Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
I love that they're trying to insinuate that she 'delivered the impassioned message'.....errrrr, no, she shared someone else's post πŸ™„. Took all of 2 seconds. I didn't even bother to read the article. But I'm guessing 'praised by Kieran' means he liked it?
She's working hard today at getting us to see what a great mummy & pet owner she is πŸ™„πŸ˜΄.
Her fans might swallow this but we here at Tattle know better. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5

JakeM

VIP Member
They're not sold for wearing, well maybe they do wear them when they're engaged in self pleasure i don't know and I don't want to. But that's whats going on.
I agree. It wouldn’t surprise me if some do though. Regardless who on earth would want them? 🀒

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Preparing for the big engagement or pregnancy announcement in 3,2,1....

Wouldn't you be scared if you appeared with KP? 265 is probably scared she is dragging him over the mountain to Egypt to get matching teeth!
Wouldn’t surprise me, Jett and Bunny go back to Kieran, Ryan is all packed for somewhere, so off they pop for NYE to escape Tier 4 lockdown and the next big announcement to try and keep them relevant πŸ™„

Great photoshopping work again @Pom Bear 🀣🀣🀣 keep the laughs coming.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Oh god no, do you want to go blind haha πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
And ive half filled the Gin bottle with water and hid it at the back of the cupboard (his lordshit) will loose the plot if he see's i drunk the whole bottle πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
@Mayhem1 did you polish off the gin bottle containing the water last night? 🀣

• Haha

KelsJ

Cole seems like a decent bloke. To insinuate he acts creepy towards Princess is wrong. I’m sure if Peter felt this was true he would not be allowing her to stay in Katie’s house.

• Angry
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I noticed she's started following some new Aesthetic place on ig too, probably to have more work done before she goes.
She will say its a work trip again especially if that jeyda is there 😑

MUA Fern has just posted this...coincidence, or just wanting to show off bikini pictures πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

nomorefakers

Still people saying they haven’t received their stuff, when we they learn!
can’t see why a cold would stop her going away, unless it is something else πŸ€” plus out on a scooter under the cover of darkness, only way these 2 can go out now is it? 🀣
Could this be reported?

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Brilliant Pom well done! Can i suggest that we book Mayhem in for tonight's Hogmanay entertainment since if you're anything like us in Scotland you'll now be locked down and locked up for the foreseeable. It would be lovely if we could forget the internet's full of weirdos and set up a Teams call for the Dearest Friends of Katie Price (this Tattle group) where we could all get to know each other better over a couple of bottles of gin/Scotch, and celebrate the end of this godawful year. I guess too much risk of that going horribly wrong (you know when you think you've visualised someone online to a tee, and then get a terrible shock when the truth didn't quite live up to it.. HEY WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE....) but it's a nice thought. And exactly why i do not drink alone these days!!!

Have a wonderful last day of the year Tattlers. Wish you all peace, love and happiness in 2021.

X

Thank you πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart