Katie Price #142 Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and dont give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always getting dumped, I don't think it's ever her doing the dumping. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 22
Nazanin is a different class of woman entirely. I bet Katie doesn't even know who she is.

Reactions: 30
The Priory will be preparing the room ready for her visit, ok not really, just the photos outside taken by whoever lol. Will she say she knew nothing and it was Cole? Anyway once again the kids realise they are no longer important enough to her.

Reactions: 24
I doubt it was anyone else, other than Katie Price who posted that letter!

Reactions: 21
Interview with Dwight years ago ... He is very diplomatic, whatever else he may be he has never directly attacked KP

Reactions: 12
She was excused an immediate sentence on the proviso that she went to the Priory to address her DRINK DRIVING conviction. Which she dodged, she wasn't in the Priory for MH issues

Reactions: 13
I know it's wonderful news. I think the plane is due to land about midnight tonight. I'm looking forward to see her re-united with her husband and daughter, crying tears of joy for them too xx

Reactions: 14
Michelle is the victims here, not KP

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.