Katie Price #149 Wanky not home, Skanky alone … time to get Boyson back on the phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not officially but you can buy the 'just eats' or deliveroo boxes and look official.

Reactions: 10
Microblading is very very natural looking. Find a good practitioner, ask to see their work and go for it. Best thing I’ve done.

Reactions: 16
I wondered if he had tried to stop her leaving and driving off too, that could have resulted in her saying he was controlling her but his explanation was that he was stopping a potential crime, hence those charges dropped.

Reactions: 15
Ice cream vans are deals on wheels in one area near us. They'll use any transport necessary to get their dealings done these days.

Reactions: 24
I don’t think she has handed over bank cards etc that’s why she has a made an agreement to pay so much a minth

Reactions: 7
It’s on her Wiki top of page,everything is on there,always recommended for newbies to read.

Reactions: 16
Some messages on crawls OF account, how fuckin degrading who are these sad sub cunts. Probably all in closet gays like crawl himself

Oh wow, look what she's after now the deluded fuckwitt

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Ice cream vans are deals on wheels in one area near us. They'll use any transport necessary to get their dealings done these days.
Yes we have an ice cream van that’s constantly around, even in winter. When we hear the chimes, we laugh & say, ‘dealers here’! Watched him hand over things that certainly aren’t an ice cream to adults. Glad we’re not going mad

Reactions: 25
Some messages on crawls OF account, how fuckin degrading who are these sad sub cunts. Probably all in closet gays like crawl himself
How degrading and humiliating. I would be so disgusted and ashamed if my son was being talked about like that. What an idiot he is, why stoop so low to try to earn a few measly ££££s? Somehow, I don't think that was his plan 2 years ago

Reactions: 25
So it looks like it maybe all over the one thing about the entire thing is Vegas,we’re going there to get married etc etc then she’s got luggage marked with Mrs Woods then they’re looking around Vegas wedding chapels then it’s ha ha you all fell for it it was all a joke ? Hmmmmmmm.

Reactions: 18
You're definitely not going mad, lol! Quite common in lots of places I think. They're not even shy about doing it either, like you say, a queue of bloody adults at the van & no kids is pretty obvious

Reactions: 18
You're definitely not going mad, lol! Quite common in lots of places I think. They're not even shy about doing it either, like you say, a queue of bloody adults at the van & no kids is pretty obvious
I've lived a sheltered life, I still believed they sold ice creams

Reactions: 24
A lot of the fried chicken shops in London (and likely elsewhere) are fronts for supplying drugs. That's why there's several on every street and yet somehow they all manage to survive. A friend of mine was a foot cop in Camden and he said the vast majority of the guys you see on mopeds with L plates working as "couriers" are carrying much more than parcels/food. Most of us live a sheltered life and don't know the half of it!

Reactions: 28
And no ice creams

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.