Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoodleNips

VIP Member
"Part of the problem is she gets her surgeries free, so someone is always capitalising on her name." said Amy Fucking Price as she gave the Mirror her bank details for her payment for the story.
No Amy - you rotten old crone. 100% of the problem is your daughter who makes bad decisions time and time again with no consequences. Nobody is capitalizing on her name, that ship sailed and sunk years ago!

Reactions: 31
So she wanted to go on The Masked Singer …. Apart from the fact the whole IDEA of the show is that the audience haven’t got a clue who is in the costume , so her blathering on about it is already a spoiler as such - the fact that she won’t comprehend the whole idea behind The Masked Singer & be able to Kerp her revolting fat gob shut…..Do she really think she could keep up those weeks of secrecy, of commitment, of arriving at the studio straight, sober and on time …. For weeks and weeks , costume fittings, rehearsal … and God Forbid, live shows .

No me neither .
But the producers would have great fun with her costume . I’m guessing giant Thumb or maybe a Mental Elf
as soon as she opened her mouth and started screaching, and scratching her minge, we would all know who it was too

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm a 38f and she looks way bigger than me. They look absolutely stupid.

Pom you're so good at all this.♥. Hey I've reached 1000 posts.🍾🤣😂

Just a thought, I'm a 38f size 14 and it's impossible to find things that do up across my boobs. There must be some clothing ranges that address this very common problem. I think everything she has always worn must be stretched to the max across that ridiculous cartoon chest.
Thank you and Well Done on your VIP 💖❤🥰🤗😘🎉🥳 xx Love from Pom 💖😘 xx.

Resizer_16468961393430.jpg

• Heart

Gx2018

Even AFP didn't like Kris, so why would she approve of this POS?
I gather that they’d rather still be involved in her life than have her completely isolated so they play along. As stupid as that family is, they know what is actually going on with Carl and that he’s the worst one yet.

Squirrelina

VIP Member
I'm actually quite jealous of people that work now, I have a back problem (ignore that for fear that I might be criticised for encouraging to talk about their own back problems, haha)
I really don't understand these two, supposed to be doing IVF, trying for a baby? Why? I honestly think these two are so caught up in their aura they cant even realise how stupid they are!
I feel the same Foxy. I have lost myself since having to give up work aged 58 due to my poor health. I was agile and skinny and thinking back, my work defined me. Backs are so annoying. We should all be walking on all fours still and we’d be ok.
I’m not sure they are really having IVF. Her belly is as taut as a drum skin. No room for expansion surely? It’s a creepy thought.

Her belly button creeps me out haha
I’m not surprised 😂 it looks like a weird hole in an ironing board.

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
As my hair didn't grown in 3 minutes I need free extensions ... again .....

And a new tat ....
So unless she's blagging extensions for free, the number she has would cost over 5K and how much is the tattoo? So basically with the expenses of the holiday & surgery, when's she saving up to pay back her creditors & mortgage/tax debts? So Mickey Kardashian has had enough of not getting paid to do the extensions and I assume her mate Melody won't do them for free. Any hairdresser getting involved in that, needs to get money up front before even ordering the fake hair. They certainly won't get paid for the hours it takes to stick them on her bonce. She means she's fed up with that little bit of hair sticking up like a cockatiel, along with the bald bits where her hairs fallen out. What a creature.

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
I'm sorry but Cole looks about 12 in these pics. They really do look like mother and son! I absolutely detest the bell end but seriously what is he doing with her? How can he look at these pics and not think wtf!!!
Her face alone looks absolutely terrible ... those boobs & that outfit make her look like Homer Simpson in his Moo Moo Dress
1646919041664.png

• Haha
A bit of googling suggests that it's the scar from the arse implants Usually they put the cut higher but she may have asked for it to be lower so that it would be more hidden. Trouble with that is the bum cheeks can pull apart as you move around and cause the wound to open and the size of that scar looks like she split. Eurgh. She's a real little treat isn't she.
Well you learn something every day! Including that you may be able to hide a scar on your feet but can't expect the same when you have one in
your bum crack and pose on stools with said crack exposed for everyone and his dog to gawp at :sick:

Here's granny, wig on at a funny angle, just taking her cardi off cos she's hot. How awkward is she here, desperately trying not to lick her lips. Grim and unsexy.
View attachment 1114246
That's the stuff of nightmares. There's something crack-addicty about the way she moves her hands all over her granny cardigan...then her big mask-like face on top. ewww!

• Haha
  • Heart

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
I agree, he raises all the alarm bells!

I think her family know.... As much as I loathe them and think they've hugely enabled her, I do feel they are helpless in his charge of her.

I tend to think, he's encouraged her to increase her substance misuse, her losing her license has only made her more dependent on him and that's played into his hands.

I bet he's got 100's off videos in his phone of her, just waiting and bidding his time.
You have hit the nail on the head there x He is sinister his aura is black. He is evil in my eyes. If eyes are the window to the soul then I don’t like what I see through that window.

• Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
How can she not be heartbroken at not being with her children? Parents are allowed to have holidays but she goes ages without seeing them sometimes months ! I work 12.5 hour shifts and after 2 days I get upset I'm not doing the school run and I can't ask her about her day on the way home. KP is missing so much, I can't understand why she doesn't give a shit about them.
Dead from the neck up. Hollow. Nothing.

• Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
Just incredibly sad someone has thrown their lifetime relationship with their children away for some cock this relationship will also crash and burn like all the others so it's pointless. The kids apart from Harvey and perhaps Princess will never unconditionally love her because she doesn't bother with them. If social services said it's a choice between a man and your kids I'd shoot that fucker to the moon.

bish..bashbosh

Was just gonna put this up, accident waiting to happen ???
I said this last week about the scooters 🤣

Last thursday quote
I've just had an idea 🤣
Someone said yesterday about tea spilling and Skank maybe having a little accident over there so no more CS and she gains public sympathy.
What about both her and him both do?
Both on a scooter (very popular over there) whoopsie crash
Poor Cole cant make it back for court, she cant make it back for H's catwalk show, aww diddum's laid up in hospital
He snapped his pencil and she burst her balloons 🤣🤣
Ryan's often seen on the back of one of those scooters ....
Just a thought (sorry over tired)
You know what im getting at though 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s paid this months bankruptcy charges. I guess a holiday was more important, because of her mental elf. Wanky even has to cancel his court appearance, because of it. I just find it amazing they can come out with all this crap and the authorities seem to fall over themselves and support them. WHY.
Normal people with real issues are literally hounded to death for money, fines etc but junkie price and her dealer are waved off by the courts as they board their flight to their luxury holiday destination (free if she's # it) 😤🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30