Katie Price #134 Where’s Cole? Has he fell down a hole? Or cut his losses and signed on the dole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as it’s bloody criminal they’re away again, let’s consider the belly laughs we’ll get with the pics. Last time she did this with kris I cried laughing at the state of them. She’s now about 3stone heavier and resembles a Russian shot putter with airbags inflated up her armpits. Add in a likely all inclusive food and drink, it’ll be like seeing Cole wrestle with a cokes up human tank covered in oil. 🙏🏻😂🙏🏻

Sid would wipe the floor with that doofus.
Her downfall will come - it might not be this week or this month but it will happen. 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 31
For all you travel geeks, the aircraft has now taken off from Zurich. Swiss air BC wifi is chargeable once airborne so as they haven't got a pot to piss in (apparently) the video skanky posted on IG will have been done while still on the ground.

Here's what they are "enjoying": (Easily found online by matching the shelf where Cole has stashed his trainer)

1645882144655.png

Back to seething quietly in a corner Tattlers. Or in my case to the greenhouse where I shall be smashing the rest of the unbroken panes from last weekend's breezes to smithereens and cursing them with each throw :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
We really didn't want to go away Mr Probation officer but it's work innit, our only fanz customers asked for tits and cocks photographed next to Palm Trees 🌴 🌭 🏀
Does anyone have the email address of the Probation service she,s under so I can ask why she,s allowed on holiday ?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
We can all live in hope that they both duck up in Thailand, who are well known for not tolerating any tit especially from tourists ... she may still get what she deserves if she fucks up over there, their prisons are full of overseas prats who thought they could flout their strict laws, and are now serving ridiculously long sentences .... so here's hoping ` DUMB 🥴 and her underbite side kick .... even DUMBER🤡 ` majorly duck up, and go up in front of a Thai judge .... that would be such FUN 🤷‍♀️ ..... her luck will run out eventually, she cant keep living this way without any comeback ... Its coming 👌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The only swiss flights out of heathrow today are going to zurich and geneva, so must be getting a connecting flight somewhere

Reactions: 8
A good mother wouldn't be going away when her children have just returned from their holiday. She seems to totally lack normal maternal instincts, no wonder she looks so empty.
I will never understand this. She hasn't seen them as they have been away, yet she chooses to go away herself when they just arrive back? Didn't take Harv either.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Gobbin off about grammar but still f**ks up his own retort the blert!
To be fair what doesn’t he f*ck up, he’s another prime example as to why children should get a good education .....or they could end up like Carly Tweedle dumb and KP Tweedle dumber.

Reactions: 17
I wonder how many surgeons have said no to her, there must be a fair few.
Another reason she goes overseas. As well as being cheaper, there are less regulations. She will end up like Pete Burns. Her body will only be able to take so much surgery - and she doesn’t take care her of herself anyway.

No reputable surgeon would have carried out those eye procedures. Her vision will be affected, certainly by the latest surgery, as the iris is no longer fully visible when her eyes are open - that cannot be okay.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
For all you travel geeks, the aircraft has now taken off from Zurich. Swiss air BC wifi is chargeable once airborne so as they haven't got a pot to piss in (apparently) the video skanky posted on IG will have been done while still on the ground.

Here's what they are "enjoying": (Easily found online by matching the shelf where Cole has stashed his trainer)

View attachment 1089097

Back to seething quietly in a corner Tattlers. Or in my case to the greenhouse where I shall be smashing the rest of the unbroken panes from last weekend's breezes to smithereens and cursing them with each throw :mad:
How much does it cost to travel to Bangkok business class on Swiss Airlines ?✈

Reactions: 9
Another reason she goes overseas. As well as being cheaper, there are less regulations. She will end up like Pete Burns. Her body will only be able to take so much surgery - and she doesn’t take her of herself anyway.

No reputable surgeon would have carried out those eye procedures. Her vision will be affected, certainly by the latest surgery, as the iris is no longer fully visible when her eyes are open - that cannot be okay.
Very true, also it can cause the eyes to become dry and it will get worse the older she gets.

Reactions: 11
The only swiss flights out of heathrow today are going to zurich and geneva, so must be getting a connecting flight somewhere
I checked and a flight to Bangkok left Zurich this afternoon, so they must have connected

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Slightly off topic but all this talk of Chris the photographer and the sights he must have seen 🤢 reminds me of a genuine story from school. The Dad of a kid in our class was a photographer and a massive rumour went round he photographed Page 3, It turned out his Dad actually photographed cars for Exchange & Mart 🤣🤣🤣

Krusty does like flashing her headlights though

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Slightly off topic but all this talk of Chris the photographer and the sights he must have seen 🤢 reminds me of a genuine story from school. The Dad of a kid in our class was a photographer and a massive rumour went round he photographed Page 3, It turned out his Dad actually photographed cars for Exchange & Mart 🤣🤣🤣

Krusty does like flashing her headlights though
Exchange and Mart or page 3, both involve old bangers 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.