katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kris is still complicit in the accident when 'the driver' ran off

Reactions: 18
She NEVER spent any time in the Priory on this occasion & the more recent one. Checks in as she must and then checks out again. She knows confidentiality can't be broken and Hotel Priory are now allowed to say anything. Nobody else with her track record of motor offences would get away with everything she has. An Utter joke.

Reactions: 25
She really has met her match with Carly. I have no sympathy for KP but my heart goes out to the children and all the other innocent people involved in their drama.

Reactions: 26
my thoughts are that K and C have a very volatile relationship. They don't trust each other so they have to be together 24/7 - which is not healthy. In fact, their relationship is not healthy. Both are aggressive personalities. I think they have lots of falling out and maybe the making up is the best part of the relationship for both of them. I would not be surprised if slapping, shoving and pushing is everyday normality for them.

Reactions: 32
Phew!! I’ve been trying to catch up since yesterday afternoon. In between eating, breathing, laughing at you lot and sleeping. 10 more pages to go. Be a new thread by the time I get there!!!

Reactions: 20
Thank you @DC16 for the timeline. A couple of questions if you maybe know the answers please. Was the ambulance called after she was given the sleeping pill and they had tried to put her to bed? If P, J&B give statements could he be reinvestigated for DV?

Reactions: 11
Brilliant synopsis, DC.
A question from me: at what point did Kieran arrive to rescue the kids?

Reactions: 16
Can you please clarify what 'NFA'd' means for me??

Reactions: 8
Unfortunately, I don't know anymore than what the original tea spillers said, it sounds like the kids went to Kirsty's so I imagine Kieran picked them up from there before she went to hospital (approx 3am) but this is just me guessing and I'm not 100%

Can you please clarify what 'NFA'd' means for me??
No Further action

Reactions: 16
This right here is the perfect response!

But it will either be ignored or deleted!
Hopefully this utter mess will be the unraveling of them both
This was me - it was my second posting of it. It was deleted the first time

Reactions: 12
Gummy blow jobs are us ,

Reactions: 15
Nice one @DC16 why do I have an awful feeling the other ‘male adult’ is H..

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.