Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nomorefakers

I just have no comprehension of the sort of bloke and family she has who allow this behaviour towards such a disabled young person. None whatsoever. I don't understand why Peter and Kieran are not obviously involved in stopping her using her kids for her nefarious advertising scams. I don't understand why there is not a court-appointed Trustee involved with the running of this young man's fractured life. There has to be someone who can prevent this behaviour seemingly being normalised by her and her cronies. Does she move about to make it difficult for Social Services to know where she is? Doesn't Harvey have an appropriate adult at his residential learning facility? He just seems to have fallen down a great big bottomless rabbit hole. I am stunned. It is 2020 and this is still happening to kids in a 1st world country which is also apparently back up to 5th wealthiest. <Shudders>
I agree and ask myself the same thing why no one from the bankruptcy court is doing anything about her flaunting their rules

Reactions: 6

BigMavis

VIP Member
I don't envy Peter's task, both the kids like attention, sure how could they not they've been brought up from day dot with cameras documenting their existence. Junior seems to be serious about becoming a performer, great I hope he does well. But Princess bless her will probably continue down the reality show path and without direction from her father may just end up a carbon copy of her KP. I hope she has some talents thats she carefully nurturing, I know she sang a few times on Peter's insta so hopefully they can steer her in that direction, as louis Walsh would say "you look like a pop star"

BigMavis

VIP Member
I love cats but got into the habit of rescuing them when living abroad. A lot of them didn't last long... but they are all remembered. Squeak is French 🐱. As you have the whiskers perhaps you should add the cat?
I might do later, don't fancy my chances wrangling her into a selfie though, I'd lose skin. Yeah I'm cat mad but its mainly due to my fear of rodents. One of the outside cats is called birdy because she doesn't go after mice much just robs nests from May to September. I swear to you I made friends with this girl who rescues all sorts of wildlife because of the monster but she eventually stopped taking my calls.

• Haha

Dinkydonut

This country is amazing! I grew up in a country village so some of it reminds me of all the eccentric people from my childhood!

Sidenote: we should have a cat thread because I would love to see other people's :D I have 2 beauties.
I only discovered This Country last week and I’m half way through it Kurtaaan and Kerrrr and the vicar are my guilty pleasure now until RuPauls drag race is back next week πŸ’ͺ🏽Yay

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Nope not working for me,I'll try it on my laptop tomorrow but thank you anyway x
Okay, it should work because you've got active member status already so you've got enough posts I think. Try again tomorrow like you said ❀x

Yes I see that now πŸ˜€πŸ‘. I'll try it tomorrow Facehugger because honestly, I'm so tired 😴. Night night. If I don't go to bed right now, I'll sleep where I'm sitting 🀣😴😴😴
Okay πŸ‘ night night ❀x

• Heart

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Ryan has the kind of face I just want to punch 😁. Smug looking prick. Looks like he's been to the same dentist as dumb & dumber. The whole country has been told to stay at home & it looks like all the z-list freaks have fucked off to Dubai doesn't it? I hope they all get Covid & bloody great fines on their return. Does skanky flaps think anyone will actually give a shit when brainless bully boy does a staged surprise proposal in Dubai? We don't care. We hate you both a LOT!
Unfortunately it's not actually illegal to go to dubai atm. It's only recommendations so airlines are still flying there and not checking it's for work.

Wouldn't surprise me if they had intended to jet off but she got a positive test, she took great pains to say she didn't have covid and we all know what it means when KP goes to great lengths to protest something. Carl will have it now too with her wiping covid juice on his socks.
I think she would say and not give a damn about the press as no publicity is bad publicity in her eyes.

Last edited:

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

seems to be this....

and deep breath folks...

Either Christopher Stevens is a genius & we're all wrong. Or he's a complete nob πŸ™„.

• Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
It is awful, beyond my comprehension. I always say this, I have absolutely nothing against sex workers but to me this really goes way beyond that but at the same time the participants are willing, they negotiate their terms etc. Its the illegalities that I have an issue with.
Years ago it was girls at uni lap dancing to pay their fees. This sounds utterly hellish though.

• Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
This country is amazing! I grew up in a country village so some of it reminds me of all the eccentric people from my childhood!

Sidenote: we should have a cat thread because I would love to see other people's :D I have 2 beauties.
There is a thread on forum on β€˜Off Topic’ ☺

• Heart