Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
She won't keep getting away with this forever, this could be the time!

Under an article about her X'th boob job the other day someone said "shes had more replacement parts than triggers broom" :LOL: would make a good thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Masha34

I’m still catching up but wanted to jump in with some research I’ve done. The latest photos of KP are truly shocking, filtered or not. She looks dreadful, nothing like her former self, and as other have said she is looking and acting unhinged.

So I went back through her Instagram, to see where it really went wrong. So here it is - Katie Price, 2 Years In Pictures.

Her current Instagram starts in 2020, before she was with Carl. She looked well, clearly had too much plastic surgery too young but seemed happy and healthy. This first photo is from April 2020, the second June 2020, not even 2 years ago. No doubt filters used, but she’s in good shape. She doesn’t look unwell at all.

7B824260-38A4-4413-A7A7-9C7338241E77.jpeg

BDC6DF64-EC32-475A-A07E-86B3725283A3.jpeg

The next photos are from June 2020, wishing Peter and Kieran a Happy Fathers Day, so clearly she had no issues with them then. It seems that changed after she met Carl.

4302BD21-20BE-42D2-9665-41826D0D3267.jpeg
358724A4-1314-4328-A880-15FD1C10191A.jpeg

Then she meets Carl, looks loved up to start with. I note she posts ALOT about how perfect he is, how much she loves him etc, like she’s really making a point.

044DA2F0-7D03-49B7-8619-1379DCC310F2.jpeg

By July 2020 she has the broken feet - it is speculated here that this happened as she was trying to get away from Carl and jumped off a balcony, and I can believe it. This seems to be a turning point for her, and the start of a real spiral down.

C4083681-FA34-45ED-A0B2-E2552706DC78.jpeg

By December 2020 she is looking less healthy, and he looks a lot less into her in photos. If they are both habitual drug users (likely from all accounts) and their use is worse when together, then I wonder if at this point this is where they are starting to show and take their toll.
5139C297-A144-4217-B1AC-91781AD322E6.jpeg

In Summer 2021 she has her botched face lift - from here things really go down hill and her behaviour starts to become more erratic.

8A55EE38-D111-4F4B-AC1C-D06DC94027C4.jpeg

Slapgate of course happens after, followed by rolling her car while banned and under the influence, and she stops seeing her children as much, and for Junior not at all. Then we start getting her threats to Emily, her accusations of Kieran being a rapist, and find out she’s breaking her restraining order against Michelle

A picture taken while she is “in the Priory” I’m September 2021 shows a huge difference from the photos from early 2020.
EA675A82-319C-4F63-A81F-1993567DA52D.jpeg

And of course her drama free 2022 has been anything but. She’s ended up having another boob job that looks terrible, and joining OF. She is a shadow of her former glory, no home, no kids, and a boyfriend who looks like he can’t stand her. Here are the latest pics of Katie and Carl, her looking like an unwell alien, him uninterested, and seeming to show contempt for her in a lot of videos and photos.

FB19F546-4572-4D0E-B304-2196A59616FB.jpeg

In the short time she’s been with Carl her life is in ruins. I think they are both heavy into drugs and while they were still able to just about function in 2020, by 2021 that seems when perhaps the drugs started to take their toll and she’s been an absolute mess since. She’s paranoid and unstable, and I believe he only goads her further. In her latest photos she looks out of it, lost. In her videos she sounds incoherent at times. She’s dead behind the eyes.

So there you go, 2 short years, the wrong man and a raging drug habit and you have the below. Compare that with the first photo… it truly is shocking.
D4271045-21CC-4CB6-9268-8ADEC8C27D6B.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 95

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I've got to read up from page 33 on the last thread.....but I just had to jump on to say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STUPID SKANKY TRAMP 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bus trip to court anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So BBC, C4, GMB, This Morning, and Lorraine f*cking Kelly are you going to continue giving airtime and wads of cash to this serial abuser of another woman then ?????

Honestly this should be the end of it, start thinking of the victims she leaves in her wake, and stop pandering to her lies and deceit, Enough is enough now, no more.

Woo Hoo has to be game over now you bloody hypocrites, majority of the public will not tolerate this continued pathetic protection of her, she’s been charged with another offence, drop her forever, it’s bin time. 🗑

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Badirene

VIP Member
Dear Crawl,

I write this letter to you from my prison bureau, it's in crayon the warden won't allow me a biro as I stabbed Big Mandy on D wing with a pen the last time I woz allowed one. She has recovered nicely. She's alright is Big Mandy, she does a cracking set of hair extensions using left over spaghetti from dinner in the prison canteen. The sunlight glinting on the bars of my cell window reminds me of your turkey toothed smile gleaming innit.

I made another friend called Smashed Debbie, she's doing life for cracking her old man over the head with a standard lamp wot she bought in John Lewis (19.99 with plug, but bulb not included) she does art and tattoos and all and I asked her to do me a tattoo of your name, well she only went and fucked it up. She scribbled Carl on the knuckles of my left hand,like who the fuck is Carl?

Anyway my love I hope life in Stangeways is nice and there's not too much glass in your porridge in the mornings. See you in 6 to 18 months.

All my love,

Your Dolly 💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
She was caught because they found one of her cold sores had flaked off into the envelope. But she didn't write it, Cole has proof in black and white that it was the fella who crashed her car and ran away. This fella was paid by Emily Peter Kieran and michelle, who also invented covid.
Katie would like privacy at this time as she's got her final paramedic exams coming up, and one of her Tits has popped and what looks like custard is seeping out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
So in a nutshell (correct me if I’ve missed anything) she’s got on her plate in no particular order:

bankruptcy
Losing custody of her children
Crawl giving her a slap
Losing MM
Looks like a hag
Court for breaching restraining order
Banned from driving until 2099
Massive flop on OF

Missed anything? Makes my life looks a dream and we’ve got my 80 year old mother who’s got dementia living with us 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

hayleybaby

VIP Member
I hope she gets nicked at the airport when she’s lands like Stephen Bear did. I would pay good money to see her mug shot photos. No hair extensions, lashes, make up. What a fright!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
There she is flying off to Thailand for a fabulous holiday with the love of her life and what does she do? Draft and post a poison pen letter to the fiancé of her Ex. She’s either deranged, evil or a bitch. Or a combination of all 3.🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

DC16

VIP Member
I was going to change my avatar, but I think I will keep it a bit longer….. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
As someone whose life was fucked up from birth .... by a raging, selfish narcissist ` mother ` ... LONG STORY .... trust me those children MUST be kept away from the useless DANGEROUS ` incubator ` who carried them .... the damage these fucking vile creatures inflict on their children, is lifelong ... it is NOT in the best interests of the children to have ANY contact with this nasty monster, who does whatever the fuck she wants, with no concern on how it affects them, has ALWAYS put men before them, particularly the current fucking thug .... I will go as far to say, if she passes before her time, as I wished on my own ` incubator ` MANY TIMES OVER THE YEARS .... that's the best gift, she can give to them ... BOTTOM LINE .... some women are not made to be mothers, they dont even deserve the title ... in time her children will grow, start their own lives, and she will be nothing more than a distant memory .... which is more than she deserves .... the children have very good stepmothers, that are doing the best they can, this is what the children will remember, its these two women who will raise them into fine adults ... as for their birth mother, they can google the nasty fuck, and it will explain many of their questions .... their lives are more enriched without her in it ....

Last edited:
  • Heart
My eldest is a police officer, he reckons as she's already been charged she won't be arrested at the airport, she'll just have to attend court. He also thinks the charge will relate to the texts and this letter will probably be used as further evidence, might be difficult to prove the letter was sent by her but if the texts were send from her phone that's what they'll get her on. Says she'll only just have been charged now after her January arrest cos it takes weeks to go through phone records etc. She'll have sent the letter thinking she'd got away with the texts. I cannot believe her stupidity

Reactions: 66

BilboHolmes

She is the same age as me. I'm perimenopausal and have hypothyroidism and do have a lot of shit days but looking at her photos makes me feel great 😂
I caught sight of myself at work earlier- I’m a cleaner, the lights in the loos are NOT kind. I felt supremely down when I saw my face (I’m 39, but not taken care of myself until the last couple of years getting sober). Then I remembered Skanky😂
my face is a treasure map of lines, saying I’ve laughed, battled, cried, walked in the sun, and I wouldn’t swap it for anything❤
She is rotten, inside and out xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Boris' Hairbrush

I've just seen the news on the Mail that KP is being charged with breaking the restraining order that was meant to prevent her contacting Michelle. Hopefully this time the cunt will start another holiday, but this time to the Costa Del Holloway. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha

Cheekymonk3y

Think that’s shut now , Holloway
My mother got sentenced to 3 months in Holloway back in the 90’s for being caught drink driving twice in a 3 month period (absolutely deserved) - and luckily no one else was hurt - but this is why the whole KP is personal for me - it is disgraceful that she has got away with what she has for so long

• Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
I'm loving it, are you loving it woo hoo! Is this finally the time for her to face real justice? Any night owls who can keep an eye on her Insta tonight, in case she goes on a drunken one and takes it down before morning?

Screenshot_20220316-204908.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64