Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Imagine admitting that what you are wearing was previously worn by KP!🙈🤢. Who the heck would be impressed?
God, I wouldn't.......you'd have every deranged perv sugar fan running after you down the street trying to sniff your arse, no thanks! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Jane L

Yeah hope you are ok Mayhem, we are all thinking about you xx
I'm also worried about Mayhem now! i really enjoyed the banter of 2 nights ago, a lovely crowd here. i separated from my hub at start of this year and it was my first Christmas in years without the in-laws. my in-laws were lovely but i've got to say i really enjoyed not having the drama this year. So was feeling for Mayhem. so i add my voice to the crowd, Mayhem are you okay?

• Heart

Mayhem1

I wonder if it is from that company as when priceless asks him, harvey says something restaurant, I can’t quite make out the first bit.
that’s probably why you can’t find out what the dish is. 🤷‍♀️
I've just been woken up by Mr grumpy old ass, I did get my Chinese (apparently) ended up somewhere on the floor with prawn crackers in my hair, hmm 🤔 dandruff haaa, cba moving because I'm going to (be polite as always) have a huge belly oh I don't know. I was on his oh Mr so hoity toity new ipad earlier now he's took it off me ooops 🖕 (yes Sargent major) 🤣 hahaa, no more gin for me

• Haha
  • Heart

Mayhem1

Yes not to be confused with netmums or nethuns as the mumsnetters call them. Its much more than baby kid advice though, you might like it may when you're up during the night.
Oh Lordy I can't sleep as it is,I'll stick to this,you all seem lovely here xx 💕💕

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
As the plastic tramp has been silent for a record breaking time, who thinks she'll come back with a truly horrific sympathy seeking lie to explain her absence? Something worse than anybody else in the world has ever been through. Something that'll make her horrific 25ft fall look like a stubbed toe. Covid? Intensive care? Miscarriage? Kidnapped by aliens? Sadly I wouldn't put anything past her 🙄
Errr, no thank you, we don't feckin want her 👽👽👽👽

@Mayhem1 ❤❤ hope you're ok missus xx

Don't forget, today's the day we've all put our lives on complete hold for, is she pregnant?!?!🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
well...seems she's riling a lot of people up. listen to this (Katie, you should listen too). ouch! and well said, worth listening to the full nearly 3 minutes!!! i normally hate people who say "shame on you" but in this instance, this guy's got it right.
Spot on!
My father is a disabled veteran, he’s not had a new mobility scooter only ever second hand ones bless him

• Heart

DreamDolly

VIP Member
Hello :) and welcome.

Yep, there does seem to be something creepy going on, Pete must be doing his nut because Katie has the kids.
I think if other people can see it, then surely Pete can’t be ignoring it. It’s definitely creepy though, and I can’t see Katie doing anything to stop it...
(I do hope I’m wrong, it’s just that something similar happened to me when I was young, and I would hate to see that happening to any other young girl)

• Sad
  • Wow

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
On his stories he’s parked his ugly car in the drop of bay at Tesco’s. Boils my piss. It’s not even a busy Tesco’s, park in a normal space you prick

• Angry

DC16

VIP Member
How these people leaving the country? Are the rest of world not afraid of the mutant covid getting into their countries? I'm genuinely boggled here like, didn't boris just announce nobody was to go anywhere over new years but sure why not jump on a plane.
She will say it’s work, but why does CW have to go to, he’s hardly doing any work out there, just hanging on in the background!
That poor puppy has barely seen them since they got it. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Miffy29

VIP Member
Isee she’s flogging more stuff in depop, who on earth would want to buy her used clothes when everyone’s seen how manky she is and the filth she lives in ??
Cant believe she's selling bras she's worn 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14

BigMavis

VIP Member
A £40 million fortune. Forty million pounds! What the hell happened it all?
That would set most of us up for life or at least you'd give it a good try. I like to spend but even i couldn't get through £40 million, I'd give it a good go like but that's obscene.

Pixie1

VIP Member
Pixie im so glad i joined, I just used to comment on the scum and faceache every now and then (and got deleted or put in fb jail 🤣 ) id never heard of this site until someone mentioned it on the scum, and its been great, so funny but serious at times too.
And can honestly say I've been welling up today reading some of the beautiful, caring concerned comments i have received, it really has meant a lot me and is so much appreciated.
You all are such a lovely bunch of people ❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛💚💙💜
Awww that's so sweet 💕. A few of us were genuinely concerned about you yesterday as you will know from the lovely comments you received when you reappeared today 😘. Its amazing how you feel you know people by simply interacting on Tattle forums. 😀. As you said, sometimes we laugh, cry, get angry but its always enjoyable. I'm glad I found Tattle back in February, but I must admit I'm more than addicted now 🤣

• Heart
It’s one thing selling your worn out shite on depop for pennies but auctioning off a ratty wig that’s been on someone’s head for 6 weeks? give me strength.
Also, are her and her hairdresser not in tier four? how the hell are they getting round the rules doing her vile hair all the time when salons all over have had to close and not work due to the pandemic?
That’s more people needlessly coming in and out of her house, she really doesn’t give a shit does she.
And the lucky winner of Katie’s unit is ticket number ‘69’ (allergy warning - may contain traces of nuts)

• Haha