Katie Price #134 Where’s Cole? Has he fell down a hole? Or cut his losses and signed on the dole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That looks like Swiss Business or First Class by the chair he’s sitting in. We’re talking at the very least £2k per ticket. (Plane nerd here at your service Krusties)
It will be a freebie of some description, as will the accommodation.Or should I say it will be able to be explained away as such.Anyway it’s for (hahahaha) work purposes so doesn’t count.
I’m afraid I agree with previous posters.There is no justice for these two.Hes probably pleaded guilty and doesn’t need to attend.So a slap on the wrist and a a small fine.Where she is concerned, she just needs to do a zoom call.

Reactions: 13
I,ve not been on holiday for over 2 years due to COVID and now waiting appointments on the nhs for treatment,yet this vile witch jets off whenever she wants without a care in the world. I,m going to have to come off here for a bit as I,m so bleeping angry. Filming trip?nothing but doing seedy shots for only fans. How in god,s name does it happen.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Who remembers when Cole used to say he ‘hated filters’ and he didn’t like it when she used to film him with them on? Now look at him. Absolute weakling.
He is just one in a very long line of Katie’s lapdogs. He is pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Typical current long haul BC menu on Swissair from Zurich (hope they choke and there's not a doctor or nurse on board)

1645883474198.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
"Filming trip?!"
My arse.
NO ONE WILL WATCH IT, you pair of utter PLANKS!!!
We’re still waiting for the “‘Ow EaZy iT iZ tA gEt MaRrId In VeYgAs” documentary special 🤣 She’s a joker 🃏 couldn’t even keep up with the I’m a Celeb reviews.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I will never understand this. She hasn't seen them as they have been away, yet she chooses to go away herself when they just arrive back? Didn't take Harv either.
She doesn’t think like a human maternal mother. If it turned out that she is a scientific experimental Android it would all make sense. One with faulty wiring though and definitely no empathetic gene programmed in. Just the narcissistic, greed, spiteful, cruel, cunty programmes. 🤖🤖🤖

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just wish we could find out if she’s doing her Community Service and what exactly she has done for it. How many hours did she have to do? Can she choose to do the time in one go?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.