Katie Price #130 Katie and Carl were on the sniff, but was it more than a lovers tiff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking how much her life has changed in recent years. Pre CW, with every guy she was with she always had loads on people around her, always parties, meals and very social. Obviously lockdown happened but it seems like it's just those 2 against the world now, even the kids barely feature!
Katie is officially "Billy No Mates", not that she had many real friends in the first place.

Saw this photo yesterday, why did it make me think of CW???

620e2d921778b_4fla6vr5tq081__700.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Not seen much evidence on IG of Princess's friend (was it Savannah??) who was also on the Turkey feet trip either. Reading between the lines, perhaps it wasn't the holiday of a lifetime she thought it was going to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Not seen much evidence on IG of Princess's friend (was it Savannah??) who was also on the Turkey feet trip either. Reading between the lines, perhaps it wasn't the holiday of a lifetime she thought it was going to be.
Her parents probably regret the day they let her go

• Sad
Reactions: 44
They’ve both been very quiet on IG! I wonder if something is brewing

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The radio silence usually means around 6pm Cole will start ranting or she’ll be-posting about all the lies and saying Cole didn’t do nuffink and the twolls out.
Or there will be a load of ‘my world’ photos of the kids from about 3 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Probably faking damage at the MM to play the sympathy card..... ( I would piss myself laughing if I was right )

Maybe on their way home
In this wind?? I don't think so, Horsham is open country, very dangerous right now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Not sure if this has been spoken about before but Junior and Princess were on the holiday where KP broke her feet. Do we know if one, of both of them witnessed their mother doing it trying to get away from Carly?
It has never been said that they witnessed the jump/fall. J P and P's friend were on the holiday. However, J has had nothing to do with Cole since then which is telling.

Reactions: 28
Not the 1st time she's had an 'accident' on holiday.
Katie Price says husband saved her life on holiday.
Katie Price has opened up about a near death experience when she was on holiday in Cape Verde in 2014.

According to The Sun, she explained: "I was in the sea and the waves were crashing... the rip tide. I must have knocked myself out because I had a nose bleed and near enough a black eye and I sort of passed out.

"I remember thinking this is it I'm dead, but [Kieran] pulled me out. I didn't see any bright lights or anything."
Always the drama queen! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Katie Price has opened up about a near death experience when she was on holiday in Cape Verde in 2014.

According to The Sun, she explained: "I was in the sea and the waves were crashing... the rip tide. I must have knocked myself out because I had a nose bleed and near enough a black eye and I sort of passed out.

"I remember thinking this is it I'm dead, but [Kieran] pulled me out. I didn't see any bright lights or anything."
I don't believe her story about being sexually assaulted in the carjacking in South Africa either. I know it's a rough country in parts but I think she exaggerates and embellishes lots of things for effect. I was just thinking earlier too about when she said she had "bought" the house for Harvey and it transpired it was a rental.
Also her tale of being sexually assaulted as a child has changed various times

Reactions: 47
J&B witnessed what happened that night.
I imagine for anyone witnessing that it would be horrifying, but two young kids? They must have been terrified. The fact the Gruesome Twosome didn't give them another thought when this was happening speaks volumes. No wonder Jet was so scared of Crawl.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I don't believe her story about being sexually assaulted in the carjacking in South Africa either. I know it's a rough country in parts but I think she exaggerates and embellishes lots of things for effect. I was just thinking earlier too about when she said she had "bought" the house for Harvey and it transpired it was a rental.
Also her tale of being sexually assaulted as a child has changed various times
Yeah that story grew arms and legs every time it was retold! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Honestly she’s such a media bleep! Everything is hyped up to extreme
She is a walking epitome of the boy that cried wolf

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.