Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew it was bad but this is heartbreaking . Horrendous , criminal fucking vile bitch . I am SO angry reading this .
Thank you for your attention to detail & research . I would willingly ( and angrily) read more of your detailed posts .

And welcome . I think you’ll fit right In .

Reactions: 80
As much as she says she doesn’t care what people think and loves to make the headlines with whatever trashy behaviour is needed, do you reckon she goes to bed at night and just thinks “shit, what have I become?” She must think back to when she had it all and how she threw it all away. I don’t think anyone could be unaffected by the comments on her recently.

Reactions: 25
This is horrendous!! How does she keep getting away with it?
Should be banned from going anywhere near an animal. She doesn't have the capacity to think of anyone or anything other than herself.
Vile creature.

Reactions: 60
I think Junior is going to get serioly slammed for his fake 'blaccent' ... He is going to be attacked left right & center for cultural appropriation ... He is a child, it's not going to go well
Loads of kids (and adults) do it these days. It grinds my gears so much So fake. I'm surprised they don't forget some times and default back to their original accent

Reactions: 22
She makes my blood boil. Feel physically ill after reading that but it needs to be said because people keep forgetting or not enough know. She is vile and I hope someone offs her! Sooner the better.

Reactions: 42
anyonethink if this split is real Katie is keeping the ring because,she paid for it or because it is really only worth 50 quid so he can not be arsed to argue for it back

Reactions: 24
Welcome lurker, keep un-lurking please Can I suggest this as a photograph for the Sun to use to help illustrate your fine words. I didn't know there were pygmy hedgehogs or so many animals abused by the Skank. Oh my....

Reactions: 38
Wow, I didn't realise how absolutely cruel and vile she is, thank you very much for that very interesting summary and welcome!

Reactions: 48
My daughter would be horrified if I ever posted something like that about her and rightly so.
What is KP saying about others including Harvey who won’t be seen for his looks which are only skin deep anyway. Is she implying he and others who are not ‘stunning’ are not worthy. I‘ll never forget Lorraine Kelly saying live on Air my mother was right when she said you get the face you deserve, what does that say to people/children who were born disfigured.
What a shallow world we are becoming and often because people are employed in the media for their looks rather than their abilities, of which Katie has neither.

Reactions: 39
Noticeable that The Sun have again used a dreadful photo of Skanky in that article, this time a burnt face one …they really are out for her….roll on the court dates.

I honestly think they gonna print stuff about the pair of them that will be quite explosive, after these court appearances, they appear to me to be finally tired of her antics. Hope I’m right, not long to find out.

Reactions: 37
Where did you see this, asking for a friend

Reactions: 14
Tracey the kids school up the road to me all the kids talk with a jamockney accent etc,,even the Asian kids..loads of them do it,all gangsta stuff type shit,I find it embarrassing.They makes themselves look prats.
But, Junior us about to do this on a public stage ... He will get anhialated in the current climate ... Not by me ... By the mob

Reactions: 17
Pete the cunt is managing junior so I suspect if princess wants to go into the entertainment business he will take the reigns . Not the adult entertainment business like her let down of a mother . Nothing wrong with sex work but no parent would want their child to choose that. I’m sure many doors will be open to her that wouldn’t be afforded others. She is not cookie cutter beautiful which will stand her in good staid if she chooses to model, they look for different looks nowadays . She has her whole life ahead of her and will get sound advice from dad and Claire Powell

I think she just goes to bed at night thinking 'what stunt can I pull next' most of the time ... The only things that her to her in my opinion will be a fella she wants to keep leaving her or attending court / sentencing which are both outside of her control ... She can't stand being told what to do

So why does she filter her. She would stand alone without at be stunning. What a vile creature her mother is

Reactions: 25
This makes my hatred of her completely justified. I wish she would suffer the same fate as the poor, innocent and defenceless animals It really fucking upsets me no end.

What was the outcome for poor Smurf?

She’s a fucking monster.

Reactions: 39
Looks like Michelle and Bunny have had their nails done for the christening tomorrow… just like Krusty and P… also, SFP has chosen her wedding dress already apparently but mustn’t have taken Krusty with her (probs for good reason but god knows what she’s chosen)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.