Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its always difficult to decide whether to go ahead with charges, and theres always the chance that if they plead not guilty, that you have to relive it all again in court giving evidence.
My gp used to document every bruise, but it was more emotional, financial, gaslighting, but took a toll physically I was 6stone when I left with my 2 kids, luckily family helped, why oh why is his family not helping if they can see he's not coping, she's making insta posts, how about going behind the scenes and getting him a decent solicitor or mental health treatment, he maybe a man but it doesn't matter, maybe he is really insecure and doesn't have the mental capacity to see what's going on. I can only comment on what is in print but he's not doing a good job of portraying himself as a decent law abiding person who wants a quiet life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am SO relieved this piece of filth has no access to her children anymore. Thank God the system has worked in this instance.
I hope she doesn’t have access but she often posts things on IG. Bunny in a pony on the 18/1, princess was on the 2/2 (but this could have been just a video she sent Skanky) and of course wheeling out Harvey to help clean up the tit and distract!

Reactions: 10
On a serious note is Cole been physiologically abused by KP? This latest story seams mental even for them two - things don’t add up.
There’s a comment on insta this morning saying she never broke her feet but had leg lengthening surgery 😂😂 is that a type of plastic surgery?
I think she had surgery on her feet. Bunny was playing with pink crutches when Skanky was packing for Turkey. Why did she need crutches??

Reactions: 20
I couldn't be arsed to do this, can you imagine how tragic :ROFLMAO:
I'd forget who I was supposed to be 😄 . I did suspect one of them last night was Edna as the spelling was too good. All those
usual lines though about KP being the unwitting victim of nasty men who used her for fame. Her huge catalogue of lawbreaking and abuse is not excusable by that you thickheads!

Reactions: 26
New post in stories from Skanky! They’re in the New Forest
Didn’t know the sea came up as far as the new forest storm Eunice was busy. Might be lymington or bucklers hard either place she can fcuk right off to near me 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can just see this whole tit show playing out with a bad ending. He’s either going to actually give her a good hiding - and no one Will believe her. Or, she is going to end up overdosing on something for attention and to get back in the papers. Let’s face it none of the papers are biting at the moment so something pretty big needs to happen for them to cover any story about her.

Reactions: 23
Will be 2 years in 5 days since my beloved Dad died. I was in Scotland with him when he died. Came back down south then flew back up with my 2 sons for the funeral. My eldest son didn't want to see his dead Gramps but my youngest one did. Strange how people deal with death isn't it?
I worked in a nursing home and sometimes did paliiative care and thought I'd be prepared for my own family, lost Dad just before xmas, sat with him all the way, and at least had an idea of the last stages but it didn't prepare me emotionally, the nurse asked me if I wanted to help wash him and prepare him, but I declined, I just wanted to sit with him until the doctor came and did the pronunciation. I know in some cultures it's a given that the family do this but mentally I couldn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I made the comment last night that Carl had beat her and I got that from a VERY credible source. I'm not a psychopath 🤬
I know you’re not and I know you’re not KP. She is a psychopath but I do not believe he beat her. I believe she probably got a slap because he lost his tit like anyone would.
Tbh I’m going to walk away from this for a bit because as far as I’m concerned, I’m expecting her to be dead soon and I’m really not the least bit bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I see your point but she's not keeping him sweet by her actions, she's thrown him in the bear pit of social media by not telling the truth after the event, and he knows this by her comments and story, straight off the bat she should have said me and him had a barney we both go mouthy and it escalated, not that I'm standing up for either but ffs why is he having anything to do with her, why isn't his family calling her out and looking after him, its like a puzzle with missing pieces.
I think he's got form and won't leave her because he knows she will throw him under the bus. Why would you stay with someone otherwise if you was whiter than white wouldn't you get rid. It's called integrity Cole. Rita told it like it was earlier. The authorities have charged him so there's evidence. She's dependant on him for drugs and wants the world to think she still has it, but she's ageing like we all are and can't except it. Looks, money are the only things that matter in her dumb world. I have nothing else to say except that I hope those lovely kids thrive in life. Skanky you don't deserve them

Reactions: 27
I know you’re not and I know you’re not KP. She is a psychopath but I do not believe he beat her. I believe she probably got a slap because he lost his tit like anyone would.
Tbh I’m going to walk away from this for a bit because as far as I’m concerned, I’m expecting her to be dead soon and I’m really not the least bit bothered.
Take care. She gets us all so mad. No harm done 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'd forget who I was supposed to be 😄 . I did suspect one of them last night was Edna as the spelling was too good. All those
usual lines though about KP being the unwitting victim of nasty men who used her for fame. Her huge catalogue of lawbreaking and abuse is not excusable by that you thickheads!
Yes, definitely. I actually wonder what it would take for them to say stop, what you are doing is evil/ immoral/ stupid/wrong.

Reactions: 10
I am assuming that what he meant by his hands being tied was that he can’t leave her until after March 10th.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.