Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said, I think she may be replying to some of his posts( sock account) on insta.Some of them sound like her goading, aggressive etc.I actually think she’s mad.
There's one Kateeradi on insta replying to comments I think that definitely her

Reactions: 20
Forgive me for being stoopid but what is a sock account? :)
It’s when someone uses a false name or identity to communicate favorable or self-serving comments or to push a narrative they want to portray! Fake accounts sticking up for themselves basically! It’s a well known tactic to boost narratives

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think Nickinoo's tea is genuine, as in, the person is being honest in what they were told but yes, the huge BUT in all of this is the account must
have come from Skanky, her version of events. Which is why I can't trust it!
I’m not doubting anyone for saying what that lying bleep has told them but I take everything that leaves her mouth as bs.
I believe KP is not a victim of DV, I believe she is a prolific domestic abuser.

Reactions: 23
Essay with my first coffee of the day…

I’m starting to wonder if her children even feature in her plans for the future anymore? After the restraining order breach and kh police stuff recently, they must have pretty good grounds for a formal full time custody thing if it wasn’t in place. Then with this he lied/she lied and flinging it out there in the public domain circus, her dirty laundry has never been more ‘out there’. Plus even if he’s been charged with what he has rather than beating, there’s no way that wouldn’t go against him not being present for visits.

I just cannot comprehend how not being able to see your kids, or older kids not wanting to be around you, wouldn’t kick you into doing something about your sorry state of a life if nothing else would?!

Pretty much the only things that anyone who is still ‘a fan’ have are the great mum and be kind stuff and she has proven publicly she’s not exactly a mum and she’s anything but kind herself.
CARL, we know you read on here.
Tell us ONE thing. WHY did Katie allow herself to have makeup applied to her face, either to portray a non-existent injury or to accentuate an existing bruise? WHY DID SHE DO THAT?
Actually, tell us one more thing too. WHY did she not clear your name at the time?
she had makeup applied for the sun story, to make the already (slight) bruise appear worse than it was. She’s already stated this in her IG (now deleted) post. She also didn’t clear his name at the time because they had split up. Why would she clear his name! She wanted to hurt him & also cash in on the story to the sun

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see your point but she's not keeping him sweet by her actions, she's thrown him in the bear pit of social media by not telling the truth after the event, and he knows this by her comments and story, straight off the bat she should have said me and him had a barney we both go mouthy and it escalated, not that I'm standing up for either but ffs why is he having anything to do with her, why isn't his family calling her out and looking after him, its like a puzzle with missing pieces.
That’s an interesting point.Never mind the enabling Price family.How does Coles family feel about this farce or is it.................we can’t see the Woods for the fees.
I’ll get my coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope so too. Sadly I don't see it happening. If he finds out that I know, she'll have no friends left. He's isolated her from everyone and moved her away. I'm the only one "allowed" to speak to her. I truly fear for her.
Sorry to hear you've been there Mrs C but I'm glad you're away from it ❤
I'm getting more annoyed now. There are so many genuine victims out there, why are these 2 making such a mockery of this subject?!
Can you guide your friend onto the Krusties thread so we can talk a bit more about it. Love as always. MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am SO relieved this piece of filth has no access to her children anymore. Thank God the system has worked in this instance.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What do you think is 'spin' exactly? Any theory we have here or are told by someone has got spin/bias on it. The only true accounts of that night can come from the two people there. It just a case of logical assessment of sources to me. Any stories we hear about police reports or reports that KP gave are NOT first-hand accounts. By their nature, even if genuine (as in the person telling them is honest in what they were told), are not first hand accounts of what happened.

The fact at the moment is that Crawl has been charged with a public order offence in the street, that indicates there was only evidence for that crime and not the alleged assault. The evidence for assault would have to come from KP and she was intoxicated, apparently to the degree she wet herself. That is just not good evidence, it wouldn't stand up in court. So at this stage how can anyone believe what KP said at that stands
Obviously no one knows the real ins and outs of what happened and which one of them is lying yet. But one thing's for sure DV is a serious crime, and no laughing matter, the pair of them should be hanging their heads in shame and keeping their big mouths shut not posting pics of sweets and balloons, it just totally undermines every single victim of abuse! They're either extremely thick or just pig ignorant!
They are both

Reactions: 5
There's one Kateeradi on insta replying to comments I think that definitely her
Definitely her, she's replying on other posts too. Spending her time away with The One arguing with strangers on Instagram, she needs to grow up and shut up!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Or maybe Michael told him he could end up failing a drugs test and be retired from Formula 1 effective immediately... The James Hunt days were long gone already.
I met James Hunt a week or so before his death; his Mercedes was up on bricks with the wheels off, the house was stripped of furniture, there was a girl groupie hanging around and the poor sod looked haunted.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I remember the day the story came out, there was some sock account on Twitter trying to stir up a story that skanky was ‘fighting for her life’ in hospital.

There’s only one person these stories are coming from. Just like the multiple sock accounts on instagram defending the indefensible and battling with people. Just like the person coming on here stating that Carl ‘beat her’. One person is doing this, the psychopath. She is utterly deranged.
I made the comment last night that Carl had beat her and I got that from a VERY credible source. I'm not a psychopath 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.