Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well this is embarrassing..Umm… Congratulations to myself…😬

Dearest mods, please can you amend the title it’s meant to be thinks she’s fit…last time I’m starting a thread…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
Congratulations Gem.

This is proper gold tonight, as my dear old nan used to say.
I cant hit refresh fast enough 🤣😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Do you think it's possible she did travel to the event but he's blind sighted her with the break up? Or.. She got too shitfaced en-route, pissed the car and couldn't make it out the hotel room? All woe is me..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Dearest mods, please can you amend the title it’s meant to be thinks she’s fit…last time I’m starting a thread…
When you report the old thread, to get it closed, ask there, otherwise they won't notice. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just following on from the last thread, about her probably bragging she can turn gay men straight. Bet she has turned a fair few gay so far!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Well done for stepping up when its all moving on so quick

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Woah….I keep having extended breaks today, that thing called life getting in the way, and every time I come back it’s increasingly kicking off. Grabbing the wine, I’m onboard for whatever is going down tonight 🤪……🍸🍿

5E3F6905-058F-4C9B-BCEC-68D1E69B0D69.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ll attempt a recap:
Coalface has deleted all pics of his dolly, now the world is on tender hooks waiting to hear if they’ve split! 🙄
He’s in sheesh, but is he on the pull? 🤔
KP is at a charity function tonight (we think?) will she turn up tonight, off her nut , looking like a toilet roll holder?
Is Kris (no not kardashian! 🙄) racing to reclaim his princess..?
Myself? I am scared, I have broken every rule in the tattle rule book, by staring a new thread with my own title suggestion…which in my sloshed rush to post-spelt it wrong 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
I’ll attempt a recap:
Coalface has deleted all pics of his dolly, now the world is on tender hooks waiting to hear if they’ve split! 🙄
KP is at a charity function tonight (we think?) will she turn up tonight, off her nut , looking like a toilet roll holder?
Myself? I am scared, I have broken every rule in the tattle rule book, by staring a new thread with my own title suggestion…which in my sloshed rush to post-spelt it wrong 😳
I don't think you'll get a restraining order or anything. Not like Skanky.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ll attempt a recap:
Thinfits quite funny though. Cause she certainly aint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ll attempt a recap:
Thanks for the recap struggling to keep up with the threads they are going that fast 😂 is this break up all a plot or do we think tit is going to hit the fan and coal is gonna spill?
Congrats on the the thread Gem 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.