Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
The tik tok account doesn’t belong to Katie 🤣 plus she was asking a few weeks back if the person who runs it could reach out to her 🤔

@Binfest hoping for a Sunday exclusive 🤞🤞🤞
@Tamar wooohoooo well done on your VIP

Let’s see what crazy 💩 happens this weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
How tall would you say she is Smillie? Her biogs give her as 5ft 4ins but that's the average height for a woman in the UK and there have been several comments that she's tiny from people who've met her or seen her.
We’ll I’m 5’6” I was wearing heels, she had flats on, I felt like I towered over her, I’d guess Skanky is 5’ 2” max.

Skanky’s deffo tiny but not Kylie Minogue tiny, I’ve met Kylie, now she’s really small 😁 Kylie was the opposite of my encounter with the Skank, Kylie had a wonderful presence, I actually had a chat with Kylie, lovely woman, with a beautiful smile, she gave off good vibes, unlike Skank, who really had a bad aura about her, her eyes looked blank. I’m good with my vibes, Kylie lovely, Skanky very very horrible, she ain’t right, I tell ya 😁

• Heart

okeep

VIP Member
where will they go from here?
if you having been following her for long enough you will know , business as usual , shes oblivious , be wheeling out Harvey , mum , talking about babies , MH, feet , She used to be able to go on TV, but she lost all her decent management , and being an absolute pratt alienated eveyone she has ever met, cast and crew of loose women , packed lunch etc etc , basically shes painted herself into a corner , her only talent is Drama , and thats why it gets worse , how many dramas can one person have
Meanwhile back on the Farm , the people she slags off are bathing her kids, feeding and clothing them ,getting them ready for school, going to parents evenings , helping them with childhood dramas , giving them a shoulder to cry on , helping them with their homework , But shes a wonderful mother

Holly gonightly

I too am a long time lurker high everyone 👋🏻👋🏻 I haven’t got much to say as you all cover more or less what I’m thinking, but I really do wonder why all the men she has gone through not one (apart from Charles) has spilled the beans. What hold does she have over them that they haven’t told the truth about her. I get non disclosure agreements but surely after dragging all their names through the mud after splitting they have a right to defend themselves whether they’ve signed one or not. Why is she so protected I wonder.

Pippa7662

I’m so disappointed that this isn’t all over the papers…. She lied about being a DV victim? Why is this not everywhere? 🤷‍♀️ Thank goodness for tattle - I’m losing my mind haha

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I think he is saying the make up was for the Sun story - rather than the night he was arrested.
She probably did add make up to her injuries for the Sun photos.

The paramedics / hospital did treat her for facial injuries the night he was arrested though - what is their explanation for that?
She sold her story when she split with him (for whatever short length of time that was) and just stopped short of naming him as her attacker.

So Katie - who did attack you then? Who was this person who just suddenly punched you whilst you were sitting there watching TV?
Wasn’t that her story at the time?
I think maybe the phone hit her. Something happened as neighbours heard it. But she tried to make injuries look worse the next day by applying make up for the PAID Sun story. She’s not given a thought about people who are harmed
by DV. The police need to look into this case. She’s a disgusting liar and CON artist.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Webster1357

VIP Member
'Mi mentel elf made me dew it' disgusting woman. makes a mockery of people with real MH issues and NOW makes a mick of DV victims. She is just the lowest of the low. Mental health issues my arse. Shes a vindictive, vile junkie slapper who is very bitter that she is now old and saggy and the fact she lost all her husbands.
Don't know if it's true or not but let's not forget that she has also claimed to have been sexually assaulted more than once, and to have had cancer...

GossipGal20

Is she going to be done for wasting police time then? And how lovely of her to worry her terminally ill Mum for a few quid! I remember the day after there were photos of her family arriving to “rally around her” they in on it or did she lie to them too? 🙄

Btw, think it’s total bullshit. He hit her, she ran, police called then she retracts them complaint and denies anything ever happened. What else can they say?

• Heart
  • Sad

DB0000

WHY are no media outlets touching her claim that she faked a bruise alleging it was a domestic violence incident?
I’m wondering that too - they were all over it within the hour when she posted that vile post to Emily? What the fucks going on ? Why is the media not reacting??? I smell a rat

Ecosse

VIP Member
Katie wrote in the passive voice, "make up was put on my face." Well, that's fairly standard practice for her, as she used MUAs all the time, but whoever it was who applied stuff to make it look like a bruise, had to have had her permission and acknowledgement to do so. She's hardly likely to have been pinned down for it. So, whichever way Katie wants to try to spin this, she is absolutely complicit in the arrangement.

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Well done @Pink Squirrel for a great title!
We are now in the eye of the storm, waiting for it all to kick off again soon 💨 I don’t mean Dudley or Eunice, I mean Skanky and Crawl! Bloody hell, this is better than any Netflix series. And So many episodes and twists and turns too 🤣🤣🤣

Hurry back Alex! We need your take on all this too!

• Haha
  • Heart