berry through the same extreme filtering Skanky is using, to demonstrate how pathetic it all is. I know we know how ridiculous this process is, but thought it be interesting to use someone who’s naturally beautiful, 12 years older than Skanky, and doesn’t have the need to filter her image, as the likes of Skanky do and see the results.

View attachment 1163319

Before and after. Halle hardly looks like Halle anymore, just some young girl. Be so dumb if Halle did this, but she doesn’t, cos Halle has no need need to alter her appearance through filters (check out her IG, complete absence of filters) as she hasn’t f*cked up her face with cheap plastic surgery, bad diet, and substance abuse, Halle has aged wonderfully, cos basically she ain’t no f*ckwit.

Imagine what Skanky gonna look like in 12 years, if she makes it that far, doesn’t bear thinking about. We saw the real Skanky in Thailand, looking a mile away from her filtered image. Why do they use these filters, if your looks have gone, then call it a day using your looks, move on, who are they kidding. Just don’t get how they believe people think they look like this, they fooling no one (well Skanky’s diehard fans still believe, but they are all mad 😁) It’s quite sad really, it’s like there’s a mass delusion going on. It just ain’t healthy to pretend to be someone you’re not, when the real you is actually out there, ends up being really comical.

Anyway dream on Skanky, your filters ain’t gonna make you look young and gorgeous, you just look a figure of ridicule, give it up girl, but sadly as you haven’t aged like Halle, I guess extreme filtering is here to stay. 🤦🏽‍♀️
Halle is more than just a celebrity though ... She is an actress ... The filtered to death fools have no talent or skill ... They just sell an unattainable 'beauty' ... So unattainable that the original can't manage it ! It's all ridiculous frankly ... Real beauty is in the imperfections

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not guilty. If she pleads guilty she'll get immediate jail due to her suspended sentence.
I do hope so but im sure she will hang it out as long as possible and she will have to pay a solicitor big money surely she will have to explain how she affords all theses holidays surgeries etc and that cabin night was £500 quid she boils my piss with what she gets away with im hoping when Carol gets to court he exposes Skankys lies and im hoping she starts her normal smear campaign she does with all the exes already trtibg to make out shes all for family wheeling the old enabler and Harvey out for sympathy when in reality she couldnt give a flying toss about them im wondering if shes staying with the enabling mother shes not capeable of being by herself

Reactions: 29
How long is she staying in that cabin for? Not just the one night?
Am wondering if she has had Harvey out from Star for a little holiday but for some reason they can't/he won't stay at the MM?

Reactions: 20
Re criticism of pics on KP Insta of Harvey pouring cheese on his spag bol and eating a burger. Is it really that big a deal, we don't know what his diet is like the rest of the time, burger could have been his treat on a day out and mightn't be too unhealthy if grilled and not covered in sauce. Cheese on a spag bol isn't the worst thing a grown lad could eat either. I know he's a big guy and i wouldn't be surprised if KP throws junk at him all the time, but I thought at least part of this weight issue was due to his medical condition so not sure how much even the college can control. We don't even know whether he has a food plan, what it would look like, or what his food preferences might be. I'm no KP fan or defender btw.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Am wondering if she has had Harvey out from Star for a little holiday but for some reason they can't/he won't stay at the MM?
I was wondering are they staying with AFP and Mr PP Fencing.

Reactions: 9
Oh ffs, WHY! Why just a plea hearing? Can they not just get on with nailing the woman?
I think it's always just standard procedure that the first appearance in court is just a plea. But given that she is already under a suspended sentence I think theoretically she could be remanded in custody rather than just on bail ( like wanky is) but somehow I doubt it will happen.

Reactions: 21
Re criticism of pics on KP Insta of Harvey pouring cheese on his spag bol and eating a burger. Is it really that big a deal, we don't know what his diet is like the rest of the time, burger could have been his treat on a day out and mightn't be too unhealthy if grilled and not covered in sauce. Cheese on a spag bol isn't the worst thing a grown lad could eat either. I know he's a big guy and i wouldn't be surprised if KP throws junk at him all the time, but I thought at least part of this weight issue was due to his medical condition so not sure how much even the college can control. We don't even know whether he has a food plan, what it would look like, or what his food preferences might be. I'm no KP fan or defender btw.
He's diabetic, so eating properly is vital. Huge amounts, carbs, sugar, all really bad for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She had only done up P and J's rooms at the MM didn't she? So nowhere for H to sleep. Also @DC16 said earlier it has been repossessed so presumably she can't go there.

Reactions: 13
If she's not remanded then I'll come down and get her, lock her up in the cupboard of doom under the stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.