Katie Price #149 Wanky not home, Skanky alone … time to get Boyson back on the phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still seem to be a goodly number of photos on her Instagram of him/the two of them.
At this stage, it would appear to be very one sided.
Incoming fireworks tonight…!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Re the deleted instagram post about the hospital -All the woman said was that she worked at the hospital and that Katie was definitely there that night of slapgate as she saw her in A&E.
Is that it? Thought it may have been something more 😅 Oh well, hope she hasn’t put herself in hot water over skanky bleep 😬😕

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Going by what little I've read, The wedding is of then.
No, weddings still on, she'll have a new 'the one' installed within a fortnight.
And he'll be the biggest she's had, which will be good because they're having babies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
As the wonderful Bette Davis proclaimed as Margo Channing in ‘All About Eve’
‘Fasten your seatbelts…it’s gonna be a bumpy night!’
(Maybe)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
(Maybe)
Oh I DO so hope they’ve both got a dealer on speed dial .

Oh yeah , at least one of them doesn’t need to do that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I dont think there will be any fireworks just yet ... she will be trying desperately to get him to change his mind ... if she gets trollied she may be over his house in the street begging & crying but the big kick off wont happen until she really knows he has gone ... I think that will be when he moves the cars which are where she stables her horse I believe and collects his belongings from MM ... she will definitely go nuclear when that happens or if there is a sniff of another woman ... she always does ... uncontrollable narcissitic rage

Reactions: 41
(Maybe)
She will be trying to get Boyson on the phone ... playing the damsel in distress hoping he will play her knight in shining armour (more like a twit in tinfoil if he does) ... she will tell Boyson Carol is an evil DV guy who hit her, smashed her feet, manipulated her, forced her into surgeries, made her get fat ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I dont think there will be any fireworks just yet ... she will be trying desperately to get him to change his mind ... if she gets trollied she may be over his house in the street begging & crying but the big kick off wont happen until she really knows he has gone ... I think that will be when he moves the cars which are where she stables her horse I believe and collects his belongings from MM ... she will definitely go nuclear when that happens or if there is a sniff of another woman ... she always does ... uncontrollable narcissitic rage
Maybe she’ll get in a vehicle again , under the influence & in the middle of said rage - nothing would remotely surprise me with this lawless old witch .
Anyone in the locale , I’d be keeping off the roads tonight & tomorrow morning

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I don’t believe he’s dumped her … I mean , her wit , humour , class , looks , celebrity lifestyle , family values . The intellect ,love of art , fine dining , the eloquence . I could go on , but I’m crying as I write 😂
I'm crying as I read :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm crying as I read :ROFLMAO:
Group Tattle cry for The Beautiful Katie Price and her latest lost love the hunky and not remotely filtered Carol Woods , future wrestling champion , businessman , TV star and all round good EGG .

I’m mutating into Bunnycuddles as I type 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I don't think there'll be fireworks tonight, he won't want more scandal with this MMA thing coming up. He's definitely moving on though so I've got the beers chilling just in case 🍺🍻🍺🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Evening Tattlers, I might be reading too much into this, but someone called katietolley (makes me think it's a piss take out of Dolly ,which CW calls her?)liked KB photo. We know pricey likes to make up accounts. Maybe she's fed up of Carwashes small balls? 🤣🕵

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Group Tattle cry for The Beautiful Katie Price and her latest lost love the hunky and not remotely filtered Carol Woods , future wrestling champion , businessman , TV star and all round good EGG .

I’m mutating into Bunnycuddles as I type 😂
LOL LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 22
off topic but i see they are reporting that the so called millionaire Kerry Katona is now selling her worn underware for a fiver

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.