Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Well done Pink Squirrel on the title 🤗💖❤🥰😘 xx.

I'm struggling keeping up so I'm going to start reading from this thread..I lurk on the last thread in the meantime so not to get too behind.

I have two pics already made so will add one now and one later tonight, they were made before this new situation with Cole.

Resizer_16451127685480.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I absolutely despise this current obsession with balloons. Wasteful, pointless, childish and shit for the environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Caw1982

VIP Member
I do see a pattern but I couldn’t care less about KP. Sorry if that’s sounds harsh but as I said earlier I have no empathy/sympathy for her after what she’s put others through, not forgetting defenceless animals. Maybe it’s her karma 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't feel slightly sorry for her. She's an abuser to adults, children and animals. She's met her match. Suck it up buttercup

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Can’t wait for it to kick off tonight. Voddy and snow at the ready! Now all Katie needs to do is message an ex boyfriend and it’ll be the perfect night 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

sausage rolled

She was texting someone she shouldn’t, Coleslaw got all jealous and tried to get her phone so she threw the phone to Bunny and ran off up the stairs to get away from him, Bunny rang Kieran to pick her and Jett up cause they were petrified. KH turns up to collect the children, and KP and Coleslaw go off their nut at Kieran. KP and Coleslaw then get into an altercation once KH and kids have left. She shits herself and drives to Kirstie’s acting psychotic, Kirstie gives her something to calm her down then KP says she wants rid of Coleslaw but because Coleslaw has so much dirt on KP they concoct the ‘attack’ story to show what’s she’s capable of, ring an Ambo and they call for Police back up. Police go to Coleslaws house whilst KP is at the hospital getting checked over and he’s off his head pretending to be an aggressive monkey and is arrested for being a twat. Next day Kirstie notices slight bruising on KPs face (from her recent surgery) and asks KP “did Coleslaw hit you?” KP says “maybe, I dunno, I canny remember” Kirstie says “I think he did and you don’t remember cause you were so out of it and we need to let the Sun know, we can make a lot of money out of this, quick pass me that makeup brush, nowt wrong with a bit of enhancement” et voila 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

hugothebear

VIP Member
Kris Boyson has just post on the Gram, he is looking for companies that do tables and chairs. I typed in Emma Manchester Furniture then chickened out lol

• Haha
  • Heart

YellowTail

VIP Member
Hi guys! new member here! Long followed these threads as well as the mrs hunch, and the ashely cain thread with the occasional peep at beggy goodmans one.

The posts that have come up the last day on cowls and KP insta are unbleivable!
I watched a documentary a few weeks back about abuse and something one of the officers said will stick by me for life ( previously myself being in this sort of situation)

"If he verbally abuses you, he will Physically abuse you. If he physically abuses you then he will kill you"
on average it takes a DV victim to leave their abuser 8 times.

Cowls quotes about "no one can control KP" are disturbing as well as the fact that he admitted to verbally abusing her.

This being said. If KP has lied about DV to sell her story to pay of her creditors (plausible) its the lowest shes ever gone to before.

sorry if this is a depressing post! promise my future ones will be more light hearted!
To end if you need help it is out there!

PPS. cant wait for this to all unravell. A lie has short legs.
"If he verbally abuses you, he will Physically abuse you. If he physically abuses you then he will kill you"
on average it takes a DV victim to leave their abuser 8 times.

survivor here 🙋🏻‍♀️ The escalation is depressingly true. The fact I’m posting tells you I left before stage 3, by the skin of my teeth. LEAVE!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
I've just caught up with everything and I'm raging mad! The way she has just took the p**s out of DV she is an utter disgrace I didn't think she could sink any lower. She should be called out for this, fwiw I think something did go on, arguing coked up etc, he took his ring back she could of gone for him he's pushed her or slapped her, she's ran off thinking I'll show him. They had that chat in the car got back together now she's retracting. I don't think he's with her to bring her down as some people hope/think, I think he does like her not love her, he must fancy her to sleep with her, he is vain and driven by fame, if/when they get married I give it 2 years then she will be selling the "true" story of what happened with "slapgate" I can just see the headline now, The Real Story by KP why I had to flee that night, I loved him and thought he would change etc. Everyone can see this is a disaster waiting to happen. She is so shallow and thinks she's gods gift and that by having these ridiculous amounts of surgery will keep Crawl interested and his head from turning elsewhere which I think it will as she's very insecure and jealous, she is a fool to herself, she's picked a "man" over her own children I cannot hide my disdain for this lowlife. I am absolutely raging at how she keeps getting away with it and not getting called out for it. She deserves all she's going to get, that one ounce of sympathy I had for her has gone.

• Heart

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
The only explanation that I can find for their current ridiculous story - is that he did attack her. The police were called and there are witnesses to the aftermath of the assault (neighbours and emergency services). She sells her story on this the next day as they have split - she just falls short of naming him, but no announcement from her that it wasn’t him.
She adds make up to the injuries, so that they look worse / better for the photographs.

They are soon back together - and now this back tracking story. He is not charged with assault as she has either not given a statement to the police to support this, or she has retracted her statement. He is charged with offences relating to when it spilled out on to the street - and that’s only because of witnesses providing statements to support the charges against him.

If he has “evidence” on what happened that night, what is it? Why be so coy?
If he didn’t attack her, who did? Have they been charged? I doubt it - as there will be no third party.

They are both disgusting IMO

• Heart
Dv cases are usually charged as common assault, quick in and out of court
I have a little boy, and the first thing I plan to teach him, when he has the cognisance to understand, is boundaries, respect and consent. The thought of him being a "Carl" really pains me. I know there's good men out there, but time and time again I hear stories to the contrary. I know lots of you have your own stories of abuse where men are concerned...I have some of my own. I don't even know what my point is in writing this....other than something needs to change :(

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
It sounds like Cole is threatening to expose her with his "I'm not gonna stay quiet anymore" comments.
I can't stand the pair of them but skanky has more to lose at this stage. He's only 33 and didnt quite reach the fame he was hoping for.
She's going to be 44, has 5 children and is on her 50th engagement with "the One". It's truly her last chance for that fairy tale ending she goes on about. She's lost her kids over him and if she loses him, it will mean it was all for nothing (nothing should be worth losing your kids for, ever!)
He can walk away even if he gets 6 months inside, and start his life over. She won't be able to.
If it was anyone else, or someone who was remotely nice, I would have felt sorry for them. But she's basically getting a taste of her own medicine. I'm sure that's how Gareth Gates, Alex Reid, Dane Bowers, Peter Andre, Kieran Hayler and all the rest felt when she humiliated them. (Whether you like them or not is not the point). She's been so vile and abusive to others, its finally happening to her

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
That’s brilliant Pom. Nearly chocked on my tea!👏👏👏👏👏👍
Thank you 😄❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

👏👏 totally agree. Love the humour you all have. Good fun and lots of laughs.(in between Katie’s shit of a life). And Pom is brilliant, never fails to make me laugh. ❤❤❤
Thank you 😊❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

Katie thinks I'm her new chauffeur..what she don't realise is I'm driving her to the police station 😄😄😄😄 x

Once there I tie her up by some rope though her nose ring so she can't run off.

Resizer_16083991085610.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Holly gonightly

Dreary wasn't around long enough to have the pleasure of being given an NDA to sign but I do remember that the Boyson posse turned up at the MM one night to put the frighteners on him wooolooo, wa wa wa. Like a bleeding spaghetti western. And Boyson took her back after that too! What a hard man! 😂
I just realised my first ever post and I put high instead of hi 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ How embarrassing. In my defence I’ve had a couple of wines which gave me the confidence to post in the first place 😂😂. Boyson must like fragmented minge to have gone back to her. In all honesty no amount of fame or money would make me stoop so low!

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
@PTMe did you ever meet Kieran Hayler? What was he like, if so?
Did Katie have much contact with her dad Ray Infield?
I’ve met Kieran. A very quiet bloke. Was completely under her thumb and treated like a dogs body. Not surprised he played away, but let’s be honest, she was still with Leandro when she met him and had him lined up as Leandro’s replacement. Ray went to all the weddings I believe. Rays a wide boy like them all.

• Wow
Reactions: 43

Krm2011

VIP Member
I hope you are in a better place now , My dear old dad used to stand on the balcony of our maisonettes looking over the grass square surrounded by the flats, i was about 8 or 9, a girl was winding me up, so i hit her, my dad called me up, he said why did u do that? i was so self righteous, i said she started it, my old dad never raised his hands to me , i got the biggest hiding in my life , he said, NEVER ever raise your hands to a woman , and even though hes gone , i would never whatever the provacation , and its not because i think women are the weaker sex, they are the equals of men , but you should never pick on anyone of any sex just because you can
Thank you ♥ I am in a much better place now thankfully, I was young and didn't have much of a support network, I moved away with him so totally isolated myself. I was totally stuck and was fed all the bullshit, classic lines of "I'll never do it again", "I need help" "I love you" "I'll kill myself if you leave". People say "Oh I'd never stand for that, and I can see why they say it because deadright we should defend ourselves...BUT when you're living it day to day and you're either too scared to leave or you love them and want to believe they will change "This time" it's a totally different story. It has caused me issues for years. I flinch at sudden movement or noise, I feel guilt because I had children to this man and they witnessed his violent temper on numerous occasions, I was basically still a child myself and my parents didn't help me, I was 18 when I met him and 25 when enough was enough and women's aid helped me. Pieces of shit like Katie cunt Price making a mockery of serious life wrecking shit like this infuriates me, i laugh and joke as much as the rest of us but she needs a hell of a dose of karma and I hope to god it's on its way.

Sorry to get deep, just had to have my say ♥

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I'm still going with the "an assault actually happened" theory. Ties in with (albeit limited) police press releases, ties in with domestic abuse victims often concocting elaborate cover stories as to how they got their injuries for fear of the culprit. I'm finding it hard to believe the Sun would cooperate in faking bruises from a DV incident, I know the Sun isn't a bastion of morals but they're smart and that sounds too risky even for them.

Re the "assault was faked" theory, as other posters have said I'm finding it extremely hard to believe CW would still be in a relationship with KP after that. Even allowing for her possibly blackmailing him, threatening to expose some other unlawful activity he's been up to. How could you even be in the same room as someone who falsely implied you were a DV abuser?
Someone on the Stephen Bear thread mentioned that him and KP had been involved with each other at some point! Does anyone know more about this?? Two of the most vile people around. Probably well suited tbh!
Who hasn’t she been with. She was F’ing Danny Cipriani while she was with Leandro, using Michelle Heaton as her alibi. The woman is scum. IF she could drive& didn’t need Crawl, she’d already have another bloke lined up already. Her fanny must be like a septic tank.

• Haha
  • Sick