Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClivE

VIP Member
why if they have really split up have they not said on their instagram page yes me and Katie/Carl have decided to split i will not believe it is nothing more than a publicity stunt until they do(or maybe sundays papers Carl will show us all his black and white proof that would be a good mothers day surprise for us mothers)

Reactions: 35

Spiderplant

VIP Member
well this is embarrassing..Umm… Congratulations to myself…😬

Dearest mods, please can you amend the title it’s meant to be thinks she’s fit…last time I’m starting a thread…
Well done for stepping up when its all moving on so quick

• Heart

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
She's a stunner ... makes you wonder why the silly old moo ( pwiccee ) had those tat sleeves? ... she is well known for her jealously ... so in her ` pea brain ` in order to keep jaffa the TWAT, she will mimick his ex`s in some way, to make him stay with her ... VERY IMATURE BEHAVIOUR ... she is honestly stunted to teenage years, a bratty 16yr old, that never grew up:rolleyes::rolleyes: ... ( by the way ... I dont blame the artist who did them, ink like that takes a while to do properly ( nephew is a excellent tattoo artist ) .... but we know pwiccceee has no patience to see something through in the right way, she wanted work that could take weeks, done in 2 days .. and that mess is the result ) .... Sorry pwicccyyyy, this ` young ` woman is NATURALLY beautiful ... YOU are NOT!! 🤷‍♀️😖🥴🥴
She looks like a burnt corpse

• Haha

Beaversabout

Chatty Member
Really irritates me when she says, he puts me in my place, referring to whatever bloke she's with at the time. That is NOT a man's job! Ffs you are in control of your own behaviour what are you a teenager?

• Heart

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Is the posting of the numerology new?

IMO it would seem to indicate she really is spiralling down? Grasping on to anything to make her feel things will get better (we all know just how bad things really are outside of her fan base believers).
A genuine fan would notice this odd behaviour too and be concerned. The others are her deluded, fellow narcissistic type enablers, not fans. They see nothing wrong with her not having access to her kids, getting through blokes like most get through underwear, breaking the law, taking drugs, lying and manipulating, using her disabled son for a headline and £££ because they are exactly the same. Pure scum

• Heart
Reactions: 34

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Whoop, whoop.....I'm finally allllllll caught up, I LOVE IT! DO YOU LOVE IT??

MBE for PinkSquirrel for services to speed reading 🤣👍

And this unfiltered vision of beauty is who we are allllllll jealous of apparently 🥴
Kin 'Ell she's morphing into Miss Trunchbull! 😆

She'll be swinging kids around by the pigtails and buying cars off of dodgy salesmen with questionable taste next.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

kirajodie

VIP Member
The Scum, stating last 7 failed engagements & quoted about her meeting Kieran as follows:
Katie and Kieran Hayler
Kieran Hayler is Katie's most recent husband after they met over online chat service Blackberry Messenger - but they finalised their divorce in 2020.

That's not true. KP met Kieran through Phil & Gary. They knew Kieran & thought he's get on with KP, so introduced them. Bet Phil & Gary regretted getting poor Kieran involved with her. She was still with Leandro at the time. Once a cheat, always a cheat.
I watched back the Phil and Gary wedding episode, you said you couldn't remember the big dress she wore, she did change into a slim fit gold dress after the actual vows , then into a black one later. What a mess she was . It was also the series she met AR . Took him home first night she met him and he was still there 2 days later when kids came home. He was fully moved in within the week. So much for her lies about never had a one night stand , never sleep with anyone for about a month, and takes time to introduce kids

• Wow

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Could be true but it’s also textbook for an abuser to be paranoid and constantly think you’re cheating
I still don’t know why some are so convinced he is the abuser. She has ample form of inflicting emotional abuse going back two decades. These perpetrators twist the narrative to make the man appear the abuser, as we know she has done. It’s not always the man responsible. Yes, he’s flipped his lid but I don’t believe that makes him an ‘abuser’.

• Heart