Katie Price #146 still no subscribers on your OnlyFans sale. You dirty old hag, you belong in jail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 I know, and you could hear the sarcasm, but can also see how you might be a bit "wtf!" initially if you weren't in the loop.lol Don't worry about it. Sometimes I post things and then wait to get my arse handed to me. Hasn't happened yet, but there's plenty of time. 😂❤
Well den you should know me better den dat innit???! You fink I would be rude? Me an you aaat side naaaow!
🤣🤣 I'm so rubbish at trying to write like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nice one Rosie, I hope she's reading your comments too, lol. I predict a riot...
Keep soft soaping him. He's either thick, off his nut or fancies you 🦊
He fancies me? Oh gosh! I'm so flattered.... NOT!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I've been thinking about this too, when H is older will KP drop him like a stone if he becomes less "cute" and "marketable," the older he gets.
He's not exactly cute now. Not being unkind but he is a fully grown overweight adult. I know his mental age is young but that doesn't make him cute. I'm glad to see he is doing well now he is away from her but she will undo all that as soon as she gets him back. Going on about how proud she is of him going shopping, I bet she has never taken him shopping in her life, and won't do once he's back with her again. She will continue to milk him for all it's worth while she can, until there is an incident at one of the events she takes him to and his 'work' will then all dry up. I also can't stand the way she is constantly slobbering all over him, it's disgusting' It's not normal parental behavior.

Excuse me! What I’m saying is I think we SHOULD be able to express ourselves on this site. 20 regular posters seem to get what I’m saying. What makes you think I don’t like you all, quite the opposite if you’ve read my posts. Get your facts right and don’t be so rude.To be honest it’s people like you that are putting me off this site. Can’t understand why you made these comments towards me🙀🥵
I think there's been a bit of a misunderstanding here between you two. I think Rosycosy's comment wasn't meant for you Willowtree but the person that was having a go about the comments over the hairdresser. Sometimes it's easy to lose track when people are quoting or replying to others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He's not exactly cute now. Not being unkind but he is a fully grown overweight adult. I know his mental age is young but that doesn't make him cute. I'm glad to see he is doing well now he is away from her but she will undo all that as soon as she gets him back. Going on about how proud she is of him going shopping, I bet she has never taken him shopping in her life, and won't do once he's back with her again. She will continue to milk him for all it's worth while she can, until there is an incident at one of the events she takes him to and his 'work' will then all dry up. I also can't stand the way she is constantly slobbering all over him, it's disgusting' It's not normal parental behavior.
but atleast he will know how to visit a nail bar and wait around lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I've been here a while now and I've never been rude to anyone. We talk about her IG fans on here a lot (even mentioned their way of responding today) Sleep on it and read it again tomorrow. Hopefully you'll see the funny side 🤞🏻

No, you did nothing wrong Willow! Just a little misunderstanding 🤗 sleep well and hopefully we'll get some good news tomorrow! 😘
Glad to see you two have kissed and made up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This is what happens when we all get riled up with our feelings for our own People's Princess, the very sexy angel Katie Price.
I am crying as I type this....
Oh thanks a lot Wilma! OH heard me trying to hold my laugh in and goes "are you still on that site?" 🤣🤣🤣 you landed me in it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
No, is it worth paying 2000000£ for popcorn to go to? I adore Tatey and Nan, best comic since my namesake duly departed.
I was sitting next to Des Lynham shortly after his appearance on her show so I asked him how he'd enjoyed it. With sorely injured dignity he said in a hushed, horrified and disbelieving tone "She asked after my bowels".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She did take him shopping to the garden centre when Cole put her through the Xmas tree wrapping machine, and also to the garden centre in Ashington, opposite 'the car lot' to get Jetts' lawn stuff for his room. Flipping heck I'm good for my age eh? Also, as we are having a moan about each other on here. I only research things and post what I find out for this thread. Wee bit pissed off today with negative tit about me! I think I always try to make light of a situation, sorry to be boring about this, Carry on Krusties x

Oooh you bad girl! 🤣 he might end up blocking me 🙁
Woo hoo! I love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.