Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jwren

VIP Member
So claims he threatened his ex Perie while she had cancer
Someone on IG said he hit another ex, Vicky
Threatened a Krusty on YT saying he would “mess her up” YT then taken down after complaint and put back up minus threat.
Now KP…. See a pattern here?
I do see a pattern but I couldn’t care less about KP. Sorry if that’s sounds harsh but as I said earlier I have no empathy/sympathy for her after what she’s put others through, not forgetting defenceless animals. Maybe it’s her karma 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Think he’s threw the phone at her. She’s went round to Kirsty and shit herself. Then the crew all rally round her the next day. Interview via Kirsty. Bruise embellished and pix sent to sun. Dust settles. She realises all her money is in Carl and his dad account. He knows ALL the juicy details of her life. Has to worm her way back in with him so does so whilst throwing Kirsty under the bus as well. Poss tried to try get the sun to pull the story and said it was lies but too late, they’ll have paid her plus they have her account and the pictures so why would they.

Reactions: 34

ThePelican

I talked to a couple of journalist friends about this, and the consensus was that the Sun reporter, Clemmie Moodie, would never fabricate a story.

• Wow

Caw1982

VIP Member
Are we serious. The revelations and now they're in some tacky as fuck barn conversion. Shameless.
God I hate them and I'm raging.

• Haha

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
From what I am getting from all of this mess......

Crawl and Skank had a drug and drink fuelled fight that ended up physical, most likely started by Pwice. Crawl forcibly took the ring and threatened and intimidated Skank in some way. Skank then sold the story of assault to get back at Crawl and make some money. They kissed and made up and are now having to spin a lie in order for Skank to not have her children taken away from her for good or just to save face. Something went down that pissed Skank off, she went out seeking revenge but they kissed and made up and now shes having to back peddle .

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
Lads I’m seriously confused here. She accuses him of lamping her, turns out it’s a lie. He throws some shade at her replying to Insta and now he’s telling the world he loves her 🤷‍♀️ What the fuck is going on here.

• Haha

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
But yet she still has so many ‘fans’. WTF is wrong with these people? She is no role model to anyone…… Why don’t they just read the above sentence and open their eyes. They are why she thinks she’s untouchable…
Because most of her fans are probably shite mothers who get coked up and have multiple fellas, owe shit loads to bailiffs etc etc and KP makes them feel better about their shit lifestyles, because if she does it, then it must be normal right? What a relatable Queen. Queen of Skanks.

• Haha

BilboHolmes

I have a little boy, and the first thing I plan to teach him, when he has the cognisance to understand, is boundaries, respect and consent. The thought of him being a "Carl" really pains me. I know there's good men out there, but time and time again I hear stories to the contrary. I know lots of you have your own stories of abuse where men are concerned...I have some of my own. I don't even know what my point is in writing this....other than something needs to change :(
I have 2 sons and 2 daughters- I’ve always been terrified for them all!! My boys are big (20 and 15) and especially the elder one, I worry about other drivers, men looking for fights, I’ve known women be extremely manipulative and toxic (hello Katie!).
My girls are small and teaching them boundaries and self respect and self worth is so important! (Not only to protect them but also so they don’t end up like me! Wasting years of my life giving a fuck, instead of living and just being myself!).
I try to remember the world has always been a scary place with people like Crawl and Krusty-violent, toxic, can I say stupid? They both seem rather dense, manipulative, arrogant, and ultimately, boring.
The fact that you’re using your life experiences to plan a way to teach your son all the good stuff means he’ll probably turn out ok!❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
are we over thinking, is this a simple DV case, he’s making her do anything to get him off the hook? When you side with your abuser you end up alienating everyone around you, the pics of removing clothes from the house may well be genuine, at that point she hates him and everyone rally’s round, he has talked her round and she’s trying to get him back onside, she’s determined to make this relationship work to prove he’s not a 5 minute wonder??? I’m sure after all the money she’s thrown at the priory not one person has told her that you don’t show your true self to anyone for at least 6 months after meeting them, friendship/lover, his face scares the living bejesus out of me, the filters make him look quite hideous

• Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
I'm sure she does this on purpose!! The story about her accusing Kieran of raping an underage girl and her breaching restraining order has been conveniently forgotten about by the media. She puts one story (lie) out after another and the press forget the previous lie !! That's why she's like fucking teflon, can anyone in the press with half a brain finally fucking take her down ??!!!

WhereisPrecious

No worries, meanwhile they are probably sitting watching a film. Not talking to each other and staring at their phones! At least we are having a giggle. I live on my own but I'm never lonely when I've got all of you nutters to laugh at/with x
Same....but shhhhhhhh dont tell anyone.....I actually have a date....terrified and nervous...what the hell do I wear, quick trip to salon to get my hair and nails done....OMG what do I wear, running in circles, torn wardrobe apart...maybe I will just get some sleep first lol after all this craziness. Love you Krusties xxx

• Heart
  • Haha