Katie Price #136 Pouting away thinking she’s a hotty; so deluded, next stop porta potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit my daughter when she was about 6 had a ra ra skirt and used to wear frilly socks BUT it is not a good look on a 43 yr old , it reminds me of the older lady that always dress like a little girl bows in hair/frilly socks/ loads of make up in her 80's

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For 10th March, is it this week we find out what time Cole is due in court?

Reactions: 14
I can't believe the ridiculous clothes. She describes everything as really high end when it's just old fashioned cheap tat that you could get cheaper in Primark. Also that article in the Sun, nothing but a pack of make believe lies.

Reactions: 22
Her left tit is making a break for freedom. Just like all the men in her life do eventually.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Looking more like "Baby Jane Hudson" everyday. What's he got in that silly little bag? I want to look inside. Maybe crayons and dot to dot.😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm calling bullsh!t on this wedding nonsense again. I checked the gov.uk website and a British citizen can't just rock up in Thailand to get married. You have to prepare paperwork back in the UK, attend an appointment in the UK with documents and paperwork, get the confirmation document translated into Thai and legalised once you get to Thailand. Only then can you get married in Thailand.
Perhaps they are making a video to say how hard it is to get married in thailand

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It's because she's basically so masculine, that's why she needs the padded bum, the gross bolt-ons, the wigs, the lashes, the lip filler, the rara shirts, all the pink, she looks, acts and feels like a man but she wants to pretend to be feminine.
Snap on the profile picture lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I must admit my daughter when she was about 6 had a ra ra skirt and used to wear frilly socks BUT it is not a good look on a 43 yr old , it reminds me of the older lady that always dress like a little girl bows in hair/frilly socks/ loads of make up in her 80's
That's just begging for my old favourite..........the unfiltered Katie

1646169199441.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Should be Friday 4th the listings are produced but they change frequently, so I'd definitely be checking daily next week (I'm not going too). X

Still editing, photoshopping and filtering the Vegas one 🤪
Thank you 😊 Hopefully he'll get more than a slap on the wrist but I won't hold my breath.

Reactions: 17
The film, Whatever happened To Baby Jane…..
1646169317387.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you 😊 Hopefully he'll get more than a slap on the wrist but I won't hold my breath.
Yea, I really wouldn't.... Probably a fine or maybe CS.
Get "discount" for an early Guilty plea, so he'll likely get Sweet FA.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I find it so strange that she goes back to the same countries with all these different men

She's been to Thailand with Kris and Alex before
She's been to Vegas with Alex and Pete
She's been to Maldives with... I've lost count at this point!
She's dragged them all round Thorpe Park.

How can they make new adventures when she's seen it all before? There's so much of the world to explore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Recap
Wank and shank kept quiet for a whole 5 minutes .she secretly visited AFP , but not as she cared she needed the £££ for a desperately needed holiday. They were spotted at the airport by a tattlers friend. The cat was out the bag. They quickly called backgrid as they thought they may as well get paid. They flew swizzle.air I mean Swiss air business class - others who paid £2000 for flights begged the cabin crew to move them to ecconomy to save their ears . It is suspected that they did fly economy to Thailand as there was no bragging photos of the plane . The two Fannie’s took turns showing off their timeshare loolie Veeton fannybag. Skanky looked like a vagrant and crawl space looked like a giant asparagus - in support of his small asparagus. They landed - instead of enjoying the holiday they sorted out a slow drip of daily stories in the British press from AFP, Edna price . All media even the scum carried stories or promoted the fictitious life and times of grizzly pricey.
We had the customary photos from the bathroom from new sanitary inspector crawl space woods . They photoshopped the Bangkok skyline as it wasn’t fake enough . Shank tried to shift some god awful pink merch that even Barbie would put in the reject bin.
The moonlight stroll pictures were found not to be the moon , it was actually their turkeyteef caught in the street lights beaming down - that reminded her to promote the turkeyteef dentist - so she can earn some smackeroonies for the rest of the trip.
Edited to add mommy visit
recap done - lead on Macduff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I so wish we didn’t mention the incomparable, fabulous, iconic Goddess Bette Davis in a KP thread…although I get it’s the Baby Jane character (one of my favourite movies) and not BD herself. At least Baby Jane was entertaining and hilariously OTT. KP is shallow, boring and a talent vacuum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.