katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always said that Kris wasn’t good look enough, what someone looks like is more important to her than the persons qualities- that’s the shallow superficial person she is
He's better looking than her and has a great body

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok, So using info from @thetrooth and @Gx2018 I have compiled a complete timeline of what we know. Remember this is all allegedly what happened for legal reasons. I've left footgate info in at the start for newbies, then slap/punchgate:

Katie broke her feet because Carl had accused her of cheating on him and said he was going to kill her. She jumped off the wall trying to kill herself after trying to jump off a balcony where he had caught her.
He describes her as tit in bed and a thick stupid bleep. He also has videos of her taking drugs in front of the kids which he threatens her with. He has been filming her since the day they met and has evidence of her treatment of Harvey and her hiding money from her bankruptcy, hates her children and describes them as feral and that he doesn’t want any with her.
At photo shoots he demands to be involved and paid the same as Katie. He controls every aspect of her life including what she eats and what films she can watch. He also is a massive coke head. If he doesn’t want her to do a certain job he refuses to take her. Her career may have been on a downward spiral before but he’s certainly seeing that it gets worse.

On the night of slapgate they had been drinking and Cole went to the toilet. When he came back he saw Katie deleting something on her phone which he tried to grab but she threw it to Bunny. He attacked her in a jealous rage. She tried to run up the stairs but he pulled her down and that’s when the slap/punch happened. She was described as having a psychotic break and asking everyone she was with if they had any coke or any numbers for dealers.

Katie has parted ways with her manager since slapgate because Katie was asking her for things she wasn’t comfortable with.

For those wondering what Kris has, I have heard that he has a recording of a phone conversation between him and Carl where Carl tells him he has been recording Katie since the day they met and will bring her down. The ex-manager has a recording of this and I believe the police are also interested.

ALLEGEDLY the CPS have enough to charge Cole for slapgate but they need the children to testify and Kieran doesn’t want to put them through a court case, it’s not just Kieran who won’t let the children be around Cole. It’s also social services. They are really up her arse about it. Allegedly they were not in bed and witnessed the whole thing.

Another alleged thing that happened was Kirsty giving Katie a sleeping pill in a drink after she begged her to get her some drugs. Katie told the police about that

Kirsty took her and the kids in on the night of slapgate and helped her out even when she was being psychotic trying to throw herself down Kirsty’s stairs.

ALLEGEDLY Kirsty’s husband who also runs her business sent Katie a letter saying they would not be representing her anymore after her behaviour on the night of slapgate

Allegedly the police have photos of the actual injuries caused, I don’t know how Katie is trying to blame Kirsty for all of this seeing as she went to her house AFTER the punch

She was interviewed under caution I believe. When slapgate happened I think things were good between them. It’s the way Katie acted on the night because she was pissed/high and her behaviour towards Kirsty after the event which has made them part ways. The issue with the sleeping pill is that it is a prescription medication, prescribed to Kirsty not Katie and it is illegal to give other people your prescribed medication.

Allegedly on the night of slapgate, Kris was messaging princess for some reason but Katie was logged into Princesses account replying to him. This is why Carl flew into his rage. He allegedly was calling princess repeatedly after this to try and get information until Junior intervened and told Carl to stop calling. The police want Princess to make a statement as Katie told her that Carl had assaulted her but they aren’t sure if Princess will want to go against her mum. I think Kris was messaging about meeting up with a mutual friend of his and KP. I’d expect that’s exactly why they were doing it through Princess’s account. To be sneaky.

Also, allegedly Kirsty has reported a common assault to the police by Carl on her last year when he squared up to her aggressively.

Allegedly the supplying drugs offence against Kirsty has been NFA’d

Allegedly Kieran and Peter have given permission for the children to give statements regarding slapgate. Allegedly Cole’s dad, AFP AND Edna have refused to provide statements though

Cole is in court on 10/03, it’s for using threatening words and behaviour I think towards Katie.

Anyway allegedly Cole told Bunny and Jett that if they lied to the police and told them that he didn’t hit Katie then he would buy them a PlayStation. But later on they told Kieran what actually happened which I assume is what they told the police too.

And yes there is a separate offence for assaulting an emergency worker so this was definitely aimed at Katie.

Re the charge- from what I know after their fight (where he may or may not have hit her), she ran out of the house with the two children and I think Sid got out which delayed Cole chasing after them. When they were inside Harvey’s house Cole came and was banging on the front door and shouting telling them to open it. I’d say that’s probably the threatening words or behaviour. Once he had gone she fled again to Kirsty’s.

Edit: Harvey’s house has CCTV which the police must have seized which is obviously enough evidence to charge him with that.

Kirsty’s children and husband we’re also there when Katie came to her house. They have all given statements to the police about how erratic she was acting that night. Allegedly at one point they tried to put her to bed in one of Kirsty’s kid’s beds and she wet herself.

Proper trained doctors noted head and facial injuries the same night this all went down, as well as her jaw not fully closing. She was brought in by ambulance at police request, who were present at Carl’s.

Hospital report verified that there was bruising on the cheek and jaw issues as result, Katie spent 4 hours in hospital.
So. Nice quiet, drams free year so far then!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel so much second hand embarrassment when one of their Onlyfans posts pops up on here 🙊😄... Is this honestly what it's come to?! 😂 I remember Cole saying how muggy OF was and how desperate you'd have to be to do that.... Ummmmmmmm........ 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ok, So using info from @thetrooth and @Gx2018 I have compiled a complete timeline of what we know. Remember this is all allegedly what happened for legal reasons. I've left footgate info in at the start for newbies, then slap/punchgate:

Katie broke her feet because Carl had accused her of cheating on him and said he was going to kill her. She jumped off the wall trying to kill herself after trying to jump off a balcony where he had caught her.
He describes her as tit in bed and a thick stupid bleep. He also has videos of her taking drugs in front of the kids which he threatens her with. He has been filming her since the day they met and has evidence of her treatment of Harvey and her hiding money from her bankruptcy, hates her children and describes them as feral and that he doesn’t want any with her.
At photo shoots he demands to be involved and paid the same as Katie. He controls every aspect of her life including what she eats and what films she can watch. He also is a massive coke head. If he doesn’t want her to do a certain job he refuses to take her. Her career may have been on a downward spiral before but he’s certainly seeing that it gets worse.

On the night of slapgate they had been drinking and Cole went to the toilet. When he came back he saw Katie deleting something on her phone which he tried to grab but she threw it to Bunny. He attacked her in a jealous rage. She tried to run up the stairs but he pulled her down and that’s when the slap/punch happened. She was described as having a psychotic break and asking everyone she was with if they had any coke or any numbers for dealers.

Katie has parted ways with her manager since slapgate because Katie was asking her for things she wasn’t comfortable with.

For those wondering what Kris has, I have heard that he has a recording of a phone conversation between him and Carl where Carl tells him he has been recording Katie since the day they met and will bring her down. The ex-manager has a recording of this and I believe the police are also interested.

ALLEGEDLY the CPS have enough to charge Cole for slapgate but they need the children to testify and Kieran doesn’t want to put them through a court case, it’s not just Kieran who won’t let the children be around Cole. It’s also social services. They are really up her arse about it. Allegedly they were not in bed and witnessed the whole thing.

Another alleged thing that happened was Kirsty giving Katie a sleeping pill in a drink after she begged her to get her some drugs. Katie told the police about that

Kirsty took her and the kids in on the night of slapgate and helped her out even when she was being psychotic trying to throw herself down Kirsty’s stairs.

ALLEGEDLY Kirsty’s husband who also runs her business sent Katie a letter saying they would not be representing her anymore after her behaviour on the night of slapgate

Allegedly the police have photos of the actual injuries caused, I don’t know how Katie is trying to blame Kirsty for all of this seeing as she went to her house AFTER the punch

She was interviewed under caution I believe. When slapgate happened I think things were good between them. It’s the way Katie acted on the night because she was pissed/high and her behaviour towards Kirsty after the event which has made them part ways. The issue with the sleeping pill is that it is a prescription medication, prescribed to Kirsty not Katie and it is illegal to give other people your prescribed medication.

Allegedly on the night of slapgate, Kris was messaging princess for some reason but Katie was logged into Princesses account replying to him. This is why Carl flew into his rage. He allegedly was calling princess repeatedly after this to try and get information until Junior intervened and told Carl to stop calling. The police want Princess to make a statement as Katie told her that Carl had assaulted her but they aren’t sure if Princess will want to go against her mum. I think Kris was messaging about meeting up with a mutual friend of his and KP. I’d expect that’s exactly why they were doing it through Princess’s account. To be sneaky.

Also, allegedly Kirsty has reported a common assault to the police by Carl on her last year when he squared up to her aggressively.

Allegedly Kieran and Peter have given permission for the children to give statements regarding slapgate. Allegedly Cole’s dad, AFP AND Edna have refused to provide statements though

Cole is in court on 10/03, it’s for using threatening words and behaviour I think towards Katie.

Anyway allegedly Cole told Bunny and Jett that if they lied to the police and told them that he didn’t hit Katie then he would buy them a PlayStation. But later on they told Kieran what actually happened which I assume is what they told the police too.

And yes there is a separate offence for assaulting an emergency worker so this was definitely aimed at Katie.

Re the charge- from what I know after their fight (where he may or may not have hit her), she ran out of the house with the two children and I think Sid got out which delayed Cole chasing after them. When they were inside Harvey’s house Cole came and was banging on the front door and shouting telling them to open it. I’d say that’s probably the threatening words or behaviour. Once he had gone she fled again to Kirsty’s.

Edit: Harvey’s house has CCTV which the police must have seized which is obviously enough evidence to charge him with that.

Kirsty’s children and husband we’re also there when Katie came to her house. They have all given statements to the police about how erratic she was acting that night. Allegedly at one point they tried to put her to bed in one of Kirsty’s kid’s beds and she wet herself.

Proper trained doctors noted head and facial injuries the same night this all went down, as well as her jaw not fully closing. She was brought in by ambulance at police request, who were present at Carl’s.

Hospital report verified that there was bruising on the cheek and jaw issues as result, Katie spent 4 hours in hospital.

This is amazing! Now I have one question, do we know if any of Crawl’s other ex’s have said how he behaved with them? Has he got a history of abuse / controlling behaviour?

Reactions: 29
Oh god we’re going through a new thread a day at the min; get your titles in now as no doubt another one will be needing starting soon with all their activity!

ref the hotel that they’re filming in, I work in a hotel and chances are it would’ve been a duty manager last night who probably is a restaurant or bar manager and the hotel manager will be in today 😉
The manager didn't ring me so I just rung them back and spoke the the duty manager. She was a stroppy cow and said that she couldn't discuss what guests were there at the moment. I said to her, don't worry we already know. When I told her about Coles' pictures she said she didn't know anything about that. I said that half of the country does now. Again she said she couldn't discuss anything about that as I am a complete stranger ringing her. I asked her how she will feel knowing that I am in touch with the press about it. She said that it was up to me if I wanted to contact them! I wish I'd caught her name tho. Silly moi. Great advert for the hotel eh?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
The manager didn't ring me so I just rung them back and spoke the the duty manager. She was a stroppy cow and said that she couldn't discuss what guests were there at the moment. I said to her, don't worry we already know. When I told her about Coles' pictures she said she didn't know anything about that. I said that half of the country does now. Again she said she couldn't discuss anything about that as I am a complete stranger ringing her. I asked her how she will feel knowing that I am in touch with the press about it. She said that it was up to me if I wanted to contact them! I wish I'd caught her name tho. Silly moi. Great advert for the hotel eh?
I’d follow up with an email and pics 😏

• Haha
By all accounts, as per the media, she has made a/some payments, it looks like there is an initial 8 week period and after this it will be reviewed again. HW are doing everything they can for the best possible outcome for the creditors. These dealings are confidential, so unless KP herself divulges, we will probably never know, it could be that they are actually doing that and giving her an allowance, but no doubt she will be expected to meet a minimum amount. If however, she doesn't co-operate with what has been arranged, she will be in very serious trouble.
I totally agree that she has got away with far too much on this score and it's sickening seeing her galivanting here there and everywhere. It will be an ongoing case in obtaining the money.
Other creditors, as I have already mentioned, are going down the debt collection agency route to try and receive something.
I also think for self employed its so much harder to get control of their money. They can't go to an employer and have deductions made etc. She will be having every dodgy deal and ad campaign paid to someone else . Going by previous trustee reports next one is due 31st march , this includes monies received etc and debt still owing so will be able to see whats been paid off. It's filed on company house .

Reactions: 12
Incidentally, Amanda Kelly was the judge she was supposed to appear in front of after the abuse of Michelle, but she didn't turn up as she was on holiday (again) I remember her saying something like ' Apparently Ms Price has better things to do than appear in court today' When I heard she was hearing the DD case I was delighted but good old Julie cocked it up. I hope she's now been politely shown the front door of Crawley Magistrates Court.
This is a pic from the day KP was shouting and swearing abuse at Michelle...
View attachment 1076764
Off her face ! Don’t do drugs kids

Reactions: 15

I can so believe this, as I’ve said before on here, I have had very very bad vibes about that man from the off, I know of his type, I actually think he’s a very scary individual. Not that I feel sorry for Skanky, she got in bed with the devil, and let’s face it she’s an awful person in her own right. Really is a match made in hell, and there gonna be the mother of fallouts when they eventually split, which they will one day.

Reactions: 28
This is amazing! Now I have one question, do we know if any of Crawl’s other ex’s have said how he behaved with them? Has he got a history of abuse / controlling behaviour?
I remember someone posted that he had hit his last 3 exes

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Can this post be put at the start of each thread, at least until slapgate is legally resolved. The threads are moving so fast it's hard for everyone to keep up, and would also help newbies to the thread.
Fantastic job @DC16

• Heart
Reactions: 59
That's probably standard response , they won't be allowed to discuss. She's probably raging and away to talk to them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Perhaps some social media reviews saying that you've been put off visiting due to dodgy activities etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning lovely Krustie's. And what a delightful morning it is here.....NOT! The school run will be a survival experience 😬🌧🌪🌩 I'm pleased I went to bed before midnight or I would've woken up the household laughing at Tattle AGAIN 🤣
Just another thought....what if top celebrities Katona & Lloyd (slight stretch of the imagination) have publicly distanced themselves because they know things are about to come out in nuclear fashion 🤔
I believe this to be the case.

Reactions: 10
That's probably standard response , they won't be allowed to discuss. She's probably raging and away to talk to them
Doubt it. I suggested she got someone to go and throw them out. She said that was something she or the hotel would never do!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I also think for self employed its so much harder to get control of their money. They can't go to an employer and have deductions made etc. She will be having every dodgy deal and ad campaign paid to someone else . Going by previous trustee reports next one is due 31st march , this includes monies received etc and debt still owing so will be able to see whats been paid off. It's filed on company house .
Yes, especially in her line of work, money comes from everywhere and would normally go through your manager (?) but she doesn't seem to advertise any representation and even her own email on her Instagram bio is incorrect [email protected] (no .co)
With someone who is employed you are right, they would take control of everything, would have no tax deductions and then the trustees would pay what they believe is enough to live on.

Reactions: 14

Thank you DC16 for doing this, hopefully all the newbies will read it says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Doubt it. I suggested she got someone to go and throw them out. She said that was something she or the hotel would never do!
Probably because check out time is 11.30 so that pair of cretin should be leaving anytime now if they havnt already

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.