Katie Price #135 Off for a stay at the Bangkok Hilton wearing knickers that smell like Stilton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks once again to @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy for the thread title!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

Theyโ€™re both still cunts๐Ÿ˜‚

As you were Krusties!!
Awesome title @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Glad you're feeling a little better @Pom Bear

Here's hoping that KFP and CFW have been detained at Bangkok Airport....
Perhaps they didn't make the connecting flight as she was drunk....
Or maybe she got caught doing a quick line in aeroplane toilets....

With her the possibilities are endless ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
DRUG BAN Katie Priceโ€™s kids warn theyโ€™ll cut her out of their lives if she takes cocaine again

• 20:00, 16 Mar 2021
  • Updated: 10:40, 17 Mar 2021
KATIE Priceโ€™s children have warned her theyโ€™ll cut her out of their lives if she takes cocaine again.
The mum-of-five , 42, has vowed to have regular drugs tests if anyone challenges her to prove sheโ€™s clean after spending five weeks in The Priory last October.
Boo hoo, more BS!

• Heart
I would assume that they have read up on Thai laws before their holiday? If not I doubt the authorities there will be so forgiving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks for the new thread @geordiegirl โค

They are far too quiet. It's unsettling. :D
Sheโ€™s on a secret mission. Sheโ€™s doing a new you tube documentary on life inside Thai prisons. Unfortunately she got detained at the airport, was strip searched and they are still finding odd items hidden in various orifices. Thai police gave a statement saying has anyone lost a pair of bicycle handlebars, a couple of Motorola phones, and the remains of Lord Lucan was found in an urn.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Classic. The Thai police are a wee bit unpredictable is the best way of describing it, especially if the immigration side are involved at the bleeping airport.
Don't ever get caught with anything in Thailand unless you've got literally shitloads of money to bribe just about everyone from the street copper upto the head of Imigration police. Good luck in Thai jail. Oh wait they won't go cos they made the whole thing up...?!

• Wow
Sheโ€™s on a secret mission. Sheโ€™s doing a new you tube documentary on life inside Thai prisons. Unfortunately she got detained at the airport, was strip searched and they are still finding odd items hidden in various orifices. Thai police gave a statement saying has anyone lost a pair of bicycle handlebars, a couple of Motorola phones, and the remains of Lord Lucan was found in an urn.
haha Hopefully they find her dignity up there, it's been missing for quite some time!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thank you very much ๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
I had a bad day yesterday..I put it down to stress and hormones and I'm sorry how I was..I can't read too much on her at the moment as she really doing my head in lol but I be adding pics here and there for now every so often to stay in touch ๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜
I saw the lovely messages and pics which I was very flattered about..they were all so lovely esp the cute corgi fluffy bum pic xx.

An old pic for now..View attachment 1092017
Just know that your time and skills are appreciated, it's not just the artistic talent of actually making the pics, they are actual comedy gold too, just brilliant. They keep the thread light hearted and break the tension regularly. They take up your valuable time to create, you always put your heart and soul into special requests, it's lovely โ˜บ hope you are feeling a bit better love x

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Classic. The Thai police are a wee bit unpredictable is the best way of describing it, especially if the immigration side are involved at the bleeping airport.
Don't ever get caught with anything in Thailand unless you've got literally shitloads of money to bribe just about everyone from the street copper upto the head of Imigration police. Good luck in Thai jail. Oh wait they won't go cos they made the whole thing up...?!
Omg the Thai police are scarey last time I was there 2 years ago they were in the street centre of Bangkok .. Chinese New Year was happening and they were trying to clear the roads for a procession that was coming through...
They had guns in holsters and batons on the other side.. I was so scared I lifted my camera up to take a photo.. the policeman looked at me and I put my camera down at my side... FFS he could have shot me !!!!!. Crapping myself... ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿคฃ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg the Thai police are scarey last time I was there 2 years ago they were in the street centre of Bangkok .. Chinese New Year was happening and they were trying to clear the roads for a procession that was coming through...
They had guns in holsters and batons on the other side.. I was so scared I lifted my camera up to take a photo.. the policeman looked at me and I put my camera down at my side... FFS he could have shot me !!!!!. Crapping myself... ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿคฃ
I was in the zoo in Bangkok years ago and there was barely any other tourists there (not a lot of animals either). My partner and I were wandering around an empty zoo and all of a sudden about 50 soldiers marched through the zoo past us. They had arms in their holsters. It wasn't scary but was bizarre. There were protests against the govt going on at the time, it must have been to do with that, we saw civilian protesters after we left the zoo. The govt buildings were very near the zoo I think.

Reactions: 14
I was in the zoo in Bangkok years ago and there was barely any other tourists there (not a lot of animals either). My partner and I were wandering around an empty zoo and all of a sudden about 50 soldiers marched through the zoo past us. They had arms in their holsters. It wasn't scary but was bizarre. There were protests against the govt going on at the time, it must have been to do with that, we saw civilian protesters after we left the zoo. The govt buildings were very near the zoo I think.
It's very intense isn't it. They really take their job seriously and their faces are stern and they are all fit and lean and fast... omg I'm scaring myself again and I'm not even there .........hope they arrest Skanky and Wanky ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's very intense isn't it. They really take their job seriously and their faces are stern and they are all fit and lean and fast... omg I'm scaring myself again and I'm not even there .........hope they arrest Skanky and Wanky ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Yes. Having seen a few shows about Thai prisons, it's not a place where I'd like to get in trouble with the law, regarding drugs or any other matter. (I don't do drugs, for clarification)

Reactions: 13
I'm losing the motivation to keep up with her antics. She'll end up giving me high blood pressure and she isn't worth it. Owes over ยฃ3 million, dodges jail and community service, it's still holiday after holiday and she's still being given TV shows. She's a shitshow and an insult to decent and law abiding people and Cole's a thick, useless twit :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I'm losing the motivation to keep up with her antics. She'll end up giving me high blood pressure and she isn't worth it. Owes over ยฃ3 million, dodges jail and community service, it's still holiday after holiday and she's still being given TV shows. She's a shitshow and an insult to decent and law abiding people and Cole's a thick, useless twit :mad:
Basically a pair of cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm sure this will have been done to death but I've only just seen her toe curling suck up post on her stories, to The โ˜€ on Sunday, wishing them a happy birthday. Clearly realising what a huge mistake she's made p*ssing them off!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.