Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoodleNips

VIP Member
I'm calling bullsh!t on this wedding nonsense again. I checked the gov.uk website and a British citizen can't just rock up in Thailand to get married. You have to prepare paperwork back in the UK, attend an appointment in the UK with documents and paperwork, get the confirmation document translated into Thai and legalised once you get to Thailand. Only then can you get married in Thailand.
I don’t think he has any intention of marrying her. Can’t work out his motivation for sticking with her one bit. She needs to go home and repair her relationship with her kids and her ex husbands - and kiss the feet of the women who have raised her kids for her whilst she has been behaving like an absolute dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
I've been lurking on this post for a few months but I'm a first time poster - hi, lovely to meet you all 👋 !

I work in Adult Social Care, I'm not a social worker, I don't work in Harvey (or KP's) Local Authority.

I just feel we need to keep the focus on KP and CW, some of the comments about Harvey appear unkind. Harvey is a young man with LD, probably complex needs - I completely agree KP does not provide quality support, residential placement at college is definitely the best environment for Harvey.

As Harvey is an adult he has the right to make decisions (including unwise decisions) for himself. If he lacks mental capacity to make a decision eg to go on holiday or move house, a Best Interest meeting would be held to make a decision for him.

I totally agree a nightclub PA with KP sounds awful, poor Harvey. But it seems the best way for Tattlers to raise concerns is to contact social services and raise a safeguarding concern, as Warrior Queen said on page 34. Be specific what your concern is eg nightclub PA does not promote Harvey's dignity and could expose him to verbal abuse.

I've gone on a bit of a tangent! I suppose what I'm saying is that there are systems in place within ASC to protect vulnerable adults (like Harvey), I'm sure a lot goes on behind the scenes for Harvey with input from college, social services and other professionals. Same for the other kids - Children's Services are not going to prevent kids seeing their mum just for one argument in the street, this is not a step to take lightly.

Also comments about toilet training and Harvey being aggressive appear unkind and insensitive - he has complex needs and needs consistent support in order to progress. I don't imagine KP can be arsed with any of that!

Anyway, as we all know KP and CW are a right pair of cunts 👍😀!!

• Heart
Reactions: 79

PTMe

Chatty Member
I find it so strange that she goes back to the same countries with all these different men

She's been to Thailand with Kris and Alex before
She's been to Vegas with Alex and Pete
She's been to Maldives with... I've lost count at this point!
She's dragged them all round Thorpe Park.

How can they make new adventures when she's seen it all before? There's so much of the world to explore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Recap
Wank and shank kept quiet for a whole 5 minutes .she secretly visited AFP , but not as she cared she needed the £££ for a desperately needed holiday. They were spotted at the airport by a tattlers friend. The cat was out the bag. They quickly called backgrid as they thought they may as well get paid. They flew swizzle.air I mean Swiss air business class - others who paid £2000 for flights begged the cabin crew to move them to ecconomy to save their ears . It is suspected that they did fly economy to Thailand as there was no bragging photos of the plane . The two Fannie’s took turns showing off their timeshare loolie Veeton fannybag. Skanky looked like a vagrant and crawl space looked like a giant asparagus - in support of his small asparagus. They landed - instead of enjoying the holiday they sorted out a slow drip of daily stories in the British press from AFP, Edna price . All media even the scum carried stories or promoted the fictitious life and times of grizzly pricey.
We had the customary photos from the bathroom from new sanitary inspector crawl space woods . They photoshopped the Bangkok skyline as it wasn’t fake enough . Shank tried to shift some god awful pink merch that even Barbie would put in the reject bin.
The moonlight stroll pictures were found not to be the moon , it was actually their turkeyteef caught in the street lights beaming down - that reminded her to promote the turkeyteef dentist - so she can earn some smackeroonies for the rest of the trip.
Edited to add mommy visit
recap done - lead on Macduff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Jackpumpkinhead

Well its been about a year since they last posted anything to their youtube channel so they aren't exactly churning it out on a regular basis are they? As you say what happened to the supposed Vegas video?

When did that happen and who is Chris Hughes? And how did he out her? I've missed something juicy obviously!
Chris Hughes was on love Island a few years back.
I don't know much about his time on there, so I can't elaborate on that.
(I'd personally rather wrap a dressing gown cord round a ceiling fan and then turn it on, than watch that shit)... But yeah, I believe he met someone on the show (Olivia Attwood), and they were together for a bit.
Fast forward to a little while later, and he appeared on loose women. KP was still a regular on there at that time.
If I remember correctly, she flirted outrageously with him whilst he was on the show and it was all a bit cringe.
She then got his number and started texting him privately.(he was still with Olivia at this point.)
The whole thing basically, was a desperate middle aged mother of 5, chasing after a hot, young (and VERY uninterested) guy, who had a girlfriend.
He told people about the texts... Price tried to save face by claiming he'd been texting her too.. (he hadn't). She claimed she had 52 Snapchat messages from him, but he was adamant he never contacted her. He went ballistic, said be was going to get access to his whole Snapchat history and get a lawyer.
He also wondered why she would contact him through snap when she had his number?!!
She thought she could steamroller him, come up with a load of bullshit and make him look a fool, but he WAS NOT HAVING IT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
That's what you're seeing in the screen shots lol. Him going fucking mental about being branded a liar and REFUSING to back down. Fair play to him!👏👏👏
This is after she allegedly threatened to ruin his career and sent nasty voice notes to his girlfriend threatening the same.
She did NOT. LIKE. someone standing up to her! 😂😂.
I think that just about covers it 🤣🤣. Aaaaaaand breathe!! 😂💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Cole has a new Instagram pic 😄😄 xx.
I think it's of his latest car 😄 x.
His so happy with it his made the pic into a lovely photo with one of his favourite sayings included 😀 ...

Resizer_16461703395200.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Omg I might actually have some tea!!
Just to be 100% clear, this is only what I was told. If it doesn't happen, it's not my fault!
My friend's boyfriend's work colleague (so it's been passed through quite a long chain already, hence I don't know how true it is) knows someone from her side (no idea who). Apparently the plan is to have another "accident" while she's out there for sympathy, attention, stories and perhaps to get out of community work. He said its easier to fake a story abroad for all the obvious reasons.
No idea if it will happen but time will tell!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Is it just me but do those exfoliating bath sponges she flogs look just like elaborated washing up sponges? View attachment 1098811

@ Pom Bear, can I ask you sweetie are you arty? I used to be back in the day but not painted or drawn anything for years. I think an eye for detail still stays with you though xx
Yes I am 🥰❤🤗😘 xx I have been since junior school and wanted to be a graphic designer but couldn't get into it sadly due to not been too good at maths.
Glad to hear you was too and yes I think it stays with you 💖💖😀❤🤗😘 xx

A old pic from last year 💕😘 xx

Resizer_16325890901701.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Used to be a bit of a gothic punk in my teens, Johnny Rotten was a bit before my time, but I love his music with The Sex Pistols and PIL. He can be annoying at times, but he does speak a lot of truth, and ain’t afraid to say what he believes.

Johnny tore Skanky apart in the jungle, he really laid into her. She lives in that daytime media world where all the presenters simply just suck up to her, but take her out of that world, with people who aren’t afraid to speak their mind and she just won’t be tolerated. People who don’t have the need to pander to Z-list celebs wont play along with her games, love Johnny for saying what any decent minded person would say about her, one of the best public take-downs of her ever, totally had her number …

“The woman’s f*cking talentless
It doesn’t do anything, and when it does, it nags all the way through it
C’mon kick her arse out of here
It ain’t funny anymore
It don’t contribute, it’s a parasite
Sitting here with that attitude of feed me, entertain me, do everything for me
It don’t know how to cook, talk, or walk
It’s a moron, it’s a bicycle pump,
I’m not here to support a page 3 blow-up balloon”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Winepig

VIP Member
137 # Ladyboy Ladyboy , don’t come home , stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Is any charity, public figure, journalist going to comment on this EXPLOITATION of an intellectually disabled man, the intention of which is to give clubbers a few laughs and line his mothers pockets.

The clubbers will be laughing at him, not with him. I'm sorry to say this, but it's true. It's a totally inappropriate platform for him. Boozed up and oversexed clubbers.
What does 'intellectually disabled' mean. Harvey is not intelligent and I'm not being rude. He may have some musical skills, but if you read about him & what his residential care school say, he needs 24/7 care. I do not understand the fact that he is still unable to use the toilet. I have never seen KP make any attempt to train him on a potty when he was younger. Taking his pads off & smearing his poop over the walls, bed & carpets. I think his problems are a lot to do with KP being lazy & not bothering to train him. Also because she palmed him off with anyone who would have him from an early age, no consistency or proper guidelines and rules. She talks to him like an idiot & always has. I think like everyone around her, she controlled & moulded him into the person he has become. I wonder what the residential carers who are I assume qualified to deal with people like HP, think of it all? His outbursts of temper, smashing things up are terrible. KP then has the audacity to say, she's pleased he smashed up the place he's staying it means he's happy! I am at a loss to understand, given his personality and upbringing, that a safeguarding order has not be put in place. Also the fact she wants to take him to nightclubs & places where he will presumably be uncomfortable. She make's him appear like the court Jester or village idiot, for people to laugh at, while he performs. I think many many issues about HP are down to her. The swearing, the tempers, the lack of toilet training, the weight gain (junk food/cake), but of course, she will NEVER take responsibility as it's always someone else's fault.

• Sad
  • Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I said the same yesterday. And the way she drapes herself all over him is nauseating. Couldn’t believe the holiday photos of them with her topless 🤮
And I said the same although not as politely. HFP is a fucking bore and not remotely interesting, entertaining or amusing. He's a dangerous, nasty piece of work around animals and small children and to call him cute is an insult to our intelligence. His behaviour and language is nothing short of disgusting and it needn't have been that way. She's played that young man like a fish on a line for years the model mum my arse. All she's ever been interested in him for is to make money and stay in the limelight. He has been neglected to the point of abuse, no boundaries or rules, no limits on endless supplies of terrible junk food, no steady home life routine and an endless conveyor belt of new Daddies that always disappear when Mommie Dearest finds him another one. He's a foul mouthed, spiteful, spoilt brat. How could he have turned out any other way with that bitch constantly failing him. Thank god he's now mostly away from her at his placement with people who can bring out the best in him. He doesn't need that club visit. If he really wants to go somewhere and dance and have fun she should take him to a small place with a dancefloor and somewhere quieter to sit and have a meal and a break away from the loud atmosphere if it starts to distress him. Oh no, a filthy dive where she can dump him with a drink and some cake and proceed to get shitfaced.

• Heart
  • Wow

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I cannot think of a worse possible scenario for a person with autism. Than to put them in a room with loads of people, and loud thumping music. She will tell everyone his rocking is him dancing to the beat. She is one cruel cow, anything for money.
She’ll think it’s ok because she’ll put his headphones on. Of course, it’s a stupid idea taking him to a place like that, but it will be for her benefit only, not Harvey’s. Remember when she took him to a club in Turkey? She was off her face and he ended up like a performing seal, dancing on the bar, which was 3 feet off the ground. People laughing at him. Good idea for a partially sighted, poorly lad…. Not. He could easily have fallen and killed himself. She was too P’d and out of it to care.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
Must have cost her an absolute fortune, having to fly Harvey out at the weekends and her therapist for her weekly visits, she's such an amazing person haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

sausage rolled

Just saw this 😠 No doubt Cole will be tagging along too..
Beyond ridiculous now, no offence, but I don’t find him adorable or lovely, and I’m sick of his face being plastered everywhere🤷🏻‍♀️

edit:- now it makes sense why KP keeps banging on about H going to a nightclub to drink pop and do backflips, it’s so she can get her grubby fat ass in the clubs cause no one will book her for an appearance😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54