Katie Price #130 Katie and Carl were on the sniff, but was it more than a lovers tiff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she’s such a media bleep! Everything is hyped up to extreme
She is a walking epitome of the boy that cried wolf
Id suppose each time she calls wolf with a new story she gets paid thousands.
She knows what shes doing to generate income.
Click bait.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I don't believe her story about being sexually assaulted in the carjacking in South Africa either. I know it's a rough country in parts but I think she exaggerates and embellishes lots of things for effect. I was just thinking earlier too about when she said she had "bought" the house for Harvey and it transpired it was a rental.
Also her tale of being sexually assaulted as a child has changed various times
Considering Neil Tawse, the man who drove her down that dark road, grew up in South Africa, I'd say that whole drama never happened. Not with sticks, not with guns, or catapults as her next story would be if asked. Just another drama for media coverage. She forgets the kids were filmed too. Her show shows them next morning, excited for what they were doing that day. Just a normal day...Considering what she said they'd been through and the fact she even added months later that she was sexually assaulted in front of the them, I'm calling the whole sorry saga bs. I would love to hear Junior's side of the story.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
She always has this persona’ never underestimate the pricey’. No matter what tit comes her way, good old Katie will roll up her sleeves and get on with it. Thing is it’s all bullshit. She creates these dramas. Think about EVERYTHING she ever does. The marathons, sure she was in agony with her knee but soldiered on. Big brother. He tit was bout to fall off but again our brave Katie. I do think she broke her calcanus in her feet. But never walking again bla bla was all shite. Even her house she tried to spin her usual angle ‘people said I’d never be in this house again cos of my mental elf’. There’s literally soooo many.

Reactions: 43
Id suppose each time she calls wolf with a new story she gets paid thousands.
She knows what shes doing to generate income.
Click bait.
You’d think the media would be wise to it now!

At what point do the pair become media toxic?

Reactions: 26
Just had a look at KB's insta. He's another one who posts weird cryptic messages.
Sorry I don't know how to screenshot it on my laptop, lol.

Reactions: 14
warrior queen post 24, I cannot imagine letting my child go away with It! You wouldn’t get a moments peace worrying what they were allowed to get up to !

Reactions: 19
Just had a look at KB's insta. He's another one who posts weird cryptic messages.
Sorry I don't know how to screenshot it on my laptop, lol.
Look for the Print Scrn/SysRq button, the image will be copied and then open up
paint and press PASTE.

Reactions: 17
Just thinking 🤔 in regards to Princess giving a statement because her mother told her about her alleged assault, I think that would be hearsay (as any of us could say something to another but it‘s not necessarily fact) and I doubt it would stand up in court. It’s also a lot to put on Princess with her mother, even more so if it would have little clout. Which is why I wondered if either J or P witnessed him threaten KP before she allegedly jumped to get away from him.
I appreciate the little ones witnessed whatever went on in the house with slapgate but bless them they shouldn’t have to testify, they’ve been through enough already and it could cause them further trauma. If their mother is going to keep changing her story and staying with him, why should these little ones be put through a further (possibly) traumatising ordeal. The most important thing is they are away from the drama and kept safe.
It really makes my blood boil to think she’s put her children through so much in their little lives and people see her as a wonderful mother! She’s nothing more than an incubator (and not a great one at that if she was abusing her body whilst pregnant) to these children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Thanks @DC16 for the roundup on the last thread. I truly believe that is the most accurate version of what happened. Bunny and Jett witnessed the whole event and were bribed to keep quiet about it but they told their dad the truth because they trusted him. Children lie sometimes, but I 100% think this is too big a lie for two young children. I believe them.

Also allegedly on the night in question, Cole chased Katie shouting “slag” over and over. Charming gentleman.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Thanks @DC16 for the roundup on the last thread. I truly believe that is the most accurate version of what happened. Bunny and Jett witnessed the whole event and were bribed to keep quiet about it but they told their dad the truth because they trusted him. Children lie sometimes, but I 100% think this is too big a lie for two young children. I believe them.

Also allegedly on the night in question, Cole chased Katie shouting “hag” over and over. Charming gentleman.
To be fair he wasn‘t lying she is a hag and no doubt she’d been giving him a few choice words.
It’s the little ones I feel so upset and angry about, they should have been tucked up in bed in a safe environment. It really shows how little their mother the incubator cares about them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Also allegedly on the night in question, Cole chased Katie shouting “hag” over and over. Charming gentleman.
S*ag is what I meant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I use to like Kris but I‘m really not sure about him anymore.
Did you mean this one? If he‘s trying to get back with her more fool him.
No it's one from the other bit, sorry I'm not very technical. The bit you click on with the circle round it, not his main page. I tried to copy the message but it's too quick for me lol :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
S*ag is what I meant
That’s odd he called her that, as supposedly he’s been saying she was anything but a good ‘shag’ but what a weird thing to call someone.
God knows how his/their minds work if at all 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To be fair he wasn‘t lying she is a hag and no doubt she’d been giving him a few choice words.
It’s the little ones I feel so upset and angry about, they should have been tucked up in bed in a safe environment. It really shows how little their mother the incubator cares about them.
Me too. The children are the true victims in all of this. It’s bad enough they witnessed something like that but then to be bribed to lie about it must have been confusing and traumatic for the poor things. As if their life isn’t confusing enough. Kieran isn’t perfect by any stretch but but at least he provides stability and love unlike this disgusting pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.