Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me physically sick. Utter CUNT!! (I don’t usually type that word in full but it’s never felt more right) wasn’t there a Jack Russell pup that drowned in her pool too? why keep getting them?! Just stop!! Shame it wasn’t her face that was ripped off.. although no one would actually notice! (Or care!!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
Why does everything to do with Kieran and Michelle have to be reported and seen as a swipe at that fucking pig? I should imagine they don’t like the bitch enough to care about her thoughts and feelings. She’s irrelevant.

Reactions: 48
I don’t think Junior will get too much stick in the music world for the way that he speaks. Lots of UK grime artists talk in that ‘roadman’ slang and it’s widely accepted even if they are white.
Personally it makes me cringe. Both my sons are mixed race and my eldest goes out of his way to speak as ‘properly’ as possible, because he hates all the stereotypes around how young mixed race lads are supposed to behave and he’s a bit gothy in attire so going round calling everyone ‘blud’ wouldn’t really go with his image.

This is sickening, I knew her history with pets was bad but when listed and referenced it's absolutely shocking.
Even though it is tough reading, thank you for all your research and posting. No more lurking, you are a Krustie please keep posting.

Makes me so angry . What happened to the chihuahua puppy her and carl were posing with in pics before she fucked off to Thailand? She should be banned from owning any animal again. Shes a vile cunt

Reactions: 37
@justanothersoul thanks for that post. Just shows how vile she actually is when it's all laid out like that doesn't it.

Could you add Blade too? Possibly? Bloody wears a remote control shock collar, which I think is disgusting. There are articles online about his going for 'retraining' at the Protection Dogs Worldwide place she got him from, you can see the remote in her hand. The cunt.

Welcome anyway

ETA: seen that he's included now with the shock collar bit, ignore me, speed reading! Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I thought Blade was included Facey! I read about him on the article.

Reactions: 9
Probably wanted Princess her mini me, this weekend to model all the outfits for a photoshoot…

Reactions: 24
Has she ever taken her kids to a museum, a castle or anything like that? We have loads of great places to visit in Sussex, and all they seem to get is a tour of hairdressers and nail salons.
Ooh I love a bit of museum visiting , done all of London. Some of Yorkshire, Edinburgh and even NYC . So interesting. Can’t see skankie being interested unless it showed how queen nefretiti applied her acrylics

That's a good point. What would she think if J was having sex with an older pregnant woman I wonder?
Prob ask him to record it for OF

Reactions: 15
She also ignores medical advice, she's had a cancer scare which was actually true and yet she seems to do what
ever she can to get cancer again, sunbeds, sunbathing after surgery.. That or a lack of common sense.
She's a sociopath, it's all about living in the moment. None of the little slaps on the wrist like community service
sentences will matter to her either.

Reactions: 22
Ooh do tell about the dress, I need a good laugh tonight. Just been outside in the freezing cold for a fire alarm in our flats and I can't praise the Fire Brigade enough. KP want's to be a paramedic? She couldn't lick the boots of the emergency services let alone be one !

Reactions: 17
I take from this that the split is real then. No way would PA let P anywhere near otherwise, let alone for the whole weekend.
She's still wearing the ring though, clearly isn't going to give that back even if they are broken up!

Reactions: 13
And the easy route offered by the Pricey.
Filler, false tits and surgery to make her look more like her mother thinks she looks herself.

Reactions: 10
A paramedic?????!!!! How could she get close enough for cpr with those stick on tata's?

Reactions: 18
She's still wearing the ring though, clearly isn't going to give that back even if they are broken up!
It's aways the mind games she plays. Is she or isn't she? Funny how it was 'allegedly' stolen in Slapgate? The woman is seriously deranged.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.