Katie Price #141 Spongeblob Squareskank is back, new body, she ate all the pies, drank all the voddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always looked square and butch, when she's posing in heels she looks like a man in drag, never looks feminine. Although she's kept relatively slim over the years, she's never had a model figure, she's only ever been a model because of how willing she's been to get the boobs out.

Reactions: 42
As my mother would say, "hell mend her "

Reactions: 23
I'm so sorry to hear you had to witness that

Reactions: 20
Pom Bear, Pom Bear. Can we call on your talents to show how Skanky's gut resembles the Tin Mans torso in the Wizard of Oz?

Reactions: 24
That’s sad to hear that her actions bring back bad memories for you. Sorry
I think the majority of people on here, plus her family, friends and the press are fully aware that her days are numbered. She has got to the stage in her life where it is now too late to turn it around. Mainly, because she doesn’t want to. It would take a lot of hard work, perseverance, a changing of behaviour and lifestyle, to turn her life around….. all of which she doesn’t want to do.
Someone once said “ if you do what you always do, you get what you always get “. In the case of Skanky, she knows this life, she enjoys this life and doesn’t want it to change.
The kids are living their best lives independently of her now. So at least this helps pave the way for when she is not there anymore.

Reactions: 48
Nooooo don’t say that I adore Adam lambert I would happily sit & stare at him all night whilst he serenaded me! amazing man…..crawl on the other hand,well makes my skin crawl
I adore Adam Lambert too. Amazing voice and drop dead gorgeous

Reactions: 23
I've just realised that her torso is the same shape as the Tin Man's in The Wizard of Oz.
OMG - I've been thinking the exact same thing for the last couple of days! I wanted to try and photoshop her head onto the tin man but didn't know how to do it! I'm glad I'm not alone!

Reactions: 26
I am so sorry about your Mum, sending a hug, it makes me so sad to watch her make all those promises to her kids, they must feel so let down. Xx

Reactions: 29
I was reading this thread and Mr Webster looked over my shoulder at my screen (he shall pay for this later but I digress) and said 'who's that in the bikini?' All he could see was the boobs, and when I showed him who it was all he said was 'fucking hell' (not in a good way!)

Now I can't stress enough how much he doesn't give a shit about any of this kind of stuff, but even he is weirdly drawn in by her antics, in a car crash sort of way. Maybe that's the appeal?

Reactions: 31
look how wide she is in that photo, no shape, no waist.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.