Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, that's horrific! It just shows how vindictive and manipulative some people can be. Glad you got away from him!

Reactions: 23
Rare cancer on her finger back in 2002

Reactions: 13
Katie Price #129 KP & Cole have dug themselves a hole, the irony is they think us Tattlers are trolls

Reactions: 11
The Penticost-Haylers appear to be in a resort in Mexico going by Insta. Wonder did they get discounted flights as Michelle works for BA. Anyone know how much such a holiday would cost for a family of 6?
I just hope they have a lovely time. Michelle is a saint and so is Emily. Love from MrsC xxxx

Reactions: 28
They have put a link to the hotel chain they’re staying in, so it may be a freebie/ad?
One has to hope, after his court case, and whatever the truth is, and all is finally revealed in the papers, they become persona non grata and these stupid companies shun the grifters. Surely these freebies/promotions must end when their lies are made very public.

Reactions: 16
That’s lovely & thank you (I work in a funeral home)

Reactions: 19
Have you updated the spreadsheet for this weekend yet?

Reactions: 18
I’m truly sorry for your horrendous experience, what a absolutely awful thing to have gone through. I’m glad you are okay now

Im not disputing your experience and of course in your case, protesting was what you needed to do. Im not saying I’m right but the way Cole is acting just doesn’t ring true to me. It’s not just his protesting of his innocence that has led to my conclusions but the entire picture. It’s the KP lied comments (or around about) on the gram to commenters, coupled with the valentines gifts and birthday posts. It’s all so contradictory. But then their whole life is. I am not saying all people who protest their innocence are guilty at all. But in his case, I do feel that way.

Reactions: 18
Do we think it’s just drink and coke? I’d suspect she’s moved onto something else more experimental like ketamine, pills I’m sure, uppers and downers. The only thing left for her is crack? If she hasn’t done that. Her house and face and lifestyle are a bit like she’s already on it but I’m just not convinced.

Reactions: 14
She could easily buy all the valentines stuff herself and stage the photos to make it look like he did it. I think this is what she does with engagement rings and weddings too. She puts it out in public and then they just feel like they have to go along with it. She will promise them money from it too.

Reactions: 16
Have you updated the spreadsheet for this weekend yet?
Nope we’ve still got a few hours left for what the idiot has actually done this w/e, anything can happen yet that must be added to the spreadsheet…though a big No is in for another no show with H.

Reactions: 15
I bet it's anything she can get. The croaky voice could be from crack.

Reactions: 10
She very well could have… certainly wouldn’t put it passed her.

Reactions: 8
If anyone’s bored, go check out papa woods Insta, I’m presuming that’s where Coleslaw gets all his motivational quotes from
Liquid holdings, that interesting. Does he buy up liquidated companies or is that the way his are going

Reactions: 10
She also did that photoshoot with SFP re little pricey launch (that’s never happened either) 2 days after for New magazine, no bruises there.
In the same vein. She was photographed outside coles with bruises under her eyes after her latest op and a few days later she appeared at the NDAs with them covered up with make up. It's quite easy to conceal a bruise if like her it is applied with a trowel.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.