Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I wonder if she has been flirting with Ryan whilst they were in Thailand. Wanky does not like him. Was she supposed to go to the black tie event that he turned up but she didn’t. Can’t think it can be anyone else.
He probably caught her texting the Milky Bar Kid again like he did the evening of slapgate. Now, if she's done it again she's got herself binned. No way is he going to have that old slag make a fool of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Anna666

VIP Member
If she's going to filter the fuck out of her face, she should avoid showing those big chunky ` trucker Dave ` arms, ` wiv da sleeveeesss all natureeeelll like .... its flipping hilarious! ... they don't match with the face 🤷‍♀️ ..... look at the state of those humungous wrinkly spades 🖐🖐🖐 ( trucker Dave aint happy 🤣🤣 )

Attachments

• Haha
I’m here lol x It’s about hard work paying off and having a positive outlook. I see on Instagram that Crawl is following Skanky again x
I know them following each other, and then not following each other, and then following again is all part of their childish attention-seeking game... but in ordinary people's lives that doesn't mean anything. I don't follow my husband on Insta, I see him every bloody day and all the stuff he posts on there is things I've been at with him anyway. That's why I just don't get why people follow their partners really... same as the people who are today posting 'mummy loves you so much' to their babies on Mothers Day. FFS just tell them in person. On which note, is KP gonna do a 'my world' post about her children today...

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I need them to either confirm or deny.Im going on my hols next week and will have to fake dysentery to spend time in the loo if it kicks off.
Which might be problematic, as it’s the USA not the Congo.Dont think I will be believed.

• Haha
  • Sad

Winepig

VIP Member
Really irritates me when she says, he puts me in my place, referring to whatever bloke she's with at the time. That is NOT a man's job! Ffs you are in control of your own behaviour what are you a teenager?
She’s got arrested development - amongst some many other issues - it’s like her brain stopped developing at the age of 15 .
And let’s not forget that she will not take responsibility for anything either 🙄

• Heart

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Is he REALLY that thick he didn’t know she’d be shagging about ? 😂😂😂

In fairness , props to her for managing it , given she can’t drive , lives in his house & they’re never apart 😂😂😂

Where there’s a will , there’s a way !
In her case, where there’s a Willy, there’s a way 😜🍆

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I love this one too. Is she playing the piano here?
I love seeing the kids go on nature walks, learning to cook, playing family board games etc. So refreshing from seeing Bunny being plastered in make up and false nails and pouting at the camera at the age of 6!
She's the most adorable little girl, so lovely to see her happy and thriving with KH and Michelle. KP is no good for her

• Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
I just have to post this, probably going to get the usual crap comments back. Giving birth is painful, you signed up for that anyway, menopause is inevitable, get over that too! Boo hoo!
As usual I have no clue what you’re on about

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Why was Carl sending her angry texts about her cheating?He lives with her ffs.He could turn around on the sofa and have a word.( Actually, better not,)

• Haha
Reactions: 35

NoodleNips

VIP Member
Buddy, Blade and Hagrid all seem to have disappeared? Where is she going to live now? We all know she can’t be on her own, she can’t drive herself anywhere - next installment of the Bankruptcy payment due soon - what a shitty way to exist.

• Angry
  • Sad

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Should they not be making an announcement?
At least about respecting their privacy, and needing time to heal etc.
And one from KP about a vacancy.
They are angel numbers, she posts 11.11 regularly too
She would need the heavenly host, the way her life is panning out.

• Haha