Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wimble womble

VIP Member
So KP going on about doing more stuff for charity, yet she hasn’t even publicly acknowledged Anna K’s birthday or Harvey’s catwalk today 🤷🏻‍♀️😡😡😡
Give it a few hours it will be in the headlines lmfao
Just gotta get those buzzwords spelt correctly
“ moved to tears” “ heartwarming” “fans are gobsmacked”
Etc etc etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 11

kirajodie

VIP Member
The absolute STATE of this tattoo. She obviously doesn’t check the quality of her tattooists’ work before committing, because this is absolutely terrible!
Yep as someone else pointed out earlier, shes covered the tats of kids name. The one with Carl and katie like a bracelet gone too

Private2407

Chatty Member
i can not she the Melia chain of hotels offering her a free stay in exchange for staring in her youtube(they do not need that kind of publicity),it is quite a large chain of hotels all over the world(they have 360 hotels in 46 countries)(i have stayed in 3 of them they were all nice)and i would be surprised if they thought she was a big enough star to advertise their hotels(just because she seems to indicate that it was free by saying thankyou for having us does not mean it was free we know she lies to make out she is a bigger star than she thinks she is)melia was named best luxury hotel chain in 2021 they do not need a washed up ex page 3 person to promote them
She has previous for not doing anything that doesn't benefit her in some way so I wonder what the crafty old bint is up to then 🤔

NoodleNips

VIP Member
Ok - Skanky takes us for a hour of the gym - she is out of breath by the time she gets there - she can manage 10 mins on the Stairmaster -can’t do the running machine because of the broken hooves. We see her room - all her clothes are in a pile at the bottom of a wardrobe along with all her Boombod and JYY stuff because she still has to post! Wigs all hanging up in bags. No sign of Crawl anywhere.
Lots of food being presented - lots of “l LOVE IT” Crawl and Kate in the pool where he picks a spot on her nose and she says he has tiny balls - lots lots more to come apparently!
IT WAS THE LONGEST 10 MINS OF MY LIFE
That we'll both never get back...why do we punish ourselves 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
We did it for the cause 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 wine time!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Private2407

Chatty Member
Has this mono boobed fool actually got sunburn on her one giant bap? Jesus! That’s the first thing they tell you “keep covered in the sun for a couple of weeks”
I think she actually had them done last December not now, the media just span it that way.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Paying off her creditors.
Staying clean and sober.
Apologising to those she sold stories on or bullied.
Giving all her pets away to proper homes and never getting one again.
Getting a proper job.
Speaking, instead of shouting (and maybe investing in a dictionary).
Thank the stepmothers for raising the kids
And once she has done this for a while, she can start trying to be a proper mother to the children. Step one being, no more photos and exploiting them.
Well said but the first line is a cracker considering she sells barf bombs ans all that rubbish. Doesn't look like she ever uses it herself :ROFLMAO:
I noticed she had the old Boom Bod in her suitcase too. Cue another advert for that company soon then methinks

• Haha