Katie Price #134 Where’s Cole? Has he fell down a hole? Or cut his losses and signed on the dole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Harvey visitation spreadsheet needs updating (sorry can't remember the Tattler's name doing this important task!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sounds hungover, and like she carried on drinking the minute she woke up. I'd hate to be on that flight.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The way she pans the camera over him lingering on his piddling asparagus saying fiiiit 🤮🤮🤮
I thought that was maybe a little bit of shady revenge to show how insignificant his baby-dick is irl. Like when he keeps getting her double chins and saggy 4-cheek arse. But that’s probably giving her too much credit.

either way, confirmation from KP that the Chinless Wonder is also a Dickless Wonder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, one good thing to take from it bleeping off abroad. Clearer than ever that she isn’t allowed around the kids full stop 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Any other separated parent would be all over their kids coming back from holiday as, you know, you’d miss them wouldn’t you 🥴 I hope she gets hold of a batch of dodgy drugs, upsets the wrong person(s) and goes missing or at least gets caught in possession and gets slung in a Thai prison to rot out the rest of its existence. One can only dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Missing H’s runway debut, Wanky’s Court case, maybe the scum are about to do an expose and she does not want to be here

Reactions: 23
"Filming trip?!"
My arse.
NO ONE WILL WATCH IT, you pair of utter PLANKS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As much as it’s bloody criminal they’re away again, let’s consider the belly laughs we’ll get with the pics. Last time she did this with kris I cried laughing at the state of them. She’s now about 3stone heavier and resembles a Russian shot putter with airbags inflated up her armpits. Add in a likely all inclusive food and drink, it’ll be like seeing Cole wrestle with a cokes up human tank covered in oil. 🙏🏻😂🙏🏻

Don‘t kid yourself Carly 🤡 most people would win against you on an IQ test .......even children. 😉
Sid would wipe the floor with that doofus.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.