Katie Price #143 Go away you and your asparagus fella. You're a dirty old hag, not Cinderella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't keep getting away with this forever, this could be the time!

Under an article about her X'th boob job the other day someone said "shes had more replacement parts than triggers broom" :LOL: would make a good thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
She said some pretty vile things about Michelle in that text she sent recently - imagine how much worse she would be in an ANONYMOUS letter. I dread to think.

She is ridiculously stupid. She thought she could swerve the restraining order by sending the abusive texts about Michelle to Keiran, and now she thinks she can avoid the law again, by sending abuse to a relative of Michelle’s. Clearly not making it very anonymous, as it sounds like a cut and dried case against her.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the letter contained accusations - vile accusations.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Well new tattoos are definitely to make her look hard inside, we know she can fight, knocked out ex-besties tooth, fought in some club toilets with another woman, can threaten people, likes drugs, can con people, work shy, I’m sure she will blend in a treat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
It’s funny, I walked past the court the other day (totally outing where I live now) and saw a prison van and wondered if KP would be there any time soon. Why yes, yes, she will. Woohoo!
Nothing wrong with admitting you are from Creepy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In theory when she goes to court she should be jailed for breaching her suspended sentence, they don’t need to adjourn for reports to do that. the prosecution will be all over this. This is disregarding the new charges. There are one or two moves she could try to avoid straight away but im not gonna type that out here so as not to give out ideas. Saying she has one or two moves is saying to much.
Whoops, should have added a spoiler alert to my previous comment. Seed was planted when Crawl was able to delay his hearing due to having to be in Thailand to look after KP’s mental health… who knew he was so qualified in caring for people with poor mental health, amazing guy clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She won't keep getting away with this forever, this could be the time!

Under an article about her X'th boob job the other day someone said "shes had more replacement parts than triggers broom" :LOL: would make a good thread title.
Nice to have a positive reaction from a mod, do you dislike her as much as we do? x

Reactions: 28
In theory when she goes to court she should be jailed for breaching her suspended sentence, they don’t need to adjourn for reports to do that. the prosecution will be all over this. This is disregarding the new charges. There are one or two moves she could try to avoid straight away but im not gonna type that out here so as not to give out ideas. Saying she has one or two moves is saying to much.
So I assume she will just attend court no arrest at airport etc

Reactions: 15
She'll do whatever she can to get out of it. Mental Health will be the biggest, possibly try to get sectioned, fake suicide attempt.
She can't blame the drugs. She's seriously a nasty, nasty piece of tit.
Let's see her enablers AFP & SFP try to justify this tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Dear Crawl,

I write this letter to you from my prison bureau, it's in crayon the warden won't allow me a biro as I stabbed Big Mandy on D wing with a pen the last time I woz allowed one. She has recovered nicely. She's alright is Big Mandy, she does a cracking set of hair extensions using left over spaghetti from dinner in the prison canteen. The sunlight glinting on the bars of my cell window reminds me of your turkey toothed smile gleaming innit.

I made another friend called Smashed Debbie, she's doing life for cracking her old man over the head with a standard lamp wot she bought in John Lewis (19.99 with plug, but bulb not included) she does art and tattoos and all and I asked her to do me a tattoo of your name, well she only went and fucked it up. She scribbled Carl on the knuckles of my left hand,like who the duck is Carl?

Anyway my love I hope life in Stangeways is nice and there's not too much glass in your porridge in the mornings. See you in 6 to 18 months.

All my love,

Your Dolly 💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I'm so excited, I've opened a bottle of malbec on a Wednesday night!! 🍷 🍷 🍷
Life is great right now 🇯🇪🤗🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
So in a nutshell (correct me if I’ve missed anything) she’s got on her plate in no particular order:

bankruptcy
Losing custody of her children
Crawl giving her a slap
Losing MM
Looks like a hag
Court for breaching restraining order
Banned from driving until 2099
Massive flop on OF

Missed anything? Makes my life looks a dream and we’ve got my 80 year old mother who’s got dementia living with us 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
So in a nutshell (correct me if I’ve missed anything) she’s got on her plate in no particular order:

bankruptcy
Crawl giving her a slap
Losing MM
Looks like a hag
Massive flop on OF

Missed anything? Makes my life looks a dream and we’ve got my 80 year old mother who’s got dementia living with us 😂
A drama free 2022 then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

bankruptcy
Crawl giving her a slap
Losing MM
Looks like a hag
Massive flop on OF

All that against her yet she still gets tv shows and hasn't been cancelled !! I'm not even sure this will be the end of her crappy non existent career 😡🥊

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.